Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Dr.Morepen Gluco One Monitor, BG 03

Dr.Morepen Gluco One Monitor, BG 03

526°
299 + 49 S/H
81% OFF 1590.0
Deal Cadet
udaykiran1812

http://www.moglix.com/drmorepen-gluco-one-monit...

From the top-quality wellness product range of renowned Dr.Morepen, Glucose Monitor (BG-03) is a highly versatile product. By using this glucometer you can easily keep a check on the blood sugar level of body on a daily basis. Easy to use, the device just needs only 0.5 microlitre of blood to display results in not more than 5 seconds. The large display of this Dr. Morepen glucose monitor provides a better view and the memory recall capacity of 300 outcomes make it a smart buying decision for people. It is equipped with a fast and accurate glucose monitor. It operates using no coding technology and can be used on a weekly, biweekly and monthly basis. Quality tested with a high level of precision, it has a long lifespan and can be utilsied over a significant period of time.

Descriptive features of Dr.Morepen Gluco One Monitor

The glucose monitor is a highly versatile product and is easy to use and requires only 0.5 microliters of blood.A fast and highly accurate device, it can be utilised for alternate site testing and collect small blood samples.It can be utilised on a weekly, fortnightly and monthly basis.The device has a memory recall capacity of 300 outcomes and offers quick, accurate readings.

free shipping on orders above 500

Expired

Deal Wiki

26 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Rigister and get Rs.50 off
Use promocode WELCOME50

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Nice share
Vums

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Won’t you need strips too for testing? Who will pay for that?

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

Buyer will pay

View 6 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Its not only 25 strips for 649.. it is gluco monitor+25 strips for 649

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Price 299/- or 149??

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Ya plzzzz correct heading….its 299 not 149..

Nd wht i think is its a Waste offer dont go for it

300 ki machine +387 ki strips = 687rs me machine and 25strips

Jabki , machine +50 strips
789rs me aati h

https://m.snapdeal.com/product/dr-morepen-gluco...

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

for strips , better buy 100 strips , u will get at an cheaper price . i prefer paytm .

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I usually get 100 strips for accu check active from paytm for around 1k often .Dr morepen is selling 25 strips for around 600 rs, I saw buying one uncle in local medial store, so I guess of they are selling it for free still it’s costly to use

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

I switched to Accu Chek Active for the same reason.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

“WELCOME50”
You have not reached the minimum amount required to use this voucher.
APPLICABLE ONLY FOR MIN 500

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

bought this on flipkart sale for 399 with 25 strips .
if any offer is going on strips ..plz do tag me https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Wrong information!!! Code only applicable on rs 500

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

100 strips for 1041 only St delivery charges

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Better choice would be Alere G1 glucometer available in snapdeal. I bought combo of machine and 100 strips for 950 a month ago. The strips have gold plated electrodes for better accuracy.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Its a gud offer. For people testing once or twice a month.
For most glucometer 25 strips cost almost thrice the price than a 100 strips pack.
I have been using this machine for the last three years. And best thing is it has lifetime guarantee so if anything goes wring after any number of years they ask u toh ship the unit to delhi and they ship you back a new one at no cost. I thing no other company does that. Not even accu check does that. And if you buy dr morepen with 75 to 100 test strips u might get free meter with it. And strips cost u as low as 12-14 rs.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Johnson and Johnson OneTouch Select also offers same guarantee.

It is like inkjet printers. Printers are cheap, but ink is costly.

replyuser
Click here to reply