Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Earn 500 RS Vouchers by dropping E-Waste at near by Croma stores

Earn 500 RS Vouchers by dropping E-Waste at near by Croma stores

1809°
25% OFF 2000.0
Deal Subedar
mainimanish
Earn 500 RS Vouchers by dropping E-Waste at nearby Croma stores 1) Earn 500 RS Vouchers by dropping E-Waste at Croma 2) Drop your faulty electronics, chargers & much more and earn 500 rs Gift voucher 3) This voucher is activated instantly and work on croma store/croma.com on minimum purchase Of 2000 4) This is flat 25 % discount by disposing your home/office E-waste 5) The voucher is valid for three months. 5) dispose E-Waste & save mother earth Pro-tip: drop one item at one time and garner many vouchers
Expired

Deal Wiki

57 Comments  |  
31 Dimers
  • Sort By
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

VunS

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied

@mainimanish I discovered this 5-days ago but forgot to post it. Anyway, glad you remembered. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Channel Alert
Croma: Get 500 off on 2000 GV by discarding your e-waste at a nearby store!

Additional details: They will give a paper GC in-store. And you will have to send an SMS in the following format to activate it. “GCACT < GC_CARD_NUM >”. Then the GC will be activated instantly and you would be able to use it to get 500 off on any product of 2K or more.

Link Copied

@mainimanish Hey, when I used this voucher a few days ago, I wondered if multiple vouchers could be applied to the same order if it’s a large purchase, say 10K+. Did you try this?

I had this doubt because, in the end, you are getting just another gift card worth 500. I even wondered if the condition of minimum purchase of 2000 was artificially enforced. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Don’t think that will work. People can then buy lots of free stuff if they combine multiple gc. One gc per item is how it will be. Yet to verify in Mumbai

Link Copied

I don’t think people are giving due attention to this deal!

Guys, this deal enables you to get additional 500 off on anything priced above 2K at Croma, be it Samsung or Apple phones (usually without any discount), a hard drive, or a router!

Just walk-in with something as basic as depleted/used batteries. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif #WinWin

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

They will give 1 voucher for waste earphones also?

View 12 more replies
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

What is the offer period? Can someone mention that……

Link Copied

please use it genuinely and save mother earth…..dont misuse and create more ewaste…. for your greed and shelfish behaviours

Link Copied

This is like they want to remove stock .if goods faster like e-commerce cos ..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

How to send e waste to croma , anybody explain plz

Link Copied

please use it genuinely and save mother earth…..dont misuse and create more ewaste…. for your greed and shelfish behaviours

Generous Generous
Link Copied

You can’t be greedy at croma https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Need more details.
1. Until when is this offer valid?
2. Is this offer open at all the croma stores in India?

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

can we deposit each e-waste on different days???

Link Copied
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

in our apartment we have a separate e-waste bin & we utilize that.
Croma offer is ok types because most of the products there, are over prices compared to online.
Once I got Rs 1000 GV for croma & it was tough time to utilize it in a cost effective manner.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Looks like they have found how to extract gold from ewaste.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Where’s the link to the offer page?
Croma store in my city are saying that there is no such offer.

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

They have had this E-Waste this sometime back too
But i dont think its 25% ,may be 5/10%

When Croma opened their new outlet at VR Mall, they have sent invitation mails to many people. Anyone with those mails (Original or forwarded https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif) can get 500 OFF on 2K purchase from their store.

Link Copied

Nah, bro. This time, it is indeed 500 off on 2K. Confirmed at the store when I was buying a laptop recently (tagged you in that Deal Baba post).

Anyway, so Croma now has two outlets in Mahadevapura in two adjoining malls?! As if the adjoining PVR theaters were not enough! https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Once i bought a Philips mp3 player using this coupon from Croma.. You have to find out which item actually gives you the best deal, only then this coupon is useful.

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Jio Fi2??

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Were you able to combine multiple vouchers on a single product purchase?

Link Copied

You will able to use one voucher at one time but you can apply Coupan you get at sign up online plus the croma instant vouchers we buy on discounts will work from Amazon or crownit etc.

Beacon Beacon
Link Copied

I just called croma customer care they said that this kind of offer is not there and even they are not aware about it

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

s&vu

Link Copied

Anyone availed the offer in Bangalore

Critic Critic
Link Copied

The dumping of e-waste, particularly computer waste, into India from developed countries (‘green passport’ according to Gutierrez), because the latter find it convenient and economical to export waste, has further complicated the problems with waste management.

Besides the domestic e-waste generated, an additional 50,000 MT a year is illegally imported into the country. In a single month, there is a reported case of import of 30 MT of e-waste at the Ahmedabad port.

Over 1 million poor people in India are involved in the manual recycling operations. Most of the people working in this recycling sector are the urban poor with very low literacy levels and hence very little awareness regarding the hazards of e-waste toxins. There are a sizeable number of women and children who are engaged in these activities and they are more vulnerable to the hazards of this waste.

Developed countries and developing countries! Should be actually called degenerate countries and degenerating countries!
Humanity, Civilization, my A$$!

Critic Critic
Link Copied

There is a huge market of waste in Delhi. They manually disassemble dangerous electronics like refrigerators exposing themselves to the toxins. But I don’t think they are ignorant, at the end it boils down to two choices they are left with…die from hunger or die from diseases(later).

View 8 more replies
Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

seems this is specific store promotion !! enquired in chennai croma stores but they are not aware… even croma customer care is not aware of offer running…!!
if somebody has spare coupon.. please spare one !!

Link Copied

Working in mumbai r city mall outlet ?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Same here, I went to Chroma, Link Road, Malad store, they are saying no such campaign going on.

Link Copied

Hi guys ,need croma vocher ,if anyone have extra ping me

replyuser
Click here to reply