Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Personal care & Cosmetics from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Personal care & Cosmetics

Dove Elixir Hair Fall Rescue Rose & Almond Hair Oil 90 [email protected] pack of two

Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Personal care & Cosmetics from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Personal care & Cosmetics
Missing
Deal Subedar
1
247
1162
15

https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png
Buy @185 w/Shipping Charges: Rs 1

https://paytm.com/shop/p/dove-elixir-hair-fall-...

Use promocode LOOK25 to get 25% cashback i.e. effective price of 140/- (Its a pack of two; check Description)

5 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
Bal ganesh
Deal Subedar
1
94
2618
33

Rcvd only one pack but carton used for packing is perfect for 2.
Complained to paytm.
It seems seller is cheating by sending only one.

Dr strange 2016 v2  new logo  by drdarkdoom d9z2e5v
Deal Subedar
5
210
1044
7
@caks2006407 wrote:

Rcvd only one pack but carton used for packing is perfect for 2.
Complained to paytm.
It seems seller is cheating by sending only one.


Which seller?
Dabur New U or ULTRON COMMERCE PRIVATE LIMITED.

Bal ganesh
Deal Subedar
1
94
2618
33
@Dr.STRANGE wrote:

@caks2006407 wrote:

Rcvd only one pack but carton used for packing is perfect for 2.
Complained to paytm.
It seems seller is cheating by sending only one.


Which seller?
Dabur New U or ULTRON COMMERCE PRIVATE LIMITED.


ULTRON COMMERCE PRIVATE LIMITED

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
247
1162
15
@caks2006407 wrote:

@Dr.STRANGE wrote:

@caks2006407 wrote:

Rcvd only one pack but carton used for packing is perfect for 2.
Complained to paytm.
It seems seller is cheating by sending only one.


Which seller?
Dabur New U or ULTRON COMMERCE PRIVATE LIMITED.


ULTRON COMMERCE PRIVATE LIMITED


Yes so I’ve raised a complaint with Paytm, but even Paytm’s CC is not helping https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Bal ganesh
Deal Subedar
1
94
2618
33
@$hubham wrote:

@caks2006407 wrote:

@Dr.STRANGE wrote:

@caks2006407 wrote:

Rcvd only one pack but carton used for packing is perfect for 2.
Complained to paytm.
It seems seller is cheating by sending only one.


Which seller?
Dabur New U or ULTRON COMMERCE PRIVATE LIMITED.


ULTRON COMMERCE PRIVATE LIMITED


Yes so I’ve raised a complaint with Paytm, but even Paytm’s CC is not helping https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Paytm refunded me Rs69.

Missing