dominos bogo today

dominos bogo today

12°
755425gogeta
Deal Lieutenant
4
103
3576
24

Buy One Pizza & Get One Pizza Absolutely FREE today!Apply Coupon:MOB06. T&C Apply. 30 min service guarantee not applicable today.
Source – received tExt msg just now
link – www.dominos...in

  • In Others
  • Expired over 2 years
15 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,295
54,426
67537
715

vuns

755425gogeta
Deal Lieutenant
4
103
3576
24
"@rajrocks":http://www.desidime.com/users/349128 wrote:

repost

haha u have suggested and u are telling repost https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,295
54,426
67537
715
@pkahuja wrote:

"@rajrocks":http://www.desidime.com/users/349128 wrote:

repost

haha u have suggested and u are telling repost https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


by mistake i suggested bro… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

755425gogeta
Deal Lieutenant
4
103
3576
24
"@rajrocks":http://www.desidime.com/users/349128 wrote:

repost

just checked now was posted by some other guy 2 hours ago and in it time was mentioned for code unveiled is 6 pm and now its 6:35 still code is not updated by op so as per my thinking rules of Desidime i should get fpd .
@Nigel @admin @bumblefoot kindly look into this matter . Thank you

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,295
54,426
67537
715
@pkahuja wrote:

"@rajrocks":http://www.desidime.com/users/349128 wrote:

repost

just checked now was posted by some other guy 2 hours ago and in it time was mentioned for code unveiled is 6 pm and now its 6:35 still code is not updated by op so as per my thinking rules of Desidime i should get fpd .
@Nigel @admin @bumblefoot kindly look into this matter . Thank you


no offense bro

http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

Images
Entertainer
13
0
34056
322

Is this code even working?

755425gogeta
Deal Lieutenant
4
103
3576
24
"@Plato":http://www.desidime.com/users/159295 wrote:

Is this code even working?

yes it’s definitely working

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,295
54,426
67537
715
@pkahuja wrote:

"@rajrocks":http://www.desidime.com/users/349128 wrote:


no offense bro

http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

i hope u are getting it what i m trying to say


i got u bro and u also know i would be more than happy if u deal gets fpd . u know why https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif .
i agree op didnt post the code but VJ did.
so u should get the fpd.

Images
Entertainer
13
0
34056
322
@pkahuja wrote:

"@Plato":http://www.desidime.com/users/159295 wrote:

Is this code even working?

yes it’s definitely working


https://i.imgur.com/yncRL4y.jpg
Not working for me. Some error, I guess. Tried even half an hour back, same error.

755425gogeta
Deal Lieutenant
4
103
3576
24
"@rajrocks":http://www.desidime.com/users/349128 wrote:


i got u bro and u also know i would be more than happy if u deal gets fpd . u know why https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png .
i agree op didnt post the code but VJ did.
so u should get the fpd.

yeah u will get 5 dimes https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

755425gogeta
Deal Lieutenant
4
103
3576
24
"@Plato":http://www.desidime.com/users/159295 wrote:


https://i.imgur.com/yncRL4y.jpg
Not working for me. Some error, I guess. Tried even half an hour back, same error.

try on website it is working

755425gogeta
Deal Lieutenant
4
103
3576
24

@admin @bumblefoot @Nigel check this deal it is working. Or kabhi time nikal k reply b kardiya karo 😬

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,295
54,426
67537
715
@pkahuja wrote:

"@rajrocks":http://www.desidime.com/users/349128 wrote:


i got u bro and u also know i would be more than happy if u deal gets fpd . u know why https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png .
i agree op didnt post the code but VJ did.
so u should get the fpd.

yeah u will get 5 dimes https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


more than that my repo bro https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif as i suggested urs as fpd.

Missing