Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
EBAY/GEB Manufacturer refurbished Factory Unlocked Apple iPhone 5 32GB iOS Smartphone 4G GSM Retina White / Black - Rs 15,645

EBAY/GEB Manufacturer refurbished Factory Unlocked Apple iPhone 5 32GB iOS Smartphone 4G GSM Retina White / Black - Rs 15,645

217°
Deal Subedar
corsair

Manufacturer Refurbished Factory Unlocked Apple iPhone 5 32GB iOS Smartphone 4G GSM Retina White / Black

http://geb.ebay.in/g/ImportHubViewItem?itemid=1…

Price: Rs 17,645

Using coupon OXIGEN2020
Price Rs. 15,645

Using coupon EBAY09DEAL
Rs. 16,057

Check if it’ll work in India before buying

Expired
13 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Blemishes: Device will show signs of wear, ie scratches

great price. vu:-}

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

I personally did not have a good experience with the seller. The phone I order was in good condition, but battery was faulty…
Phone switches off around the 30% mark automatically https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif Will have to spend a few more thousand to replace the battery

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

these are not definitely Manufacture refurbished. These are USED phones with heavy scratches and usage marks. I had very bad experience personally , ebay service was pathetic they did not agreed to return the item. Buyer Beware.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

VU for the find but 97.5% Positive feedback for ebay.com is like 84% for India. In USA (ebay.com) better not go for a sellet with less than 99 % positive feedback.

Link Copied
rocker123 wrote:

I personally did not have a good experience with the seller. The phone I order was in good condition, but battery was faulty…
Phone switches off around the 30% mark automatically https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif Will have to spend a few more thousand to replace the battery

That’s awful https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif I guess there is a bit of risk attached to every refurbished device

joemetjose wrote:

VU for the find but 97.5% Positive feedback for ebay.com is like 84% for India. In USA (ebay.com) better not go for a sellet with less than 99 % positive feedback.

A few dimers bought LG G2 from this seller and are pretty happy with their deal. So, seller seems to be okay

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
corsair wrote:

A few dimers bought LG G2 from this seller and are pretty happy with their deal. So, seller seems to be okay

This deal is extremely risky.

LG G2 was mentioned as in new condition, which means 50% users will get manufactured refurbished phones.

Here, users will get damaged or seller refurbished phones.

ebay.com sellers are not trustworthy for refurbished phones.

Link Copied
micke wrote:

LG G2 was in new condition, which means 50% users will get manufactured refurbished phones.

I agree that buying a refurbished item is risky in itself but with over 6000 phones sold(this particular deal), I’d take a chance. Plus, like I said, the seller seems to be okay

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
corsair wrote:

micke wrote:

LG G2 was in new condition, which means 50% users will get manufactured refurbished phones.

I agree that buying a refurbished item is risky in itself but with over 6000 phones sold(this particular deal), I’d take a chance. Plus, like I said, the seller seems to be okay

66k+ feedbacks ; you call that just okay

Link Copied
ishandon wrote:

The seller is a eBay.com seller and has a much wider audience. Also, the 2.5% that he is off by makes a pretty big number.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
ishandon wrote:

corsair wrote:

micke wrote:

International Reseller Info
i2c world Inc

66k around feedback

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
ishandon wrote:

This is the actual listing
http://www.ebay.com/itm/191398…82

97.5 for US seller is considered extremely bad (ebay deletes most of the negative feedback ). Most US sellers have 99+ feedback.

But 10500+ cellphones sold, so one can take chance

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Expect a phone which has been used around 18- 24 months, which may have some hardware issues as well, which you may discover in near future, if you want to resell it go ahead, but if you are purchasing it for yourself, better purchase new 5c around 20k.

replyuser
Click here to reply