DragonWar Desert Eagle Gaming Keyboard GK-001

DragonWar Desert Eagle Gaming Keyboard GK-001

599
  • 653 Views
  • 17 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Product not good/not worth the price : 2
    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 2
    • Self Promotion : 1
    • Better price elsewhere : 1
Cropped2998766430401463341
Deal Lieutenant
46
872
3014
37
Amazon Coupons
Deal Expired

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B00GP3TZ3O/ref=cm_sw_r...
DragonWar Desert Eagle Gaming Keyboard GK-001
Real mrp 3000+

  • Expired 3 months
16 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
20160906093419 bike 231
Deal Major
210
3,529
16170
74

Where is the real price 3000?

Independence day15
Blogger
6
211
3865
49

again invalid details and alert received as loot . no where MRP is 3000+

MRP is 1090 only . price on flipkart is 1090 rs , on paytm 750rs without cashback .

https://paytmmall.com/dragon-war-gk-001-desert-...

https://www.flipkart.com/dragon-war-gk-001-dese...

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
133
138
0

Real MRP is Rs.1090 Only

Cropped2998766430401463341
Deal Lieutenant
46
872
3014
37
hunk123 wrote:

Where is the real price 3000?

Check other sellers

Independence day15
Blogger
6
211
3865
49
Expand
BHARATH_KUCHIPUDI wrote:

Check other sellers

if any seller sell item at high price it becomes MRP ? you checked paytm link ?

MRP is what you see in MRP box .

……

2nd thing , seller you compared are international sellers , check this -

""ExBorders is a new model in worldwide online shopping. We offer a wide array of International branded goods to fulfil the Indian consumers’ needs with ease. We are a ‘one-stop shop’ for International shopping.
Enjoy a truly unparalleled global shopping experience!""

so obviously they will charge high for int. shipping .

Cropped2998766430401463341
Deal Lieutenant
46
872
3014
37
Expand
Mirror wrote:

if any seller sell item at high price it becomes MRP ? you checked paytm link ?

MRP is what you see in MRP box .

I’m not having much knowledge about the sellers if u don’t want just skip my deals

Independence day15
Blogger
6
211
3865
49
Expand
BHARATH_KUCHIPUDI wrote:

I’m not having much knowledge about the sellers if u don’t want just skip my deals

but if i receive alert for invalid deal then i will comment on it . specially that word loot with such normal price deals with invalid details .

posting deals is a good thing . but first adding loot word then giving wrong info of MRP , it will lead many buyers to buy this item assuming it loot .
so just post the real info and leave the decision of buying it on customer .

Giphy
Deal Legend
709
28,585
52807
1296
Mirror wrote:

again invalid details and alert received as loot . no where MRP is 3000+

MRP is 1090 only . price on flipkart is 1090 rs , on paytm 750rs without cashback .

https://paytmmall.com/dragon-war-gk-001-desert-...

https://www.flipkart.com/dragon-war-gk-001-dese...

Actual fault is of Whatsapp user, not his.

Cropped2998766430401463341
Deal Lieutenant
46
872
3014
37
Expand
Mirror wrote:

but if i receive alert next time for invalid deal then i will comment on it . specially that word loot with such normal price deals with invalid details .

I will send because in my view it’s a loot if 3000 product comes for 400 it’s a loot what happens actually last if he is a genuine seller i will alert the dimers as fast as I can u just skip my deals if u don’t want I’m not sending messages especially for the dimers just like u

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
133
138
0

.

Independence day15
Blogger
6
211
3865
49
Expand
BHARATH_KUCHIPUDI wrote:

I will send because in my view it’s a loot if 3000 product comes for 400 it’s a loot what happens actually last if he is a genuine seller i will alert the dimers as fast as I can u just skip my deals if u don’t want I’m not sending messages especially for the dimers just like u

first you said you dont have info about sellers (international sellers charge high price for obvious reasons)

now you again start saying MRP is 3000rs ?

ok you keep sending such deals i will also alert my fellow dimers that what is the real price and what is the next best price . smile

you already proved your fault by not accepting MRP/Retail Price as 1090rs even after giving 2 price comparisons .

Jpeg 20171205 125001 file1455682570
Deal Subedar
0
610
2576
132
Expand
Mirror wrote:

but if i receive alert for invalid deal then i will comment on it . specially that word loot with such normal price deals with invalid details .

posting deals is a good thing . but first adding loot word then giving wrong info of MRP , it will lead many buyers to buy this item assuming it loot .
so just post the real info and leave the decision of buying it on customer .

+1

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0
Expand
Mirror wrote:

first you said you dont have info about sellers (international sellers charge high price for obvious reasons)

now you again start saying MRP is 3000rs ?

ok you keep sending such deals i will also alert my fellow dimers that what is the real price and what is the next best price . smile

you already proved your fault by not accepting MRP/Retail Price as 1090rs even after giving 2 price comparisons .

Dude.. I agree with you.. most of his loot posts are useless loots..

Cropped2998766430401463341
Deal Lieutenant
46
872
3014
37
Expand
polovw wrote:

Dude.. I agree with you.. most of his loot posts are useless loots..

That’s may be useless for you guys but it may be useful for some one I’ll be happy if it’ll be helpful to one person u still didn’t post even one post and you are commenting my posts are useless just think about yourself before commenting you are not paying me if u like it buy it or else skip it.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
66
98
0
Expand
polovw wrote:

Dude.. I agree with you.. most of his loot posts are useless loots..

Agreed. I too was misled with some of his useless deals.

Dude, post a deal if you want to, just don’t call them loot just because you think it is one.

Missing