Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Jewellery from eBay or the deals across all stores in Jewellery

EBAY - GOLD Coin , 24 carat, 999 purity for net effective 2892/- per gram. and other items for 15% flat off check inside with comparison from amazon,flipkart

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 4 Votes: 4
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Jewellery from eBay or the deals across all stores in Jewellery
Avatar2k5ui
Deal Subedar
0
104
2086
42

Use ebay 15% off, account specific coupon for buying these items:-
Check your old account for account specific coupons.

GOLD coin, 24 karat, 999 purity for net effective 2892/- per gram, 28920 for 10 GM

http://www.ebay.in/itm/RSBL-eCoins-10-gm-Gold-C...

Amazon:- 34220/-
http://www.amazon.in/Kundan-Certified-999-9-Yel...

Flipkart:- 33338/-
https://www.flipkart.com/bangalore-refinery-brp...

BIG bazaar Physical voucher- 3000/- for 13.5% off:- considering 50 shipping:-

www.ebay.in/itm/Big-Bazaar-Gift-Voucher-Worth-R...

Also Almost all electronics upto 46K can be considered for buying.

Enjoy.

15 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
39
46
12461
132

tell me the coupon.

Dreamchasers piece gold diamonds
Deal Captain
50
993
10674
76

give me account specific accounts with codes

Avatar2k5ui
Deal Subedar
0
104
2086
42
@Dr€@m([email protected]$€R wrote:

give me account specific accounts with codes


Used mine, check giveaway section or trade section. many are selling the linked accounts.

Screenshot 2017 02 11 12 15 24
Deal Cadet
8
284
738
13
@oneidentity wrote:


@Dr€@m([email protected]$€R wrote:

give me account specific accounts with codes


Used mine, check giveaway section or trade section. many are selling the linked accounts.

please pm ebay coupon

Giphy
Deal Lieutenant
26
29
3638
52

Have 8 code

Jerks 1
Deal Subedar
0
0
1817
31

anyone else bought other than OP?
I hv SHOPFEST87 coupon n dint work.
I wud appreciate if u can tell wat cpn u used to buy.

Jerks 1
Deal Subedar
0
0
1817
31

Can somebody ban this guy https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Ad Bot
Nothing related to this deal but I found these good deals on Desidime today:

5% off on Amazon Gift Card Top-up using coupon code TOPUP5GC

This is DD Exclusive Offer Flat 10% off on all local offers using coupon code DD10

And trust me, I am not only about deals – Predict and Win Game

Download
Deal Subedar
1
100
1594
17

He’s not a dimer bro. It’s DD tactic to torture us.. Seriously i got fed up with his Ad Bot posts

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Fake

Bal ganesh
Deal Subedar
1
94
2978
37

On paper its profitable. ebay is not worth for buying items above 1K. Risk is very high

Centurions
Shopping Friend
52
59
14632
601

This eBay coupon cannot be used for this item. Please use a different coupon or proceed to payment.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
276
4710
67
@caks2006407 wrote:

On paper its profitable. ebay is not worth for buying items above 1K. Risk is very high


Not this seller. They are one of the most trusted seller of gold coins on ebay.

But those who are buying beware it is not very easy to sell these coins as the jewelers would always ask them for a heavy discount. Buy them only if you are planning to buy some jewels from known jewelers who would provide market rates. If you think you can sell asap and make a quick buck soon after you get the coin be in for a surprise.

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
2
62
3564
39
@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@caks2006407 wrote:

On paper its profitable. ebay is not worth for buying items above 1K. Risk is very high


Not this seller. They are one of the most trusted seller of gold coins on ebay.

But those who are buying beware it it not very easy to sell these coins as the jewelers would always ask them for a heavy discount. Buy them only if you are planning to buy some jewels from know jewelers who would provide market rates. If you think you can sell as and make a quick buck soon after you get the coin be in for a surprise.


Sell price would be on next delivery ?
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
276
4710
67
@newdduser wrote:

anyone else bought other than OP?
I hv SHOPFEST87 coupon n dint work.
I wud appreciate if u can tell wat cpn u used to buy.


It was only working when the OP posted after which they might have added it to exceptions list seeing the sudden increase in orders

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
276
4710
67
@blue wine wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@caks2006407 wrote:

On paper its profitable. ebay is not worth for buying items above 1K. Risk is very high


Not this seller. They are one of the most trusted seller of gold coins on ebay.

But those who are buying beware it it not very easy to sell these coins as the jewelers would always ask them for a heavy discount. Buy them only if you are planning to buy some jewels from know jewelers who would provide market rates. If you think you can sell as and make a quick buck soon after you get the coin be in for a surprise.


Sell price would be on next delivery ?
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


?? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Missing