Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Earn Rs.149 cash back for the 1st transaction of at least Rs.149 on my jio with google pay

Earn Rs.149 cash back for the 1st transaction of at least Rs.149 on my jio with google pay

380°
100% OFF 149.0
Budding Star
suplex_city

https://www.jio.com/en-in/jio-google-pay...er

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/593953/original/IMG_20191106_091842_345.jpg?1573015797Earn Rs.149 cash back for the 1st transaction of at least Rs.149 on my jio with google pay 

Terms and Conditions
This is a limited period offer and offer can be withdrawn by Jio and Google Pay at any point of time.
When you sign up on Google Pay and make your first transaction of at least ₹149 on My Jio & Jio.com with Google Pay, you will earn cashback of ₹149.
You can earn a maximum of 1 reward during the offer period.
The earned reward is Indian Rupees One Hundred and Forty-Nine (INR 149). To earn this reward:
You must sign up on Google Pay and link your bank account. You must not have installed Google Pay from a referral.
The transaction must be your first one made on My Jio & Jio.com using Google Pay during the offer period.
The transaction has to be at least ₹149.
To be eligible for the offer, you must either enter your Google Pay UPI ID or via UPI based Intent as the payment option.
Each Google Pay Customer can only use one set of Google Pay credentials that has not been previously registered with Google Pay, which includes but is not limited to a Google Account, phone

Expired
11 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pm me for Google referral

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

First ever Google pay transaction ?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

https://www.jio.com/en-in/jio-google-pay...er

Terms and Conditions
This is a limited period offer and offer can be withdrawn by Jio and Google Pay at any point of time.
When you sign up on Google Pay and make your first transaction of at least ₹149 on My Jio & Jio.com with Google Pay, you will earn cashback of ₹149.
You can earn a maximum of 1 reward during the offer period.
The earned reward is Indian Rupees One Hundred and Forty-Nine (INR 149). To earn this reward:
You must sign up on Google Pay and link your bank account. You must not have installed Google Pay from a referral.
The transaction must be your first one made on My Jio & Jio.com using Google Pay during the offer period.
The transaction has to be at least ₹149.
To be eligible for the offer, you must either enter your Google Pay UPI ID or via UPI based Intent as the payment option.
Each Google Pay Customer can only use one set of Google Pay credentials that has not been previously registered with Google Pay, which includes but is not limited to a Google Account, phone

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

its written it should not be installed from referral

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If you have installed Google pay using a referral code, you are already not eligible for this offer.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I can’t find the offer

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

i’m not installed from referral , butwhen  i recharge from my jio app and pay via googlepay upi and I Didn’t get cashback… Big SCAMM!!! GOOGLE PAY… although I’m a new user

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

got the cashback without referral

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

1st on myjio or 1st on gpay

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

1st on Gpay. And should not have any referral linked to that gpay.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

ok

replyuser
Click here to reply