Dream11 add money offer (please check offer ban...

Dream11 add money offer (please check offer banner in dream11 app for eligibility)

291°
Missing
Deal Cadet
Dream11 Coupons
Deal Expired

http://dream...om
Add 1111 and get 333 cash bonus and Cashbonus valid till 30 dayshttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/616709/original/PicsArt_05-13-06.57.34.png?1589376497

Expiring In 16 days
30 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie

Offer Is Good But Without Cricket This Offer doesn’t make sense.

Missing
Analyst

since there is no sport events going on ..this cashbonus will be useless

Missing
Deal Cadet
umang646 wrote:

Offer Is Good But Without Cricket This Offer doesn’t make sense.

Yes if you only play cricket then useless offer for you

Missing
Deal Subedar
ayushiVijay wrote:

currently Cricket, football, handball, baseball & basketball contest are going on…have played in recent with free bonus points and won 500+ during this lockdown

Missing
Deal Cadet
ayushiVijay wrote:

You can play football, baseball and basketball matches….but no cricket( except few taipei t10 matches)

Missing
Deal Subedar

For me it’s  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/616713/original/Screenshot_20200513-191726-1.jpg?1589377698

Missing
Deal Newbie

Taipei T10 Cricket league is going on laughing wink

Missing
Deal Newbie
CaShBaCkUnLiMiTeD wrote:

For me it’s  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/616713/original/Screenshot_20200513-191726-1.jpg?1589377698

showing same for me no Add 1111 and get 333 cash bonus Offer for me

Missing
Deal Cadet

Dream11 is very clever. Played head to head and my friend selected low value players and he lost and when I redeemed winning amount they declined and deducted the amount ☹️.

Missing
Community Angel
Smiling wrote:

Dream11 is very clever. Played head to head and my friend selected low value players and he lost and when I redeemed winning amount they declined and deducted the amount ☹️.

wink Thats how people jack them , so they have to be clever
Missing
Deal Cadet
Smiling wrote:

That was your mistake bro… always play fairly…. don’t make second account to convert cashbonus in main account

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
androgame wrote:
wink Thats how people jack them , so they have to be clever

But if someone added money and lost game how they can deduct the amount. This amount belongs to someone not dream11 as they already charging some amount in every match.

Missing
Community Angel
Expand
Smiling wrote:

But if someone added money and lost game how they can deduct the amount. This amount belongs to someone not dream11 as they already charging some amount in every match.

They wont deduct it usually, but if in any case they find some relation between two accounts (say the referrer plays with referee or same IP or other identifiable aspects) then they would mark it, its against their fair usage policy to use multiple accounts for the purpose of converting money

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
androgame wrote:

They wont deduct it usually, but if in any case they find some relation between two accounts (say the referrer plays with referee or same IP or other identifiable aspects) then they would mark it, its against their fair usage policy to use multiple accounts for the purpose of converting money

Yes fair play is ok but they should refund the amount in respective account

Missing
Community Angel
Expand
Smiling wrote:

Yes fair play is ok but they should refund the amount in respective account

Jaise ko taisa laughing

T- Penalty as a Deterrence smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
ayushiVijay wrote:

VPL T10 league is going to start from 23rd may for next 10days. 3 matches daily. Good offer only if you are interested in playing such leagues.

Missing
Deal Newbie

Its not user specific ,everyone will get bonus.
Add 999 Bonus 222
Add 1111
bonus 333

Missing
Deal Newbie

No it’s not useless because there are T10 league matches are added

Missing
Deal Cadet

I have dream 11 ac. but i couldnt withdraw winning money bcz it says its says dream11 not functionable in my state .anybody could help me?

Missing
Deal Cadet
JagakaliaMishra wrote:

I have dream 11 ac. but i couldnt withdraw winning money bcz it says its says dream11 not functionable in my state .anybody could help me?

Assam,odisha, telengana,nagaland and Sikkim states are not eligible to play cash league

Missing
Deal Cadet
Smiling wrote:

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
AapKaKeju wrote:

VPL T10 league is going to start from 23rd may for next 10days. 3 matches daily. Good offer only if you are interested in playing such leagues.

Also there are reputated telegram channels giving teams for SL and h2h matches.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
Harshdeep_Singh1414 wrote:

Assam,odisha, telengana,nagaland and Sikkim states are not eligible to play cash league

Yes ,is there any way to withdraw money

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
JagakaliaMishra wrote:

Yes ,is there any way to withdraw money

If your any relative/friend lives in other states(except those which i mentioned above) then you can verify their documents otherwise NO

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
Harshdeep_Singh1414 wrote:

If your any relative/friend lives in other states(except those which i mentioned above) then you can verify their documents

I dont have any relative outside persevere.btw thanks for reply

Missing
Deal Newbie

Please tell me is this offer account specific or anyone can use this offer i can’t see the offer banner

Missing
Deal Cadet
shahidteli6070 wrote:

Please tell me is this offer account specific or anyone can use this offer i can’t see the offer banner

Yes account specific but maximum users got this same offer….if you didn’t see any banner in dream11 app then you should ignore this….still banner is visible in my account and i already deposited money 2 days ago and got 333 cashbonus on same day

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
TheAce wrote:

Also there are reputated telegram channels giving teams for SL and h2h matches.

Like? Kindly DM me names if Possible.

Missing