255°
Ebay: Upto Rs. 1000 off using Ola Money Wallet

Ebay: Upto Rs. 1000 off using Ola Money Wallet

Score: 13 Votes: 13
Score: 13 Votes: 13
Score: 13 Votes: 13
Score: 13 Votes: 13
Score: 13 Votes: 13
9000
10% OFF 10000.0
Ebay logo
Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,046
28,532
58915
606
Ebay: Upto Rs. 1000 off using Ola Money Wallet
Deal Expired

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/254380/medium/34035951480956215_2.?1480956215

http://www.eb...n/

Code: OLAMONEY10
Max Discount Rs.1000
Valid Till 21st June, 2016
Limited to 1 transaction per user

  • In Others
  • Expired about 1 year

Deal Wiki

Ebay: Upto Rs. 1000 off using Ola Money Wallet

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to eBay.in.
  2. Use Coupon Code: OLAMONEY10
  3. Max Discount Rs.1000
  4. Valid Till 21st June, 2016
  5. Limited to 1 transaction per user
21 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
Img 20170709 212759
Deal Lieutenant
6
57
4264
38

10% and up to 1,000.

Temp 245565575
Community Angel
20
119
22096
399

Ola money + 10% ….superb deal. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Download
Shopping Friend
56
0
30586
253
@paradox wrote:

10% and up to 1,000.


Welcome back…. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Animals    19 20120508 1676001618
Deal Subedar
2
136
2454
17

Vuns +kg…awsm deal…

Img 20170709 212759
Deal Lieutenant
6
57
4264
38
@mahidada wrote:

@paradox wrote:

10% and up to 1,000.


Welcome back…. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Thanks bro! I hv been around only. I visit once in several days, sometimes in a month or two.

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
194
15859
193

VU + Karma for welcoming https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

KJA SENT
subscribe for future alerts https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Download
Shopping Friend
56
0
30586
253
@KuttaJi wrote:

VU + Karma for welcoming https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

KJA SENT
subscribe for future alerts https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Okay https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
194
15859
193
@mahidada wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

VU + Karma for welcoming https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

KJA SENT
subscribe for future alerts https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Okay https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

suspended https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Cutee
Deal Subedar
0
260
2024
24

Vuns..
Bonus offer for those who loaded Olamoney in offer.

Entertainment kid wackey animation clipart
Deal Cadet
2
95
642
7

1)Load ola money with offer(get maximum benefit)
2)Go to eBay and purchase gift cards(cleartrip,amazon,shopperstop manymore)
3)Apply code OLAMONEY10 to get 10% off
4) Pay through ola money and also additionally Payback points will also be added. There is also some 2x Payback points(not sure)

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
95
358
4

CRAZYOFF32 was better with 10.5% and max upto 3000

1422080808396
Deal Cadet
0
3
423
10

ihvSomeExtraOlaPmMe

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
86
644
21
@ck3003 wrote:

CRAZYOFF32 was better with 10.5% and max upto 3000


This eBay coupon has expired. Please use a different coupon or proceed to payment.

Tumblr nldt5ve7jf1uqwtn9o1 250
Deal Subedar
0
111
1352
29

any way to maximize this 10%?
Want to buy 10000*10 cleartrip GV (business purpose)
please guide https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
86
644
21

Transaction failing at Ebay..

Amount debited from my Olamoney Wallet but after redirected to ebay page, got message: Payment not received…

Itachi fireball jutsu
Deal Cadet
0
72
686
13
@saipavan66666869 wrote:

1)Load ola money with offer(get maximum benefit)
2)Go to eBay and purchase gift cards(cleartrip,amazon,shopperstop manymore)
3)Apply code OLAMONEY10 to get 10% off
4) Pay through ola money and also additionally Payback points will also be added. There is also some 2x Payback points(not sure)


NOwhere I can find amazon gift card . can u give link ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
95
358
4
@bajaj151 wrote:


@ck3003 wrote:

CRAZYOFF32 was better with 10.5% and max upto 3000


This eBay coupon has expired. Please use a different coupon or proceed to payment.

ya I said it was good that meant it is expired it expired on 6th june

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
86
644
21
@ck3003 wrote:

@bajaj151 wrote:


@ck3003 wrote:

CRAZYOFF32 was better with 10.5% and max upto 3000


This eBay coupon has expired. Please use a different coupon or proceed to payment.

ya I said it was good that meant it is expired it expired on 6th june

Ok bro:-}

Itachi fireball jutsu
Deal Cadet
0
72
686
13
@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

@muxdemux wrote:

Last day for this offer ! Any useful products somebody bought ? Not able to find worthy gv’s.
is this any good ? http://www.ebay.in/itm/MakeMyTrip-Instant-Vocuh...


No! you can buy instant GV whenver you want from amazon.
Skip for GVs.
Better to use UseMyVoucher. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Thanks for suggestions. Problem is I want to utilize my ola money. So running out of options.

Missing