Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
" Eyes" Face Massager  at ₹150/-  Lightning Deal

" Eyes" Face Massager at ₹150/- Lightning Deal

127°
Tech Guru
Total_Fun

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07FMVWMR1/ref=cm_sw_r...

LET’S BE HONEST IT’S A VIBRATOR
(For Personal Pleasure)

Product Features: Enjoy Soothing Massage Anywhere You Go With This Cordless Mini Massager. Powered By A Whisper-Quiet Motor, The Mini Wanachi Massager Is The Premier Choice For Revitalizing Tired Muscles. Choose A Variable Speed That’’S Right For You And Enjoy The Freedom Of Wireless Massage. The Relaxing Vibrations Relieve Tension And Reduce Muscle Fatigue, Giving Your Aching Body The Recharge It Deserves. Its Flexible Head Lets You Easily Get To All The Right Spots Where You Need It Most. The Overall Length Of The Mini Massager Is 5". One Aa Batteries, Not Included, Are Required For Relaxing Massager. Whether At Home Or Traveling, This Massager Is Priceless! Power: One Aa Batteries (Not Included).

Expired
4 Comments  |  
2 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Vibrator

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Yesss vibrator. They can’t say the true intended purpose of this product on Amazon…..so they call it “Eye” messager.

(((((((💓)))))))
Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

I think I would gift this to my Ex-girlfriends… stuck_out_tongue

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Just kidding…. they probably already has atleast one of these….that’s why they left me…. disappointed. scream sob sob sob sob weary

#I’mNotAVibratorDarling stuck_out_tongue

replyuser
Click here to reply