Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Car & Bike Accessories from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Car & Bike Accessories

Droom Auto Service Sale : Everything at Rs 99

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 3 Votes: 3
99
Logo hd
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Car & Bike Accessories from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Car & Bike Accessories
Missing
Deal Captain
111
762
7968
123
Droom Auto Service Sale  : Everything at Rs 99
Deal Expired
http://droom.in/grandsa...to

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/289157/medium/3445497gsa-30-06-2016.jpg?1480977433

Everything at Rs 99

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal
  1. Click here to go to Droom .
  2. Everything at Rs 99
  3. Starts @ 11.am

Auto Service Sale

Car Care & Detailing @ Rs.99 (MRP : Rs.3099)

http://droom.in/car-care-and-detailing?max_pric...

Services & Repairs @ Rs.99 (MRP : Rs.4999)

http://droom.in/services-and-repairs?max_pric...99

Road side assistance @ Rs.99 (MRP : Rs.1349)

http://droom.in/road-side-assi...ce

Auto Inspection @ Rs.99 (MRP : Rs.1999)

http://droom.in/auto-insp...on

Warranty @ Rs.99 (MRP : Rs.4099)

http://droom.in/wa...ty

10 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Colonel
62
1,082
32120
262

What exactly is available at Rs 99..Can someone pls explain this deal?

Missing
Deal Captain
111
762
7968
123

car service, regular check ups, wash etc.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

but only in delhi and ncr

Unnamed %283%29
Deal Lieutenant
13
78
6612
66
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

What exactly is available at Rs 99..Can someone pls explain this deal?

bought car service spa, washing , seat dry-cleaning … door step service for 99
bought for both my cars … tested once before…buy without second thought

iIbought for Delhi NCR… saw Mumbai and other city options too

Unnamed %283%29
Deal Lieutenant
13
78
6612
66

Great deal bro…. vuns + kg

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
175
776
8
@Groot_deal wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

What exactly is available at Rs 99..Can someone pls explain this deal?

bought car service spa, washing , seat dry-cleaning … door step service for 99
bought for both my cars … tested once before…buy without second thought

iIbought for Delhi NCR… saw Mumbai and other city options too


i see a lot of service providers.. are they all doorstep?? any suggestions in delhi??

429457 278509312214242 1205290752 n
Deal Subedar
0
0
2578
150

Validity to avail d service?

Unnamed %283%29
Deal Lieutenant
13
78
6612
66
@nujabs55 wrote:


@Groot_deal wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

What exactly is available at Rs 99..Can someone pls explain this deal?

bought car service spa, washing , seat dry-cleaning … door step service for 99
bought for both my cars … tested once before…buy without second thought

iIbought for Delhi NCR… saw Mumbai and other city options too


i see a lot of service providers.. are they all doorstep?? any suggestions in delhi??

autocar is good… actually go for any … and you can read in description .. wherever it says “yes” for doorstep service ..

also, droom.in has very good customer support, iIfaced some challenge earlier with a vendor , they tried to fix it first and then promptly refunded my money when vendor didn’t deliver.

so iIhave had good experiences.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
175
776
8
@Groot_deal wrote:

@nujabs55 wrote:


@Groot_deal wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

What exactly is available at Rs 99..Can someone pls explain this deal?

bought car service spa, washing , seat dry-cleaning … door step service for 99
bought for both my cars … tested once before…buy without second thought

iIbought for Delhi NCR… saw Mumbai and other city options too


i see a lot of service providers.. are they all doorstep?? any suggestions in delhi??

autocar is good… actually go for any … and you can read in description .. wherever it says “yes” for doorstep service ..

also, droom.in has very good customer support, iIfaced some challenge earlier with a vendor , they tried to fix it first and then promptly refunded my money when vendor didn’t deliver.

so iIhave had good experiences.


thanks, bought autocar before you suggested, had a word with seller, its once per user and generally they cancel orders of people who do from different numbers.. so sorry there’s a chance your’s might cancelled… goodluck though!!

Unnamed %283%29
Deal Lieutenant
13
78
6612
66
@nujabs55 wrote:


@Groot_deal wrote:

@nujabs55 wrote:


@Groot_deal wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

What exactly is available at Rs 99..Can someone pls explain this deal?

bought car service spa, washing , seat dry-cleaning … door step service for 99
bought for both my cars … tested once before…buy without second thought

iIbought for Delhi NCR… saw Mumbai and other city options too


i see a lot of service providers.. are they all doorstep?? any suggestions in delhi??

autocar is good… actually go for any … and you can read in description .. wherever it says “yes” for doorstep service ..

also, droom.in has very good customer support, iIfaced some challenge earlier with a vendor , they tried to fix it first and then promptly refunded my money when vendor didn’t deliver.

so iIhave had good experiences.


thanks, bought autocar before you suggested, had a word with seller, its once per user and generally they cancel orders of people who do from different numbers.. so sorry there’s a chance your’s might cancelled… goodluck though!!

i ordered from 2 different vendors buddy https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing