Offer extended and is valid today….
Amazon.in “Go Cashless Today” Gift Card Offer Terms & Conditions
1. Amazon Gift Cards (“Gift Cards”) are issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited (“QwikCilver”), a private limited company incorporated under the laws of India and can be redeemed on www.ama...in or on the mobile site or mobile application thereof (collectively, “Amazon.in”) across all products available on Amazon.in, excluding ebooks and apps.
2. These offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale to which you agree by using the Amazon.in website and the terms and conditions applicable for the Gift Card (“Gift Card Terms”) issued by QwikCilver. To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only. To the extent the Gift Card Term are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.
3. This Amazon.in “Go Cashless Today” Gift Card promotion offer (“Offer”), is valid for a period commencing from 9th November, 2016 6:00 PM to 11th November, 2016 11:59 PM, both days inclusive (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Amazon”) in its sole discretion without any prior notice.
4. Under this Offer, any person who purchases any product/products listed by a seller in the ‘Go Cashless today’ store or from the Amazon Pantry Store on Amazon.in (“Purchaser”) during the Offer Period shall be entitled to receive one Gift Card worth INR 100 if the value of such purchase order is equal to or greater than INR 1000 but less than INR 2000. The Purchaser shall be entitled to receive one Gift Card worth INR 200 if the value of such purchase order is equal to or greater than INR 2000 but less than INR 3000. The Purchaser shall be entitled to receive one Gift Card worth INR 300 if the value of such purchase order is equal to or greater than INR 3000. The Purchaser would be entitled to the Gift Card provided that the purchase order is not cancelled by either Purchaser or seller, and the purchased product should not have been returned or refunded by the Purchaser.
5. This Offer is valid if the value of a single order made by the Purchaser, from the Go Cashless today’ Store or from the Amazon Pantry Store on Amazon.in, alone is equal to or more than INR 1000 but less than INR 2000 to receive an INR 100 Gift Card, or is equal to or more than INR 2000 but less than INR 3000 to receive an INR 200 Gift Card, or is equal to or more than INR 3000 to receive an INR 300 Gift Card. The Purchaser shall not be eligible for getting the Gift Card if he places multiple orders individually less than INR 1000 but cumulatively aggregating to INR 1000, INR 2000 or INR 3000 on products in the ‘Go Cashless Today Store’. For example, if the Purchaser places 5 different orders from within the ‘Go Cashless Today Store’ of Rs. 200 each, he shall not be eligible for the Offer. Similarly, if a customer places 3 Orders of INR 1000 each, he shall be eligible only for the INR 100 Gift Card offer.
6. The Offer can be availed by one customer only once. In case of multiple orders of eligible products from the Go Cashless Today Store, the highest eligible order would be considered. For example, if a customer places 3 separate orders from products shown in the ‘Go Cashless Today Store’ of INR. 3001, INR. 1000 and INR 2010, the INR 3001 transaction would be considered from the ‘Go Cashless Today Store’ and customer would be eligible for a single INR 300 Gift Card for the INR 3001 transaction.
7. This Offer is not valid on purchase of products not listed in the ‘Go Cashless today’ Store or in the Amazon Pantry Store on Amazon.in or not listed in Amazon Now App.
8. Only those orders which are worth over 1000 individually are eligible for the Go Cashless Today offer. Multiple orders cannot be combined to claim the offer.
9. Gift Cards are brought to you by Amazon Online Distribution Services Private Limited and the participating brands..
10. Each subscription under Subscribe & Save is considered as an individual order.
11. The Gift Card will be sent to the registered email ID of the eligible Purchaser by Amazon within 90 days from the date of purchase.
12. Gift Cards will expire one year from the date of issuance by QwikCilver. Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards. Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value or redeemed for cash, except to the extent required by law.
13. Amazon reserves the absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any of the terms and conditions of the Offer at any time without prior notice.
14. Any disputes arising out of and in connection with this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Bangalore only.
Upto 300 using ICICI cards excluding netbanking
Additional Amazon Gift Card for ICICI bank customers
a.Spend Rs. 1000-Rs. 1999 : Get Rs. 100 as Amazon Gift Card
b.Spend Rs. 2000-Rs. 2999 : Get Rs. 200 as Amazon Gift Card
c.Spend Rs. 3000 and above : Get Rs. 300 as Amazon Gift Card