Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
 Rs.100 Cashback in 1st Order of Sale (min Rs 500) Select users

Rs.100 Cashback in 1st Order of Sale (min Rs 500) Select users

2581°
100% OFF 100.0
Deal Cadet
AdidasRunner

https://www.amazon.in/b?node=19291...31
Didn’t ordered yet in Amazon 2nd series of Great Indian Sale?
Now it’s time for you to make use of it as can collect Rs.100 Cashback on 500 offer!
Just login to account and go to link sunglasses

Expired
89 Comments  |  
53 Dimers
  • Sort By
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Not working.

Brand Enthusiast Brand Enthusiast
Link Copied

I can see it. User specific maybe?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Post the terms….is it for pantry or anything…what’s the last date???

Link Copied

Last date is 25th October.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

User specific

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

Vu + kg thanks working on all accounts on which I have not ordered in this sale

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Collect Coupon showing?

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/590902/original/Screenshot_20191015-220505.png?1571157319Working fine on pantry

Generous Generous
Link Copied

It is clearly mentioned only for you.. rolleyes

View 5 more replies
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Another void offer for me.. seems i have to limit my buying so they give more offers.. xd

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Same here. Hate this user specific thing, I demand all offers for all users.🤔

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

pls share link.

Link Copied

Amazon Pay Offer
• Offer Duration : 15th Oct, 2019 (12:00PM) to Oct 25th, 2019 (11:59:59PM)
• This offer is applicable only for amazon customers who clipped the coupon to avail discount during Great Indian Festival between 15th October to October 25th.
• The Offer is applicable only for successful shopping purchases. If cashback is availed on any purchase, and it is subsequently cancelled, the refund amount of such purchases will be posted adjusting the cashback amount availed on the purchase. However if you place another order within the offer period, you shall get cashback subject to offer eligibility.
•This offer is not applicable on following products- Prime Membership, Gift Cards, Load Amazon Pay balance and items listed on https://www.amazon.in/l/5210...31, https://www.amazon.in/l/14521...31, and https://www.amazon.in/l/6265...31 and https://www.amazon.in/l/9574...31
1. What’s the offer construct?
A. Get Rs 100 on minimum purchase of rs 500.
(Credit / Debit Card/ Netbanking / Amazon Pay Balance/ BHIM UPI) for a product purchase on Amazon.in
2. How do I avail this cashback offer?
A. Once you collect the offer presented to you by clicking on the ‘collect offer’ button, you will become eligible to receive the cashback on your purchase on Amazon. Post collecting the coupon, you have to go to the Amazon.in website or app, select the product of your choice & make the payment using any digital payment method as the payment option. Please note that you will be ineligible for cashback if you transact using ‘Pay on Delivery’. No coupon codes are required.
3. What is the offer period?
Offer Period: 12:00 pm Oct 15th, 2019 to 11:59 pm Oct 25, 2019.
4. Is there a minimum order value?
Minimum purchase amount across the above categories to be ₹ 500.
5. How many times can I avail this offer?
You can get the cashback only once during the offer period.
6. What is the maximum cashback I can get?
The maximum cashback you can get is INR 100
7. When and where will the cashback be credited?
Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 3 business days of the order date. You can view your available Amazon Pay balance on http://www.amazon.in/viewsta...nt. This Amazon Pay balance is redeemable across products on Amazon.in and partner sites.
8. Is this offer available for Pay on Delivery?
No.
9. Is the offer available on all products?
All products except the ones covered in section above are eligible for the offer on Amazon.in
10. What happens if I am eligible for other offers on Amazon.in?
In case you are eligible for other offer(s) you will receive the benefit in addition to any other benefit you are eligible for.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Got in 1 acc

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Good offer..Vu

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Got in 2 accounts, Thanks smile

Link Copied

Dad is going to ask how much more do you want joy joy

Link Copied

As I am thinking to grab this one also

Patron Patron
Link Copied

Banner says 100 CB. T&Cs says 50 CB.

Critic Critic
Link Copied

I have so many regrets

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Its showing 100 for 500 but in TnC its showing only 50 cashback… n offer valid from 15th oct 6pm to 15th oct 11.59pm…

1. What is the Offer?
(a) Flat cashback of INR 50 as Amazon Pay balance on purchase of INR 500

(b) Minimum order value – INR 500

© Applicable only on prepaid orders – Pay using your Amazon Pay balance, credit & debit cards or net-banking only

(f) Offer Period: 15th October 18:00 hrs to 15th October 23:59 hrs

(g) Maximum cashback amount per customer – INR 50

(h) Your Amazon account information has to be fully updated with your name, email and phone number for you to be eligible for the cashback

(i) Any cancelled order(s)/item(s) will not be eligible for cash back and the refund amount of cancelled / returned order(s)/item(s) will be adjusted (net off) for the cashback amount, from the purchase amount for the Offer.

(j) Check product page for offer eligibility

(k) Offer is applicable only once per customer during offer period

How can I avail this offer? Buy minimum order worth INR 500 or more during the offer period and pay using a prepaid payment method (debit card/credit card/net banking/Amazon Pay). Your cart can have multiple eligible products but the total order value after discounts should be worth INR 500 or more to avail the offer.

Is a coupon code required to avail the offer? Yes, apply coupon code GIF50 to avail the offer.

Will this offer be over and above other offers? Cashback will be computed on the product price post coupon discounts applied.

When will I get the cash back? The applicable cash back under this Offer will be credited to the eligible customer’s Amazon account as Amazon Pay balance within 3 business days from date of shipping.

What if I cancel/return my order? Any cancelled order(s)/item(s) will not be eligible for cash back and the refund amount of cancelled / returned orders/item(s) will be adjusted (net off) for the cashback amount, from the purchase amount for the Offer. Kindly note that, the cashbacks are offered at an item level in a pro-rata basis. For example, if the total order value at the time of purchase is INR 800 (across 4 items), max. cashback of INR 50 will be offered at a pro-rata basis across all 4 items. If for any reason, the customer chooses to return a product worth INR 350, for instance, the cashback against that item will be adjusted (net off) against the refund amount. In this case, even though the current net order value is INR 450, the customer will not receive INR 50, as cashback is at a pro-rata basis.

Is the Offer applicable on purchase of all products? All products where the coupon code is visible on the detail page.

Can I get cashback across multiple orders? No, this order is valid only once per customer. The order value should be INR 500 or more post discounts applied. In case an offer eligible order is placed and cancelled, the customer is ineligible for the offer on any other order placed during the offer period.

My payment failed while placing the order; will I be eligible for the cash back under this Offer? If your payment failed while placing an order, Amazon.in gives you an option to revive your payment for such order. If you revise your payment within the offer duration, you will be eligible for the cashback. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/590906/original/IMG_20191015_225000.jpg?1571160036

Critic Critic
Link Copied

User specific. But good offer.

VU

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

Are there any other coupon code to collect? So we can combine

Flame Flame
Link Copied

User specific

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Even on new Account.. Didn’t get this offer..

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Got in 2 of my accounts

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Link not working

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Didn’t get.. Even on new accounts..

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Not working for me

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

How’s it 100% off?
It’s just 20% off.
OP should edit this.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Got in one.. thanks vu

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

did not get in my account sad

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Thanks ..Got in 2 non prime accounts..And didn’t get in 2 prime accounts.

replyuser
Click here to reply