Do 15 transactions with Udio & get upto 1GB FRE...

Do 15 transactions with Udio & get upto 1GB FREE DATA

Score: 3 Votes: 7

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 2
Score: 3 Votes: 7

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 2
Score: 3 Votes: 7

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 2
Kabali
Deal Colonel
446
23,535
33868
282

https://i.imgur.com/Mm3Rih1.jpg

http://udioforyo...m/

FPD Suggested By > pie ,
9 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Myicon
Deal Cadet
1
0
598
12

@rajrocks Is there any 1re transaction that we can do https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

1re x 15.

Ezgif.com crop
Deal Major
364
10,658
21655
130

Could be the same 1% offer..
They maybe considering Rs 375 = 1GB data https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Kabali
Deal Cadet
0
70
290
4
  • All successful card transactions/Recharge/Bill payments/Gifting will be eligible for 1% (One Percent) worth of cashback credited in the form of Recharge Vouchers. Recharge Voucher will be offered subject to a limit of maximum Rs.25 (Rupees Twenty-Five) per eligible transaction during offer period.
    25*15=375
  • Offer valid for 5 times per user for Card transactions, 5 times per user for Recharge/Bill payment transactions & 5 times per user for Gifting transactions. (5+5+5=15 transactions)
  • The Offer shall be valid only on successful transactions conducted during November 17, 2016 00:00:00 hrs to November 24, 2016 23:59:59 hrs (“Offer Period”). TranServ Private Limited (“TranServ”) reserves the right to change the Offer period and terms of Offer without any prior notice.
    http://udioforyou.com/blog/boostupchallenge-ter...
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
150
3708
43
soumdmw wrote:

@rajrocks Is there any 1re transaction that we can do https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

1re x 15.

They know how smart people can get. It is 1% of the transaction amount and not fixed CB https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Myicon
Deal Cadet
1
0
598
12
Expand
ranjithsai01 wrote:

They know how smart people can get. It is 1% of the transaction amount and not fixed CB https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Udio was Shmart only https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

150g667098
Deal Cadet
1
289
884
8

Note the word upto not flat. 1 gb https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Tumblr inline o6rywcssae1r1aqjj 500
Deal Lieutenant
1
178
3174
55

@avgn, @rajrocks did not get the logic in this offer… they say 1%cb as recharge voucher and max limit as 25/- recharge voucher.. which means the min. txn should be 2500 to get 25 cashback. how can we do 15 txns (15*2500 = 375000) in this timeframe of 7 days (nov 17 – 24)? am i missing something?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
7
98
3592
33
Cherry wrote:

@avgn, @rajrocks did not get the logic in this offer… they say 1%cb as recharge voucher and max limit as 25/- recharge voucher.. which means the min. txn should be 2500 to get 25 cashback. how can we do 15 txns (15*2500 = 375000) in this timeframe of 7 days (nov 17 – 24)? am i missing something?

37500, verified account holders can achieve this target.

Tumblr inline o6rywcssae1r1aqjj 500
Deal Lieutenant
1
178
3174
55
Expand
disclaimer wrote:

37500, verified account holders can achieve this target.

hmm.. may be the offer is for kyc verified users only.. but 1%cb is too less.. for recharge or bill payment we can get good offers using other apps.. may be if they give cb for any wallet load then we can try it for the 1%.. else i will skip it..

Missing