Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Shopping unlock offer Pay on Dream11 for a min Rs 100 - Get 50% back upto Rs 100

Shopping unlock offer Pay on Dream11 for a min Rs 100 - Get 50% back upto Rs 100

2513°
50% OFF 200.0
Deal Lieutenant
NinjaPanda

https://www.dream1...m/

1. What’s the Amazon Pay ‘Pay & Get’ offer?
(a) Pay using Amazon Pay on Dream11 website/app during promotion period (between 00:00 A.M. on February 1, 2020 to 23:59 P.M., on February 29, 2020) and get a cashback on your next shopping on Amazon.in for any product (other than the Excluded Products) using any electronic payment method (not including pay-on-delivery). (b) The maximum cashback that will be provided to a customer under this promotion is INR 100 as Amazon Pay balance and is subject to the customer transacting as mentioned in (d). © The promotion can only be availed once per customer, during the promotion period and each offer can be availed only once. (d) Following offers are applicable on your next transaction:

Pay on Dream11 for a min Rs 100 – Get 50% back upto Rs 100 on shopping on Amazon.in using on min order value of Rs 1.

2. What is the validity of the offer?
Offer is valid until 29 February, 2020. Unlocked offers can be redeemed until 3 March, 2020.

3. How can I avail this cashback offer?
• On completing any of the above transactions as mentioned in 1(d), you get 50% upto INR 100 during the promotion period. • Post order confirmation, you will receive an email/SMS from Amazon within 3 days with a link to collect shopping offer/s. • Collect the unlocked offer using the link. • Go to Amazon.in & make a purchase using any electronic payment method on or before 3rd March 2020 to avail the offer and receive the cashback.

4. How and when will I receive the cashback?
The cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 3 working days of completing the payment on Amazon.in

5. What is the maximum cashback that can be availed by the customers?
The maximum cashback that can be availed per customer is INR 100 subject to customer making eligible transactions. 

6. What will happen if my order is cancelled partially or fully?
This Offer will not be applicable if you, the merchant or Amazon cancels the order fully or partially and in such a case, participation in the promotion will be deemed withdrawn. If cashback is availed on any purchase, and the transaction is subsequently cancelled, the refund amount of such orders will be post adjusting the cashback amount availed on the purchase.

7. My payment for shopping on Amazon.in failed while placing the order; will I be eligible for the cash back under this Offer?
If your payment failed while placing an order, Amazon.in gives you an option to revive your payment for such order. If you revise your payment within the offer duration, you will be eligible for the offer. For more information on revise payment, click here <Link – https://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display....>

8. What are the exclusions for the shopping offer?
• Gift Card(s) (Amazon branded and Non-Amazon branded) • Bank cards (such as RBL and ticket compliments GCs) • Prepaid mobile recharges & Bill Payments • Prime Membership • Send Money • Amazon Pay balance Loads • Kindle e-books & Kindle unlimited purchases • Products listed on https://www.amazon.in/l/5210...31, https://www.amazon.in/l/14521...31, and https://www.amazon.in/l/6265...31. (“Excluded Products”)

9. What is the maximum cashback that can be availed by customers?
The maximum cashback that can be availed per customer is INR 100.

10. Is there any minimum order required for shopping?
Yes, you need to shop for minimum Rs 1 to be eligible to get cashback

11. Will this offer be over and above other offers?
Yes – subject to the customer meeting terms and conditions of the relevant offers.

Expired
217 Comments  |  
87 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Did anyone recieved?

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

They are not given cashback, looks like fake offer. Customer service also don’t know anything, they will give you any stupid reason for this.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Now cb is showing

Generous Generous
Link Copied

@Ash

View 3 more replies
Link Copied

I think amazon will issue cb when the return period of the product is over as written in 11wickets offer tnc. Also while checking out in payment page i can see 12 promotions applied. I have 5 send money and 5 scan pay 160rs cb offer, so total 10. But 12 are applied means dream11 and 11wickets are also getting applied. Just my opinion.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

4. How and when will I receive the cashback?
The cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 3 working days of completing the payment on Amazon.in
For this it should be as shipped.

Link Copied

It may be more clear if anyone orders non returnable products.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I ordered pantry i didn’t get dream11 cashback
I talked to them they said maximum cashback you can get is 50% of the order value
My order value was 618 and i said i got 260 it is not 50% even then they started reading their scripted story all offers are applied and you are supposed to get 260 cashback
Thing is they are also confused

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Did anyone recieved cashback

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

http://dream...om
unlock Amazon shopping offer on dream 11 transaction . Get 50% off up to 100 on shopping https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/604496/original/Screenshot_20200207-104912_2.png?1581054369

Link Copied

is it working On Add money Also ?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Yes

View 4 more replies
Link Copied

Did u received Cashback today @Veekshith

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Yes

View 8 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If u got CB it will show CB issued for this offer

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Ok

Generous Generous
Link Copied
cry ..i thought there is some update
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

After collecting the offer, is it mandatory to pay via Amazon UPI mode? or Amazon pay wallet/card payment will do?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

There are so many bugs in Amazon related to unlocked rewards.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

So this offer is not working then

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I dont show any offer for dream11 ???

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied

@admin unverified offer + repost

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@admin

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Anyone got cashback for this?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Anyone getting cashback?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Offer can’t be clubbed with other offers

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Have you received cashback?

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

Amazon CC is saying that contact to dream11.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Is this offer still there

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Guys please read the T&Cs carefully especially 16th point  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/605026/original/IMG_20200211_234430.jpg?1581445592

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes I have read the 16th point, this point is no where before this time in February offers of Dream 11, 11 wickets, Fab fight

Means offers is getting applied in the order but cashback is not getting applied, u will get cashback after 20 days, I have just confirmed with cc.

I am also not going to order as there customer care is very dumb.
I am not going to believe until someone received cashback.

Is there any one is this thread who ordered on 1st or 2nd of this month and they didn’t got cashback till now not manual cashback also.
They will probably get cashback on 21st or 22nd May be.

Anyone here Please reply to this.

Let’s wait for 21 and 22 after that we will order.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I think this offer should be removed from Desidime

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

Wasting my time by talking to Amazon cc
They do not know basic thing
Wasted 1 hours
Do not added in dream11

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@admin please remove this fake deal

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Can any pm me dream 11 50%cash back collect offer link

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Anyone wants to add 100 for getting rewards in his Amazon account can pm me.

Link Copied

Aaj kisi ne dream11 offer unlock Kiya hai?
Pl reply fast/help

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

Yeah I did Txn on d11 today. Offer unlocked. Order also placed. Cb was showing on final page, but haven’t received yet. May be at the time shipping, it’ll get credited.

View 6 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Offer collect option not showing now… May be delay or expired….

Cool Cool
Link Copied

What are the current options to unlock the shopping offers for this month
1)dream11
Mention others

Have not done anything for Feb month.

Now need to do 1 order kindly reply

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

11wickets, fanfight, recharge & UPI offer(acc specific)

replyuser
Click here to reply