Dosas at unbelievable prices(ONLY FOR HYDERABAD)

Dosas at unbelievable prices(ONLY FOR HYDERABAD)

107°
Face
Deal Cadet
119
478
3

http://www.uberea...om
Hyderabad users can now order delicious dosas from House of dosas at unbelievable prices.

Each dosa costs just Rs.29 only which usually costs around Rs.90.

Order now and enjoy your breakfast today right now.

ONLY FOR HYDERABAD USERS

NO PROMO CODE NEEDED.


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/566058/original/Screenshot_20190516-110749.png?1557985246

10 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Face
Deal Cadet
119
478
3

Deal is gone now

Indiac
Deal Cadet
102
928
13

What the erra karam dosa smile ,idi ma hyd area lo 20rs ega bro.bhills lo mari over ga discount tarwata kuda.

Face
Deal Cadet
119
478
3
rajarew wrote:

What the erra karam dosa smile ,idi ma hyd area lo 20rs ega bro.bhills lo mari over ga discount tarwata kuda.

Well we these dosas will taste like home made dosas. That’s why I am fond of these dosas.

Okkasari aa dosalu tini chudu adbhutanga untundi. Mana hyd lo ekkada alanti dosalu nenu chudaledu

Cropped7766112145189496367
Deal Hunter
7
10708
133
Expand
krishna65 wrote:

Well we these dosas will taste like home made dosas. That’s why I am fond of these dosas.

Okkasari aa dosalu tini chudu adbhutanga untundi. Mana hyd lo ekkada alanti dosalu nenu chudaledu

At what timings does offer getting applied??

Missing
Deal Newbie
53
20
0

Only Indians can speak their language in English. stuck_out_tongue sunglasses

Face
Deal Cadet
119
478
3
Expand
hanu77 wrote:

At what timings does offer getting applied??

I ordered it at 11:32 AM

Face
Deal Cadet
119
478
3
karanchhabra wrote:

Only Indians can speak their language in English. stuck_out_tongue sunglasses

Haha

Cropped7766112145189496367
Deal Hunter
7
10708
133
Expand
krishna65 wrote:

I ordered it at 11:32 AM

I have checked at that time itself, though didn’t get at offer price. Which area you stay at?

Face
Deal Cadet
119
478
3
Expand
hanu77 wrote:

I have checked at that time itself, though didn’t get at offer price. Which area you stay at?

Ameerpet

Missing