Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Do 3 or more transaction of Rs. 500 each from your HDFC debit card & get BookMyShow voucher of Rs. 250

Do 3 or more transaction of Rs. 500 each from your HDFC debit card & get BookMyShow voucher of Rs. 250

211°
Hunk
Archie

Offer Link:
http://offers.smartbuy.hdfcbank.com/offer_detai...

Offer Details:
Do 3 or more txn of Rs. 500 each & get BookMyShow voucher of Rs. 250 –
The offer is valid till 30th June 2016
Customer will be eligible to earn a maximum of 1 Book My Show vouchers of Rs 250 each per customer during the offer period.
Redemption of the BookMyShow voucher shall happen as per the TnC of Book My Show applicable.

Term & Condition:
Do 3 or more txn of Rs. 500 each & get BookMyShow voucher of Rs. 250 – offer TnC
“Cardholder” shall mean HDFC Bank Debit Cardholder
This Offer is valid only on all Debit Card customers communicated by HDFC Bank Ltd. on valid email ID and / or SMS are eligible for the offer only.
The offer is valid till 30th June 2016.
Customer if communicated by HDFC Bank Ltd. shall be eligible for Rs. 250 Book My Show voucher on making 3 or more transactions minimum of Rs. 500 each with his / her Debit Card in the offer period.
Offer Winner will be calculated as the cumulative eligible Online transaction done on Debit Card held by the customer. Book My Show Vouchers will be shared to eligible winners within 90 days after the end of the offer period, which needs to be redeemed on Book My Show using HDFC Bank Debit Card.
Customer will be eligible to earn a maximum of 1 Book My Show vouchers of Rs 250 each per customer during the offer period.
Only valid online transactions shall be considered for calculation of winners. No Netsafe/ ATM Card transcations/POS transaction will be considered for the offer
The offer is applicable only on online payment made through HDFC Bank Debit Cards. returned transactions, disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions, POS transaction,card membership fees and Cash withdrawal at Point-of-Sale and at any ATMs will not be considered for this offer.
Separate Book My Show Terms & Conditions shall be applicble on the voucher & on redemption of Voucher.
Redemption of the BookMyShow voucher shall happen as per the TnC of Book My Show applicable.
In case of any dispute regarding the redemption of BookMyShow voucher. The same has to be raised to Book My Show.
HDFC Bank Debit Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in this offer. Any participation is voluntary and the offer is being made purely on a ‘best effort’ basis.
Any Tax, service charge or other charges levied with regards to the Promotional CashBack Offer, may be borne by the Debit Card holder / winner.

Following purchases or payments shall not be considered for the promotional Cashback offer: -
1. Purchase of Mutual funds
2. Equity based purchases / transactions / payments.
3. POS transactions
4. Cash Withdarwal on POS.
5. Betting and Gambling based transactions.
6. ATM Cash withdrawal and transactions through the ATM.
7. Funds transfer to another account using Debit Card.
8. Any fradulent transactions
9. Debit Card Annual or membership fees
10. Transactions done through NetBanking or Netsafe Cards not eligible
11. Any transaction that may be deemed illegal or unauthorized at the time of declaring the CashBack.

Expired
11 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

This Offer is valid only on all Debit Card customers communicated by HDFC Bank Ltd. on valid email ID and / or SMS are eligible for the offer only

Seems like account specific https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Generous Generous
Link Copied
@Beinghuman wrote:

This Offer is valid only on all Debit Card customers communicated by HDFC Bank Ltd. on valid email ID and / or SMS are eligible for the offer only

Seems like account specific https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Seems like Definitely https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
@Beinghuman wrote:

Yes..

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

3. POS transactions

Exactly how to spend money and which spend is going to be considered ?

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
@AtulTheDimer wrote:

3. POS transactions

Pay at any online site using debit card.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@Archie wrote:

@AtulTheDimer wrote:

3. POS transactions

can we add to wallet? I mean like payzapp

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
i use hdfc debit card and credit card but still date i not get any bms voucher via mail or sms
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
@abhimishra wrote:

i use hdfc debit card and credit card but still date i not get any bms voucher via mail or sms

It does not land up smoothly on its own. In the last 2 occasions ( of such promo) they never bothered to keep their promises.
You will have to pursue endlessly or have to forget about it.

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
@sandeepksd wrote:

@Archie wrote:

@AtulTheDimer wrote:

3. POS transactions

can we add to wallet? I mean like payzapp

Yes U will

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

It’s Account Specific Offer.
Like Its valid on your HDFC Customer ID No. 48154***

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@accountant wrote:

It’s Account Specific Offer.
Like Its valid on your HDFC Customer ID No. 48154***

ya got a mail
but ..thinking abt adding money to sme wallet.
wish it works

replyuser
Click here to reply