Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
effectively 300 off on purchase worth 300+Mobikwik 101 recharge voucher

effectively 300 off on purchase worth 300+Mobikwik 101 recharge voucher

Like Magnet
cveldandi

Hi Friends You can get effectively 300 off on purchase worth 300 at amazon+Mobikwik 101 recharge voucher.
Refer to your self(other email ID) and make purchase worth 300
then you will receive 100 Gift card in new account and 200 gift card in Old account
Plus if purchase through App you will get Mobikwik 101 recharge voucher also

Both these offers might already posted ,But I am posting by clubbing both offers together to get more benefit.

Offer 1:Refer and Earn
The Amazon.in Refer and Earn Program lets you invite friends to join Amazon. For every friend you successfully refer to Amazon.in, you will receive a gift card worth Rs. 200, redeemable on the site.If your friends accept the invite, sign up at Amazon.in and complete their first purchase worth Rs 300 or more, we will send you a Gift Card worth Rs. 200 valid for purchases at Amazon.in.

Refer Link:https://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display....

Offer 2:Mobikwik Recharge
Rs 101 Recharge Voucher on Shooping on the App:
• Cashback Amount is fixed at Rs. 101/- for a Minimum “Add Money” amount of Rs. 101/-.
• Sign Up platform, Coupon Redemption and Payment should be done on iPhone, Windows or Android App
• Offer can be redeemed only once per user per card and is applicable for the “Add Money” payment done during the offer period on MobiKwik App
• Offer will be valid only for the transactions done through Debit Card or Credit Card. Not valid on Net Banking and Virtual Cards.
• Offer valid for New users. Valid only on first payment on MobiKwik.

Expired
9 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
Blaze Blaze
Link Copied

VU + KG

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

How did u gave karma? Op still have 20 karmas. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

@subhanbasha_d wrote:

VU + KG

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Anyone confirm if this works or not?? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

Hey 1st offers worked…and second I didn’t tried

Please find the below Terms Too…

How do I get the Gift Card?
You will receive a Gift Card issued via email within 30 days after the date the order has been shipped to a new Amazon.in member that you referred.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

it does work. But do not play foul with amazon. It may lead to the blocking of your previous account too. it worked for me. But i used different pc, diff location and diff card too while payment. And the address was also different. I was successful in it. But be cautious while doing it. Because its amazon.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

What a worst offer. Dont make amazon to ban you.

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

If don’t want such …at least Refer your link to your friends when he wants to purchase a product worth more than 300…they will get benefited of 100 Rs and You will also get benefit of 200 Rs worth…Its any ways Genuine offer given by amazon

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Mobikwik offer is available only for Beauty and Personal Care Products

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

refer and earn works for sure. I earned 200 in main account. 101 rs mobikwik coupon is new offer which I dint try. but that coupon Is valid for only new users of mobikwik

replyuser
Click here to reply