Download the Future app & get Rs.100 credited(U...

Download the Future app & get Rs.100 credited(Unverified) to your wallet. Used for Bigbazaar & Future Group payment.

Missing
Deal Subedar
445
2085
19

FuturePay can be used at all Future Group stores . Download the app & get Rs.100 credited to your wallet.
Get 5% Extra For Adding To Future Pay Wallet
https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...
http://www.bigbazaa...m/

Expired about 3 years
42 Comments  |  
23 Dimers
15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
4,206
61184
539

Guess it was 200 when it launched

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
4
16228
194

KJA SENT

Missing
Deal Subedar
445
2085
19

Yes I hire Also.. But Now offering Flat 100 bonus when download on signup + Extra 5% when Adding on wallet

Thumbimgcrop 1458907023913
Deal Subedar
147
1420
18

how to use those 100 credits(?)

Don't dance
Deal Lieutenant
29
4858
69
@avgn wrote:

Guess it was 200 when it launched

But why ut was not shared on Dd https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
4
16228
194

0 credited

Images
Deal Major
108
15388
126

0. Wasted data, time and space https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Giphy
Sale Day King
30,180
57203
1408

Nothing Credited, it seems OP Oxigen wallet balance is Rs.100 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Img 20160525 wa0002
Deal Cadet
115
336
6

0 credit

Loveeeeeee 2ifgch7s%281%29
Deal Subedar
188
2050
32

Same here 0 credited …
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
53
140
0
Didn’t got?
Baby gif funny animation
Budding Star
200
14280
217
@KuttaJi wrote:

KJA SENT


KJA without checking offer ? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Baby gif funny animation
Budding Star
200
14280
217

Wasted my 5mb jio data https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Tumblr nw1ckqmyom1rk4nywo3 250
Deal Lieutenant
947
5108
47

not getting bonus..
tried 2 accounts https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
4
16228
194
@DimerAbhi wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

KJA SENT


KJA without checking offer ? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Banner saying all & I am on 2g. It takes to download https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Img 20160525 wa0002
Deal Cadet
115
336
6
@KuttaJi wrote:

@DimerAbhi wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

KJA SENT


KJA without checking offer ? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Banner saying all & I am on 2g. It takes to download https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Bro its true that 100 rs credit will get as new signup as its CEO says in news before 1/2 hour in its interview but when to get dont say

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
0
42853
741

@dealwinner Good find! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

VU + KG + ATC

Channel Alert
Download the Future Pay app and get 100 for BigBazaar + 5% extra on loading.


Additional details: As pointed out by @avgn, signup bonus will be credited within 4 days of registration.

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
4
16228
194
@DealSeeker wrote:

@dealwinner Good find! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

VU + KG + ATC

Channel Alert
Download the Future Pay app and get 100 for BigBazaar + 5% extra on loading.


Additional details: As pointed out by @avgn, signup bonus will be credited within 4 days of registration.

Ab bolo koi https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Giphy 5
Entertainer
1,044
10224
107
@DealSeeker wrote:

@dealwinner Good find! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

VU + KG + ATC

Channel Alert
Download the Future Pay app and get 100 for BigBazaar + 5% extra on loading.


Additional details: As pointed out by @avgn, signup bonus will be credited within 4 days of registration.


So you suggest us to spend our Jio data on this app? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
Will get 100 wallet na.

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
0
42853
741
@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

So you suggest us to spend our Jio data on this app? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Will get 100 wallet na.


Yes, “spend” some free Jio data. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif Worth a shot as they wouldn’t want to risk making a bad impression, at least in the early days of launching their wallet.

2fe5af7d59a843a54c81864e000af6fa0fc719e3 hq
Deal Cadet
46
810
10

is it working or not?

Funny animations gif images for whatsapp facebook 11
Deal Subedar
176
1810
37

Fake got 0…. VD

Funny animations gif images for whatsapp facebook 11
Deal Subedar
176
1810
37
@yureka2020 wrote:

Fake got 0…. VD


Ezio auditore  italy  1481 by justanor d2wovz1
Deal Cadet
112
963
8

Downloaded on trust of @avgn bro hope it’s true. Fingers crossed!

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
4,206
61184
539
@Ezio Auditore wrote:

Downloaded on trust of @avgn bro hope it’s true. Fingers crossed!

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
Dude…I just wrote what was written in the link shared by BeingHuman

Don’t blame me if you don’t get https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Images
Deal Major
108
15388
126

is seems @avgn is the culprit here
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Ezio auditore  italy  1481 by justanor d2wovz1
Deal Cadet
112
963
8
@avgn wrote:

@Ezio Auditore wrote:

Downloaded on trust of @avgn bro hope it’s true. Fingers crossed!

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
Dude…I just wrote what was written in the link shared by BeingHuman

Don’t blame me if you don’t get https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Haha not at all..will hope all get 100 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing