Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Do ALL what ELIVIO allows you to do & WIN HONOR 8 Smartphone. Valid till 31st Oct 2017!

Do ALL what ELIVIO allows you to do & WIN HONOR 8 Smartphone. Valid till 31st Oct 2017!

15°
Pro DealBaba
Shivkumar0104

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

• Terms & Conditions:
  • Offer is valid for all the registered Elivio users & all new users signing up with referral code ‘ELIVIO799’ (New to Elivio? SIGN UP HERE)
  • Offer is valid till 31st Oct’2017 23:59Hrs
  • ELIGIBILITY: Perform ALL these activities in Elivio i) Add your family ii) Add Health record iii) Book any health test with ‘Thyrocare’ iv) Add any one financial account v) Pay any utility bill for min. of 200/-
  • For Thyrocare health test booking: For any health test & No minimum transaction amount
  • For Utility bill payments: Transaction amount for each eligible transaction should be 200/- or more
  • Only successful transactions will be considered for participation in this offer
  • Other promotions are valid i.e. i) Giftcards on Thyrocare bookings ii)Cashback offers for Utility bills
  • Receive Flipkart giftcards for Thyrocare bookings i) 200/- giftcard for Thyrocare booking worth 500/- and above ii) 500/- giftcard for Thyrocare booking worth 1000/- and above
  • Cashback offers are valid for all eligible utility categories
  • In case of any failed transaction, amount will be credited back to your used bank/credit account in 3-5 business days
  • One winner of the Smartphone will be picked up from lucky draw & will be announced/communicated by 4th Nov’17
  • Winner is required to share the communication address for the proper delivery of prize ’the HONOR 8 Smartphone"
  • This Offer is organized by INVIZO Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (herein after referred to as “INVIZO”)
  • INVIZO in it’s sole discretion reserves the right to change/modify or stop cashback offer without giving any prior notice
  • In case of fraudulent/suspicious transactions, INVIZO reserves the right to revoke the offer
  • Any person availing this offer shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions
Expired
replyuser
Click here to reply