Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Do 3 Scan & Pay transactions with Kotak Credit/Debit Card and get a maximum cashback of Rs.150

Do 3 Scan & Pay transactions with Kotak Credit/Debit Card and get a maximum cashback of Rs.150

45°
Cool
Chapribaba

http://www.kota...m/
https://i.imgur.com/rm88mNS.png

Offer:

Do 3 Scan & Pay transactions with Kotak Credit/Debit Card and get a maximum cashback of Rs.150 (minimum amount per transaction eligible for Cashback is Rs.300)
Offer Validity: 1st September’17 to 30th September’17

Steps to Redeem:

1. Look for the Bharat QR I mVISA logo at the merchant store.
2. Log into Kotak Mobile Banking app through your 6 digit mPIN
3. Click on the Scan & Pay icon to initiate payment
4. Scan the QR code
5. Select your card and enter the amount
6. Confirm the payment

Terms & Conditions:

1. The offer is valid only for a select set of Kotak Credit/Debit Cardholders (“Cardholders”) who have received this written communication from
Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited (“Bank”). Bank reserves the right to offer the program to any of its cardholders at its sole discretion.
2. The program is valid for all retail /on line spends done using a Kotak Debit Card from 1st to 30th September’17(“program period”), both days inclusive.
3. The offer is only applicable on transactions done through BharatQR/mVisa i.e. by selecting the option of Scan & Pay in Kotak Mobile Banking App, scanning QR Code and paying through Kotak Credit/Debit Card.
4. Cardholder needs to do a minimum of 3 transactions through Kotak Debit /Credit Card via Scan & Pay option on Kotak Mobile Banking App, during the program period, to qualify for this offer.
5. The transactions should be of a minimum value of Rs. 300 each to qualify.
6. Each customer will be eligible for the Cashback once during the promo period.
7. Customers shall be eligible for a maximum Cashback of Rs. 150 in the duration of the offer.
8. Please note that Cashback is subject to merchant settlement of transactions. Hence only transactions settled by merchants within the program period will attract the Cashback.
9. Transactions which are reversed or cancelled will not be considered for the Cashback.
10. The Cash back earned will be credited to cardholders’ account by 30th November’ 17.
11. This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer.
12. Cardholders who have closed their accounts before cashback credit will not be eligible for this offer.
13. Any participation in this offer is voluntary. Any person availing of this offer shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions
14. The bank reserves the absolute right to change I modify I withdraw I suspend I cancel this offer at any time without giving any notice and without assigning any reason. The Bank reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the offer, including, extending, withdrawing or discounting the same without prior notice, at the Bank’s sole discretion.
15. The decision of the bank in all matters in connection with and incidental to this offer is final and shall be binding on all persons.
16. Customers are advised to read and understand the terms and conditions of the merchants before availing the offer. The Bank merely facilitates its customers to avail the benefits of the offer and is in no way concerned or connected with the terms and conditions of the merchants.
17. By utilizing or attempting to utilize any of the goods and services under this offer, the Kotak Credit I Debit cardholders understand, acknowledge and agree that:
• Any claim, complaint or dispute of any nature arising out of or in relation to the procurement, or attempted procurement by the customer of any goods and/or services under this offer (each a “Claim”) shall be settled by the Kotak Credit/ Debit Cardholders directly with the Merchant and Kotak Credit I Debit Cardholders shall not make any Claim against or bank.
• Without prejudice to the foregoing, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Bank shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, expenses or claim (whether direct or indirect) in relation to any personal injury, death, false representation, damage or omission arising from or in connection with the usage or attempted usage of the Offer or goods and/or services provided under the Offer.
18. The Bank reserve the right to disqualify any Customer from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or otherwise by use of the Card.
19. The bank holds out no warranty and makes no representation with respect to the delivery and quality of the goods and services of the merchants.
In case of any queries or disputes with regards to the quality of the goods and services shall be resolved by the customer directly with the merchant without any reference to the bank whatsoever.
20. The Bank shall not be responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for any deficiency or inadequacy in the services rendered by the merchants, their agents and representatives and the Customer herby agrees not to hold the Bank responsible or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, charges and expenses that he/she may suffer on account of the offer.
21. All disputes arising out of or in connection with or as a result of this offer or otherwise relating hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts or tribunals at Mumbai only, irrespective of whether any other courts or tribunals have concurrent or similar jurisdiction.

Expired
1 Comment  |  
1 Dimer
  • Sort By
replyuser
Click here to reply