Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Dominos 100 Rs Gv at Rs 60 ( Extra Rs 35 Cashback in Little App)

Dominos 100 Rs Gv at Rs 60 ( Extra Rs 35 Cashback in Little App)

297°
40% OFF 100.0
Deal Cadet
Kulsumbi

https://littleapp.in/search?phrase=...os
Dominos 100 Rs Gv at Rs 60 ( Extra 35 Cashback in Little App)

Use Coupon CREDIT35

Dominos 100 Rs Gv at Rs 60 ( Extra 35 Cashback in Little App)

Cashback is added to your Little app Account once you Transact @ Merchant store.

35% Cashback on Food @ Littile App Using Coupon CREDIT35

Expired
41 Comments  |  
27 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

but 35% cb is on paid amt so 35% of 60 is rs 18

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

35% CB not Rs.35
35% in 60 = RS.21

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yea.. I Cant update Title..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

We can get upto 70 Rs cb ON 300 GV..

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

E vouchers are not working on dominos

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I also have unused E vouchers (validity till 30th Nov) but Dominoes has stopped that payment method. I could not find any way to connect to the Little customer care. Has anybody able to talk to Little and extend the validity?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Dear Customer, this is the response to the query raised by the number 9*********4 As you are aware E-voucher option has been removed/disabled from the Domino’s website due to some techno-operational issues at their end. We are continuously following up with Domino’s team to get the resolution and we will update once, we get the revert from Dominos. Meanwhile, please cooperate with us. inconvenience regretted, Suresh, Team Little.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Mera to cashback hi expire ho jata hai…Yaad hi nhi rehta…400+ cashback expired on 21st…:-{ https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

100 bucks expired on 19th .. n i remembered on 21st😂

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Yea..would be nice if they would send a reminder like NearBuy when the cashback is expiring

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Anyone have got response from little or Domino’s ? E-voucher expiring today https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Link Copied

They said me to contact domino’s.. I sent them a email but no response

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Will they increase validity of vouchers or just a loss

Link Copied

How stupid, they have sold invalid vouchers

Link Copied

They have removed the cancel deal option and they call centre number is also not reachable….. Gaya hard earned money

Link Copied

+1

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have been emailing , calling , posting on twitter regarding this issue as my coupons got expired today. Little plainly said to call dominoes for refund as codes belong to them.

Dominoes have been giving the usual reply. Let me see how this goes out.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

same with me..filed complaing to consumer cell lets see..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Please do tell how to do , just curious , if they dont refund , i will take it with consumer court

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

This is not acceptable.. It’s little guys who should coordinate with dominoes and get our refunds.. I don’t want to rate negative… But seems like I’m left with no option

Link Copied

Everyone post on play store…on play store they replied contact Domino’s on 68886888, when I contacted them they said the voucher issuing company can only provide the refund…

Link Copied

Little app has rating of 4.2 now….. Let us all post comments and give one star to little app on play store and apple Apple store….. Come on guys……

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

National Consumer Helpline

To seek more information,
advice and guidance on consumer problems

Toll Free No – 1800-11-4000 or Short Code – 14404
. (All days – 09.30 AM to 05.30 PM )
SMS can also be sent to +918130009809 (charges apply) mentioning the name and city .

You can also register your complaint on mobile application “Consumer App” of Department of Consumer Affairs and website www.consumerhelpline....in.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

National Consumer Helpline

To seek more information,
advice and guidance on consumer problems

Toll Free No – 1800-11-4000 or Short Code – 14404
. (All days – 09.30 AM to 05.30 PM )
SMS can also be sent to +918130009809 (charges apply) mentioning the name and city .

You can also register your complaint on mobile application “Consumer App” of Department of Consumer Affairs and website www.consumerhelpline....in.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Done my bit.. rated 1 star with a one liner stating “Dominos Fraud”

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Oh man, I got a voucher for pizza hut from little and none of the outlets are accepting here. I am really DISAPPOINTED. Do you Guys have customer care Support email for little?

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

+91 80 4672 4606 Customer support number

View 2 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Liitle app immediately responded to my feedback given on play store.. Would urge all to follow the same.. It seems they are getting affected by our -ve feedback

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/505376/medium/46761886fr19u.jpg?1512119831

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Even I got the same reply

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

As I have wrote previously in another thread, stay away from Little app deals. I am facing issues in redeeming some McDonalds and Dominos vouchers I brought earlier and there is no response from Little support. All I get is that the deals are non-refundable.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

They are not responding to email. Just same message everywhere.

Worst thing is that I bought those Dominos using cashback vouchers so REFUND will be ZERO as per their policy.

Link Copied

Yesterday got call from Dominos saying that they have extended the voucher validity till March 2018.

Link Copied

They extended all of us vouher validity ?? Or only yours ?

I have to talk Domino’s for my voucher validity extend ??

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Wht is the Twitter handle of little app

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

i too received a call of voucher date extension but they didnt specify when will they enable the payment option…

replyuser
Click here to reply