Dr Scholls at additional discount of upto 60% a...

Dr Scholls at additional discount of upto 60% at Amazon

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
87
1246
13

Link for all variants available with this offer:
http://www.amazon.in/s/ref=sr_in_-2_p_6_4?fst=a...

Special Offers and Product Promotions
Buy 3 @ 60% Here’s how (terms and conditions apply)
Buy 2 @ 50% Here’s how (terms and conditions apply)
Buy 1 @40% Here’s how (terms and conditions apply)

Discount only applies at checkout.

If you buy using gc’s bought at 15-10% then more benefits

15 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Medal pumpingiron large
Deal Cadet
3
139
782
15

Not working. Added exactly the same products as yours and still there’s no discount while checking out.

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
87
1246
13
pumpediron wrote:

Not working. Added exactly the same products as yours and still there’s no discount while checking out.

It is finished buddy.

Kabali
Deal Colonel
449
23,643
34018
286
Expand
anilenggworks77964 wrote:

It is finished buddy.

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif bro, u should have tagged me. missed this. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
Missing
Deal Subedar
1
87
1246
13
Expand
rajrocks wrote:
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif bro, u should have tagged me. missed this. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

I wasn’t aware that you needed one, will tag you for future.

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Kabali
Deal Colonel
449
23,643
34018
286
Expand
anilenggworks77964 wrote:

I wasn’t aware that you needed one, will tag you for future.

im open for all loots https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Medal pumpingiron large
Deal Cadet
3
139
782
15
Expand
anilenggworks77964 wrote:

It is finished buddy.

I tried as soon as you posted this thread and it wasn’t working even then.

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
87
1246
13
Expand
pumpediron wrote:

I tried as soon as you posted this thread and it wasn’t working even then.

sorry to hear that, maybe because it was a PE and I posted after purchasing mine.

I hope that they don’t cancel it.

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
87
1246
13

This deal is active if someone still wants it.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
81
848
35

Now it is Buy 2 @ 50% Here’s how (terms and conditions apply)… 3 item discount is not there…

Achilles armour
Dimer Of The Year 2012
27
2,086
56006
1066
eshoppingfreak wrote:

Now it is Buy 2 @ 50% Here’s how (terms and conditions apply)… 3 item discount is not there…

Ok then tagging @rajrocks as he seems to be in need

Kabali
Deal Colonel
449
23,643
34018
286
Expand
Achilles wrote:

Ok then tagging @rajrocks as he seems to be in need

https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
Missing