Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Shopping unlock offer Pay on Dream11 for a min Rs 100 - Get 50% back upto Rs 100

Shopping unlock offer Pay on Dream11 for a min Rs 100 - Get 50% back upto Rs 100

2516°
50% OFF 200.0
Deal Lieutenant
NinjaPanda

https://www.dream1...m/

1. What’s the Amazon Pay ‘Pay & Get’ offer?
(a) Pay using Amazon Pay on Dream11 website/app during promotion period (between 00:00 A.M. on February 1, 2020 to 23:59 P.M., on February 29, 2020) and get a cashback on your next shopping on Amazon.in for any product (other than the Excluded Products) using any electronic payment method (not including pay-on-delivery). (b) The maximum cashback that will be provided to a customer under this promotion is INR 100 as Amazon Pay balance and is subject to the customer transacting as mentioned in (d). © The promotion can only be availed once per customer, during the promotion period and each offer can be availed only once. (d) Following offers are applicable on your next transaction:

Pay on Dream11 for a min Rs 100 – Get 50% back upto Rs 100 on shopping on Amazon.in using on min order value of Rs 1.

2. What is the validity of the offer?
Offer is valid until 29 February, 2020. Unlocked offers can be redeemed until 3 March, 2020.

3. How can I avail this cashback offer?
• On completing any of the above transactions as mentioned in 1(d), you get 50% upto INR 100 during the promotion period. • Post order confirmation, you will receive an email/SMS from Amazon within 3 days with a link to collect shopping offer/s. • Collect the unlocked offer using the link. • Go to Amazon.in & make a purchase using any electronic payment method on or before 3rd March 2020 to avail the offer and receive the cashback.

4. How and when will I receive the cashback?
The cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 3 working days of completing the payment on Amazon.in

5. What is the maximum cashback that can be availed by the customers?
The maximum cashback that can be availed per customer is INR 100 subject to customer making eligible transactions. 

6. What will happen if my order is cancelled partially or fully?
This Offer will not be applicable if you, the merchant or Amazon cancels the order fully or partially and in such a case, participation in the promotion will be deemed withdrawn. If cashback is availed on any purchase, and the transaction is subsequently cancelled, the refund amount of such orders will be post adjusting the cashback amount availed on the purchase.

7. My payment for shopping on Amazon.in failed while placing the order; will I be eligible for the cash back under this Offer?
If your payment failed while placing an order, Amazon.in gives you an option to revive your payment for such order. If you revise your payment within the offer duration, you will be eligible for the offer. For more information on revise payment, click here <Link – https://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display....>

8. What are the exclusions for the shopping offer?
• Gift Card(s) (Amazon branded and Non-Amazon branded) • Bank cards (such as RBL and ticket compliments GCs) • Prepaid mobile recharges & Bill Payments • Prime Membership • Send Money • Amazon Pay balance Loads • Kindle e-books & Kindle unlimited purchases • Products listed on https://www.amazon.in/l/5210...31, https://www.amazon.in/l/14521...31, and https://www.amazon.in/l/6265...31. (“Excluded Products”)

9. What is the maximum cashback that can be availed by customers?
The maximum cashback that can be availed per customer is INR 100.

10. Is there any minimum order required for shopping?
Yes, you need to shop for minimum Rs 1 to be eligible to get cashback

11. Will this offer be over and above other offers?
Yes – subject to the customer meeting terms and conditions of the relevant offers.

Expired
217 Comments  |  
87 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Cb offer is coming or not..??

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

Offer is coming bro
I added to 2 amazon accounts.

View 4 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Can you use same account but different Amazon to get offers??

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

What should do with d11 W11 loaded money? weary

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

Play fantasy sports, what else can you do?

View 1 more reply
Flame Flame
Link Copied

I don’t have dream 11

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Cashback is not showing at checkout. Anyone pls confirm whats wrong.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Offer link? At dream 11 checkout nothing show

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

not show any offer wen open link???

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Anyone got cashback ??? Please update

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

If anyone get’s cashback after shipping of this offer tag me smile

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Tag me too smile

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If anyone got cashback please comment

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

while doing shopping at amazon after collecting dream11 cashback is showing or not ??

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

is cashback instant on shopping with this offer?? , Note: i am asking about cb not collection of offer

Link Copied

Nope, on shipping.
I have just placed an order of 550. Will update here once it’s shipped.

View 3 more replies
Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

Have to pay using UPI or any mode of payment is ok… Plz help???

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Any

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Product is shipped but still not received the dream11 and 11wickets 200 cashback , although remaining cashback is received

Link Copied

My order also got shipped but not received d11 and 11wickets cb. Only 50% upto 200 cb has been received.
@androgame @malikcool @mastervijay

View 6 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I ordered via upi still didn’t got the cb

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Cashback not showing on checkout page of dream11 and 11 wickets… Is upi is required for cashback?

Link Copied

There’s no mention of USE UPI SPECIFICALLY. It’s written any electronic mode of payment on TnCs.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Anyone recieved cb after product shipping?

Link Copied

Just now spoken with customer care executive
As amazon is providing only shopping offer for all the recharges, bill payments, UPI transactions, merchant payments they have limited the maximum cashback that a person can get for every order to 50 % of the total order. This is the update I have received from the amazon team

You can avail the dream11 and 11wickets offer by placing another order like that she mentioned over the call

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

you are right bro thy are dream11 offer cant be combined with other offers

View 3 more replies
Link Copied

For my order of 563.06 I have received only 260 cashback instead of 460 by combining the dream11 and the 11wickets offer , so may be if they combine atleast one of the offer then it will be more than 50% of the order amount and that is why even one of the dream11 and 11wickets offer is not utlised

Link Copied

Talked to CC about it?

View 7 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I got the offer via message and mail.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I ordered via Upi, still didn’t got the cb ,order shipped

Wildfire Wildfire
Link Copied

Hope that offer starts after 4 th Feb bro as last month Dream11 offer valid till 3rd!

Link Copied

bullshit customer care they dont know anything, i have utlised all other offers and only dream11 and 11wickets offer are remaining but still cashback is not showing at checkout page

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Same happened to me, i placed ordered and didn’t receive cb

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I think for the first time amazon is going according to their terms and conditionshttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/604111/original/IMG_20200202_141901.jpg?1580633387https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/604112/original/IMG_20200202_141930.jpg?1580633400

Link Copied

Yeh pehle bhi aata tha bhai. But we got cb everytime in past.

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I did the transacion though amazon upi, but no offer received

Link Copied

You’ll get the offer
Go to your Messages Section in amazon account

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Has anyone tried applying only dream11 offer on shopping?

Link Copied

Anyone received cashback for dream11 and 11wickets offer

Link Copied

Nope, only 50% upto 200 offer on personal care products. confused

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

When they gonna activate this offer rolleyes🧐

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied

Any update

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Anyone got cashback?

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

No

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Anyone??

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I ordered at 1 pm. Item got shipped now but received only remaining cb other than dream11 and 11wickets.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

These two cashback were showing at checkout??

View 1 more reply
replyuser
Click here to reply