Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
ebay 100 on 110 from freecharge (Working With Old accounts also)

ebay 100 on 110 from freecharge (Working With Old accounts also)

11K°
90% OFF 110.0
Deal Subedar
sdyado

recharge with any amount and select coupon of ebay 100 on 110

Offer Highlights:
Get Rs.100 OFF on minimum purchase of Rs.110 and above on Ebay.in mobile platform
(app or m-web only)

How to redeem this Offer:
You will receive an e-coupon code via e-mail as soon as your recharge/bill payment transaction on FreeCharge is successful.
You need to apply the coupon code at the time of placing the order on Ebay.in mobile platform (app or m-web only)

Terms of this Offer:
Only one code can be redeemed per transaction.
Offer cannot be combined with any other offers.
Offer valid for new and existing users.
Offer valid across all products / categories
Valid till 15th January 2015.

Expired

Deal Wiki

839 Comments  |  
289 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

So from 22nd December we will get new coupon instead of old coupon , where did you get this information .

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

kannadiga, mail freecharge care team, they’ll send a mail stating that they’ll give fresh coupon on 22nd Dec. Not sure if they’ll only replace one coupon or all the unused ones https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Will they really replace coupons..

2. Error: App saying maximum times reached:

Please note this coupon is restricted upto one coupon per user. As per the t&c if you have already availed this offer once, you won’t be eligible again. For any further details on the same, request you to get in touch with respective merchant (Ebay).

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Even i have received same reply to the email sent.
I had only 1 coupon, and couldn’t use that single one. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
Lets wait for 1 week now.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Wat about those coupons which ebay showed used .. Bt we never used them

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Freecharge will send new coupons in place of unused coupons??

Is this gonna happen??
Automatically?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
testgh81612 wrote:

Freecharge will send new coupons in place of unused coupons??

Is this gonna happen??
Automatically?

Ya, banged the same question to them…lets see what they reply now.
And the new coupons can be used from 28th Dec. 2 weeks….

Request everyone to bombard them with emails and calls so that they should release the new coupons quickly.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Done.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

need one coupon urgently.. is there any one to help

Link Copied
hese wrote:

need one coupon urgently.. is there any one to help

You can go to freecharge app and buy if available. I think it is 19 Rs.

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied

Guys, why are you still requesting coupons and posting items to buy?

I thought these coupons have stopped working. I do understand that they might work again after Dec 28th when the new/paid Freecharge coupons are expected to start working. But I don’t suppose you are planning 10 days in advance, are you?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

has anyone received coupons from freecharge for old unused coupons as told by freecharge??

Link Copied

I received the cpn but it can be used from 28th dec https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Link Copied
nithxp wrote:

I received the cpn but it can be used from 28th dec https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

did u mail them previously…?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

any one really recieved it ??? it was suppose to release today

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I got my Rs 9 refunded in terms of FC credits.

Link Copied

What Freecharge customer care number?
these people are responding to emails with their auto-replies only.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have hundreds of this coupon and used 2 so far in my ebay account. Now receiving the same error maximum redemptions for this coupon is reached.

Freecharge CC responds poorly with canned responses that are inappropriate to our questions saying that one coupon per user whereas there is no such terms in my coupons.

Freecharge customer care reply:
“Please note this coupon is restricted upto one coupon per user. For any further details on the same, request you to get in touch with respective merchant (Ebay).

Also, we have not charged you for the opted E-Bay coupons. Hence, we are unable to refund the amount."

It looks like there is a limit set for these Rs.100 coupons that they accept in Ebay and they might start accepting our coupons from Dec 28. But if they sell coupon codes then they must accept all the sold coupon codes and can’t set a lower number of code accepted. only limitation to accept coupon as per the terms in my coupon is validity till Jan 15.

I’m still following up with Freecharge CC. Will check with ebay CC shortly

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
nimod wrote:

What Freecharge customer care number?
these people are responding to emails with their auto-replies only.

I dont see any telephone cc from Freecharge. They support only by emails and that too with canned responses which most of the time won’t answer your query

Link Copied

got a email from freecharge today===

Dear Customer,

Please note this coupon is restricted upto one coupon per user. As checked you have already availed this offer, hence you won’t be eligible again. For any further details on the same, request you to get in touch with respective merchant (Ebay).

If you have been additionally charged against the unused coupons, please let us know we will be more than happy to refund the charge amount to your FreeCharge "Credits" 

Happy FreeCharging!

Customer Success Team

Wishing you and your dear ones a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
==========

earlier on the 1st week of this month when i contacted freecharge regarding this ebay coupons the told me that they will replace my unused coupon and i will be able to usr those after 28th but now they were saying like this. the were saying that only 1 coupon for 1 use.

what is this guys.what to do next.. sala jo maan mein ayega wo he karega kya wo log…

what is dis.. ???

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

We came.. We bought .. We forget

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

New Coupons are all working, However all the old codes are not valid anymore. I used the New Coupons Today and they are working https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Link Copied

anybody have new ebay coupons i want to buy

Link Copied

So freecharge is sending coupon themselves or I need to contact them ? Also If i got like 10 coupons earlier (none of which will work now), I will still get only 1 coupon from freecharge ?

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
rak007 wrote:

So freecharge is sending coupon themselves or I need to contact them ? Also If i got like 10 coupons earlier (none of which will work now), I will still get only 1 coupon from freecharge ?

same qus??

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Not working

Link Copied
rajdesidime wrote:

rak007 wrote:

same qus??

Contact them.. ONLY ONE code will be provided.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Link Copied

they won’t send any coupon. they told 1 couoon per user

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
HailStonE wrote:

rajdesidime wrote:

rak007 wrote:

same qus??

Contact them.. ONLY ONE code will be provided.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

replyuser
Click here to reply