Dog Food 3Kg @ 174

Expiring In 7 days
8 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Napster icon
Critic
rushankmittal.1234962 wrote:

Thanks, Bought 7packs(21 kg).

It’s puppy food. How much can your puppy eat while it is still a puppy?!! Unless you are planning to feed strays, which is a good thing.

I have a dog and I give it kibble only as snacks, not main meal. Better to give some rice mixed with vegetables and meat / fish (sardine/tuna). Give bones raw, not cooked.

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
enapster wrote:

It’s puppy food. How much can your puppy eat while it is still a puppy?!! Unless you are planning to feed strays, which is a good thing.

I have a dog and I give it kibble only as snacks, not main meal. Better to give some rice mixed with vegetables and meat / fish (sardine/tuna). Give bones raw, not cooked.

I have a Labrador Retriever (7 month old) and I feed him with dog meal only once a Day.
And large breed dogs upto 18 months, comes under Puppy, So I still have nearly 11 months to feed this to my dog.

Before this, I used to feed 2 strays with half litre milk, 2 chapati mixed with 2Boiled/Raw eggs per day because They NEVER EAT DOG FOODS.
I often visit Friendicoes (Local NGO) with some biscuits or treat but next time I will definitely taking a pack of this with me.
#BEPAWSITIVE

Missing
Deal Cadet

its a good deal. have you ever bought this?

Napster icon
Critic
mysalemo771 wrote:

its a good deal. have you ever bought this?

I had bought the adult dog food few days back. Tried the pack today, it’s good.

Missing