Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Do Survey and Get FREE Amazon, PAYTM, Flipkart & More Rs.300 Gift Voucher

Do Survey and Get FREE Amazon, PAYTM, Flipkart & More Rs.300 Gift Voucher

Deal Cadet
MeetTheDealF...

Do Survey and Get FREE Amazon Rs.300 Gift Voucher

thepanelstation.com

Fill your personal details and Signup [Make sure signup as a Male OR Female]Participate in varous survey to get Reward PointsOnce your reached 3000 Points you can redeem thise points to Get free Gift Voucher from Amazon, Flipkart, Paytm

Have you ever wondered that you can enjoy free shopping on India’s leading E-commerce site like Amazon, Flipkart, Paytm ?? Here FreeKaamaal is back again with an Exciting offer from The panelstation, where you can grab Rs.300 worth Amazon, Flipkart, Paytm Coupons by just Taking Survey.

Note – This Offer is available in Ahmedabad, Coimbatore, Indore, Baroda, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Pune, Patna, Jaipur, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Faridabad, Kanpur, Meerut, Nashik, Surat, Nagpur, Varanasi, Ludhiana, Ranchi, Guwahati, Mangalore, Kochi/cochin [If you are not from these cities then you will not get this offer ]

Expired
7 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Not verified by me

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

This website is rubbish, after 200+ points, they’ll reject your surveys. And you can’t redeem less than 300 points.

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

I have collected around 20000 points till date (approx. 1800 rs) and completed many surveys in 4-5 months.
Only way to get and qualify for more surveys is your honesty.
For examples, you should not simply say ‘Yes, I have a child above 2 years’ when in previous survey you claimed you were unmarried or are just married
You should not change your city of residence according to survey.
If survey says it is of approx 20 minutes then take 20 minutes. Take a pause do some desidime in between and then finish survey.
If your surveys do not get any negative reviews from their client, you will literally have 2-3 surveys a day.
Conclusion: Be honest and truthful…

Generous Generous
Link Copied
@Paisa_de wrote:

I have collected around 20000 points till date (approx. 1800 rs) and completed many surveys in 4-5 months.
For examples, you should not simply say ‘Yes, I have a child above 2 years’ when in previous survey you claimed you were unmarried or are just married
If survey says it is of approx 20 minutes then take 20 minutes. Take a pause do some desidime in between and then finish survey.
If your surveys do not get any negative reviews from their client, you will literally have 2-3 surveys a day.

Used valued opinions??
Better than it??

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied
@avgn wrote:

@Paisa_de wrote:

Used valued opinions??
Better than it??

Valued opinions not that much good for e. Stuck at 255 while min redemption is 400. Stated panelstation at the same time. See there 1800 rs and on valud opinion nothing.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Generous Generous
Link Copied
@Paisa_de wrote:

@avgn wrote:

@Paisa_de wrote:

Used valued opinions??
Better than it??

Valued opinions not that much good for e. Stuck at 255 while min redemption is 400. Stated panelstation at the same time. See there 1800 rs and on valud opinion nothing.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
Okay.will give this a shot later

Yeah..Valued opinions took me ages to get to 400, but its decent

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

@avgn try out aip online surveys also.. Min redemption there is 100 only.
My preference are
1. Panelstation
2. Ormax online
3. AIP online survey
4. Valued opinion

And also… Mobilexpression (for free money) https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

replyuser
Click here to reply