445°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Electronics from Amazon India or the deals across all stores in Electronics

Pay with Citi Credit Card and get Rs.300 Amazon Gift Card

Score: 32 Votes: 32
Score: 32 Votes: 32
Score: 32 Votes: 32
Score: 32 Votes: 32
Score: 32 Votes: 32
1700
15% OFF 2000.0
Untitled
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Electronics from Amazon India or the deals across all stores in Electronics
Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
860
18,034
51761
519
Pay with Citi Credit Card and get Rs.300 Amazon Gift Card
Deal Expired

http://www.amaz...n/

Terms and Conditions
Campaign Dates: 00.00 hours on September 20th, 2016 to 23.59 hours on September 30th, 2016 (hereinafter referred to as “Offer Period”)

Details of the Offer:
Citibank, N.A. (“Citibank/Citi”) and Amazon Seller Service Private Limited (“Amazon”) are launching
Offer (hereinafter referred to as “Offer”) for the above mentioned Offer Period. Details of the Offer
extended to all individuals holding valid Citibank Credit cards (hereinafter referred as “Card”)
issued in India, except Citi Corporate Credit cards (hereinafter referred to “Customers”) are
detailed herein below.

Offer:
1. Customers to perform 2 valid transactions of minimum Rs.1000 each on the same Citibank
credit card during the Offer Period on Amazon India website www’.amazon’.in or Amazon
app.
2. The 2nd transaction should be mandatorily authenticated using a One-Time-Password
(OTP) on Amazon’s website / mobile app to be eligible for the offer.
3. Eligible customers will get an Amazon electronic gift card of Rs. 300 which can be used on
Amazon India website or Amazon app.
4. The electronic gift card will be sent to the customers from Amazon in their wallet by
November 15th, 2016 on a best effort basis and will be notified through an email.

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Amazon.in.
  2. Customers to perform 2 valid transactions of minimum Rs.1000 each on the same Citibank credit card during the Offer Period on Amazon India website www.ama...in or Amazon app.
  3. The 2nd transaction should be mandatorily authenticated using a One-Time-Password (OTP) on Amazon’s website / mobile app to be eligible for the offer.
  4. Eligible customers will get an Amazon electronic gift card of Rs. 300 which can be used on Amazon India website or Amazon app.
  5. The electronic gift card will be sent to the customers from Amazon in their wallet by November 15th, 2016 on a best effort basis and will be notified through an email.

Complete Terms:
https://www.online.citibank.co.in/Credit-Cards/...

119 Comments  |  
57 Dimers
Download
Deal Subedar
1
100
1534
17

Vuns

1312
Deal Subedar
0
3
1250
3

Vuns bro

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
73
716
10

cant find the offer on amazon website .. could you provide offer link on amazon website.

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
96
156
5

Vuns

Thumbimgcrop 1460466999272
Shopping Friend
8
153
5050
67

So we can buy gift card or add top up as well, right?

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
148
1882
15

what does this mean?

“2. The 2nd transaction should be mandatorily authenticated using a One-Time-Password
(OTP) on Amazon’s website / mobile app to be eligible for the offer.”

Thumbimgcrop 1460466999272
Shopping Friend
8
153
5050
67
@panchabhut wrote:

what does this mean?

“2. The 2nd transaction should be mandatorily authenticated using a One-Time-Password
(OTP) on Amazon’s website / mobile app to be eligible for the offer.”

Two methods in citicard payment, one is internet banking password and another one is otp.

Amazon advising us to do with otp, may be they will track the eligible customers with this method.

Images
Deal Captain
37
86
14468
110

VUnS
To the channel
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
140
764
7

Eligible on Amazon gv purchases ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
90
220
6

No mention about purchase of GVs in T&C

Missing
suspended
0
50
20
0
@punkydime wrote:

No mention about purchase of GVs in T&C


It means we can by gv also
M I right

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
36
2
10844
95

vuns + kg

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
90
220
6
@ra11111111 wrote:

@punkydime wrote:

No mention about purchase of GVs in T&C


It means we can by gv also
M I right

It is possible.. Let’s hope for best

Tumblr inline o6rywcssae1r1aqjj 500
Deal Lieutenant
4
226
3664
59

@rajrocks I hope we can use this offer to buy gvs or TC cards right? in t&c exclusions are not specified..

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
860
18,034
51761
519
@Cherry wrote:

@rajrocks I hope we can use this offer to buy gvs or TC cards right? in t&c exclusions are not specified..


ya

Thumbimgcrop 1446198092918
Deal Captain
79
2,737
13332
90
@rajrocks wrote:


@Cherry wrote:

@rajrocks I hope we can use this offer to buy gvs or TC cards right? in t&c exclusions are not specified..


ya

They change T&C,Soon the Offer goes live https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
#FingersCrossed https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
860
18,034
51761
519
@Repost wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:


@Cherry wrote:

@rajrocks I hope we can use this offer to buy gvs or TC cards right? in t&c exclusions are not specified..


ya

They change T&C,Soon the Offer goes live https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
#FingersCrossed https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

ofcourse if we expoilt then this would happen. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Download
Deal Lieutenant
1
122
3846
27

VU+S

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
4812
55

2 transactions of 1000 each… 300 on 2000… hmmm … 15℅… Great… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
54
218
3

Vu

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
2
62
3564
39
@vijkap201 wrote:

2 transactions of 1000 each… 300 on 2000… hmmm … 15℅… Great… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Citi bank h. sbi nhi h
Plz check ur card https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
5
320
900
44
@esakki raja wrote:

@panchabhut wrote:

what does this mean?

“2. The 2nd transaction should be mandatorily authenticated using a One-Time-Password
(OTP) on Amazon’s website / mobile app to be eligible for the offer.”

Two methods in citicard payment, one is internet banking password and another one is otp.

Amazon advising us to do with otp, may be they will track the eligible customers with this method.


No, Amazon had a facitlity to enter second factor aunthenication otp from amazon website itself (without going to bank’s page where we enter otp on internet password). I think second transaction had to be carried in this way

Thumbimgcrop 1471861729288
Deal Lieutenant
0
109
4972
21

Nice share bro

VU

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
148
1882
15
@dealsnatcher wrote:

No, Amazon had a facitlity to enter second factor aunthenication otp from amazon website itself (without going to bank’s page where we enter otp on internet password). I think second transaction had to be carried in this way


How? My card is already stored. It asks for the CVV and then goes to the citi payment gateway for OTP.

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
159
1182
7

VU bro…

Images %286%29
Deal Captain
4
187
13270
219

Hell ! right away used my cards for more than twice. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
4812
55
@blue wine wrote:

@vijkap201 wrote:

2 transactions of 1000 each… 300 on 2000… hmmm … 15℅… Great… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Citi bank h. sbi nhi h
Plz check ur card https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Well done. You finished all the arguments… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Missing