Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Computers, laptops & Accessories from Other or the deals across all stores in Computers, laptops & Accessories

[DPL] Round 2 - One chance only - THE HUNTERS VS DD 24

Score: 3 Votes: 3
Score: 3 Votes: 3
Score: 3 Votes: 3
Other store image
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Computers, laptops & Accessories from Other or the deals across all stores in Computers, laptops & Accessories
Ezgif.com resize %281%29
Admin
49
2,008
16625
452
Product for Match 7 is:-

Pen Drive

Any Brand

Minimum feature requirement

64 GB (Needs to be mentioned on product page)

Product Must be deliverable to atleast one pincode.
You will have to mention for which pin code its deliverable, if not mentioned then we will only check 4 pincode (400001, 110001, 700001, 600001) for validating entry.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/257095/medium/340658859432-black-1-desktop-normal.jpg?1480958032

Image is for reference purpose only.

ALL THE BEST
19 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
194
15859
193
@swity4u wrote:


@abhimahajan980242 wrote:


@swity4u wrote:

http://www.ebay.in/itm/SanDisk-Cruzer-Blade-64G...

Apply coupon code OLAMONEY10

and pay via olamoney to pay final price is

Rs. 975- Rs. 97.50 = Rs. 877.50


shipping charges


free in kolkata via local courier .. e.g. pin 700001

can you post ss pls for clarification https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Deal baba big
Deal Subedar
10
0
2828
68
@swity4u wrote:

@abhimahajan980242 wrote:

@swity4u wrote:

http://www.ebay.in/itm/SanDisk-Cruzer-Blade-64G...

Apply coupon code OLAMONEY10

and pay via olamoney to pay final price is

Rs. 975- Rs. 97.50 = Rs. 877.50


shipping charges


free in kolkata via local courier .. e.g. pin 700001


admin ne to dd 24 ko wiinner goshit kr diya

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
194
15859
193
@abhimahajan980242 wrote:


@swity4u wrote:


@abhimahajan980242 wrote:


@swity4u wrote:

http://www.ebay.in/itm/SanDisk-Cruzer-Blade-64G...

Apply coupon code OLAMONEY10

and pay via olamoney to pay final price is

Rs. 975- Rs. 97.50 = Rs. 877.50


shipping charges


free in kolkata via local courier .. e.g. pin 700001


admin ne to dd 24 ko wiinner goshit kr diya

why btw we were having 2 option this one was lowest? what’s the reason

Missing
Deal Captain
109
695
7752
119

win that pincode also shipping is there

https://i.imgur.com/ZkRp7dW.png

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
194
15859
193

Hlo @Nigel will you give reason ?

Images
Deal Captain
17
1,438
8078
353
@desidealbaba wrote:

win that pincode also shipping is there

https://i.imgur.com/ZkRp7dW.png


bcz here u have selected national courier.

Deal baba big
Deal Subedar
10
0
2828
68
@KuttaJi wrote:

@abhimahajan980242 wrote:


@swity4u wrote:


@abhimahajan980242 wrote:


@swity4u wrote:

http://www.ebay.in/itm/SanDisk-Cruzer-Blade-64G...

Apply coupon code OLAMONEY10

and pay via olamoney to pay final price is

Rs. 975- Rs. 97.50 = Rs. 877.50


shipping charges


free in kolkata via local courier .. e.g. pin 700001


admin ne to dd 24 ko wiinner goshit kr diya

why btw we were having 2 option this one was lowest? what’s the reason

ask admin bro i do not know
bro i think because of shipping charges

Images
Deal Captain
17
1,438
8078
353

https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

Images
Deal Captain
17
1,438
8078
353

https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

Missing
Deal Captain
109
695
7752
119

there is no option to select any other courier partner.

i will let admin decide

Images
Deal Captain
17
1,438
8078
353

some badluck..

On detail page it shows free with local courier.. but at time of checkout it not shows local courier option..

@nigel decision accepted..

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
194
15859
193
@swity4u wrote:

some badluck..

On detail page it shows free with local courier.. but at time of checkout it not shows local courier option..

@nigel decision accepted..

https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif i was having option of 1035

Missing