Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Food, Entertainment and Services from Faasos or the deals across all stores in Food, Entertainment and Services

Faasos - 100% cashback

241°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Food, Entertainment and Services from Faasos or the deals across all stores in Food, Entertainment and Services
Images
Deal Cadet
322
629
21

Code: NEWAPP
Valid on 1st order on new updated app. (both new and old users)

Minimum order amount: Rs 200/-
Coupon not applicable on combos, beverages and MRP items

Link:
android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...
iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/faasos-food-ord...

20 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
Images
Deal Captain
409
8080
72

Voted up
Karma given

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
1

even if we do not update the app , is the code working ?

Tenor
Deal Lieutenant
13
5582
92

Vu + 💥💥💥 LIGHTNING 💥💥💥 Alert sent bro https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif Appriciate it FOR SHARING GREAT DEAL

*

0468
Deal Cadet
54
134
1

Wtf .in new app we can either use coupon or credits not both

Oye friend1.6
Deal Subedar
223
1244
48
@noeljoel wrote:

Wtf .in new app we can either use coupon or credits not both


Ha haa…
This offer is introduced to force Old App to New APP
Bcoz lots of people, using Old APP wantedly!!

Unnamed
Deal Cadet
62
206
5

working fine, no min amount, max cash back is 100

Thumbimgcrop
Deal Cadet
62
302
2

Is it working with old app? As code is get applied on old app also.

Download
Deal Subedar
170
1532
42
@blackarrow wrote:

Is it working with old app? As code is get applied on old app also.


If u try, pls let us know https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Thumbimgcrop
Deal Cadet
62
302
2
@maxdealer wrote:

@blackarrow wrote:

Is it working with old app? As code is get applied on old app also.


If u try, pls let us know https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

OK will try in the evening… If anyone has tried than share view.

F deathnote11m 71e11fa
Deal Cadet
278
600
7

can anyone send me the link to old apk of faasos??

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
119
2

Please send me old apk too, if cashback offers are working on credits

Download
Deal Subedar
170
1532
42
@blackarrow wrote:

@maxdealer wrote:

@blackarrow wrote:

Is it working with old app? As code is get applied on old app also.


If u try, pls let us know https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

OK will try in the evening… If anyone has tried than share view.

Hi…did it work??

Thumbimgcrop
Deal Cadet
62
302
2
@maxdealer wrote:

@blackarrow wrote:

@maxdealer wrote:

@blackarrow wrote:

Is it working with old app? As code is get applied on old app also.


If u try, pls let us know https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

OK will try in the evening… If anyone has tried than share view.

Hi…did it work??

Nope.. They have changed conditions to minimum order 250 and max Cashback 125

Missing