250°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Food, Entertainment and Services from Faasos or the deals across all stores in Food, Entertainment and Services

FAASOS Holi offer 50% cashback on 250+ + 20% with PAYTM

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 10 Votes: 10
250
50% OFF 500.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Food, Entertainment and Services from Faasos or the deals across all stores in Food, Entertainment and Services
Tumblr nw1ckqmyom1rk4nywo3 250
Deal Lieutenant
29
945
4884
47
FAASOS Holi offer 50% cashback on 250+ + 20% with PAYTM
Deal Expired

FAASOS- Holi Special! Use code Holi50 & Get 50% CASHBACK on all your orders on Rs.250+. Enjoy the Colours of Indian Food! Order Now @ bit.ly/faasosapp .T&C

coupon not applicable on combos , beverages and MRP items

GET 20% CASHBACK WITH PAYTM

Deal Wiki

FAASOS Holi offer 50% cashback on 250+ + 20% with PAYTM

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Faasos.
  2. Use code Holi50 & Get 50% Cashback on all your orders on Rs.250+
  3. Not applicable on combos , beverages and MRP items
  4. Get additional 20% cashback via Paytm
23 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
Images
Deal Captain
18
1
7832
67

Vuns +KG

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
127
5936
23

Vuns

 ztvqct2kc5nvbhkuhm7c9bedatx376mg9c6jmilswhb2n4k8how9ygdw6yvimtcae3bx k5gxybrem rnckbzynm ldt0 ur0ztppnxouctqjic4klevyrm1n4x1y2yavww4agdmx505ktutfl ctnl2ma3u7gmdv1537rp w256 h256 nc
Deal Lieutenant
14
210
6848
52

Vu & Kg
Good Offer

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
30
2,278
42769
724

@jeevanreddy58 Good find! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

VUnS + KG + ATC

Channel Alert
Faasos: 50% cashback on orders of 250+. Also get 20% cashback from Paytm.
Download
Deal Cadet
1
114
706
8

“holi50” will give maximum 50% cashback as faasos credit which is capped at Rs 200.
and 20% paytm cashback is capped at Rs 100.

poor me.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
placed an order for Rs 700 (Incl. Tax) without knowing the maximum cashback earlier.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

84bc3a0555bc7192790b6f85cd6c2ce6
Deal Cadet
0
91
786
53
@prateekjainca wrote:

“holi50” will give maximum 50% cashback as faasos credit which is capped at Rs 200.
and 20% paytm cashback is capped at Rs 100.

poor me.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
placed an order for Rs 700 (Incl. Tax) without knowing the maximum cashback earlier.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


That too on faasos… Only an idiot would spend on faasos. Its not worth ordering from them even after cashback.

Missing
suspended
0
89
194
2
@@kkuHiTs wrote:

@prateekjainca wrote:

“holi50” will give maximum 50% cashback as faasos credit which is capped at Rs 200.
and 20% paytm cashback is capped at Rs 100.

poor me.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
placed an order for Rs 700 (Incl. Tax) without knowing the maximum cashback earlier.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


That too on faasos… Only an idiot would spend on faasos. Its not worth ordering from them even after cashback.

why so? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
132
9336
53
@prateekjainca wrote:

“holi50” will give maximum 50% cashback as faasos credit which is capped at Rs 200.
and 20% paytm cashback is capped at Rs 100.

poor me.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
placed an order for Rs 700 (Incl. Tax) without knowing the maximum cashback earlier.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Discount is better than cashback. They shouldn’t have gone the cashback way….

Download
Deal Cadet
1
114
706
8
@@kkuHiTs wrote:

@prateekjainca wrote:

“holi50” will give maximum 50% cashback as faasos credit which is capped at Rs 200.
and 20% paytm cashback is capped at Rs 100.

poor me.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
placed an order for Rs 700 (Incl. Tax) without knowing the maximum cashback earlier.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


That too on faasos… Only an idiot would spend on faasos. Its not worth ordering from them even after cashback.


well its been a while that faasos opened up in delhi but i wasn’t able to place any delivery order in my city until now, so being my first order i was pretty much excited and got Trolled.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

but hey i just loved “Brownie With Butterscotch Mousse” and i would rather say that it was the best one i had until now. so probably gonna order a few more soon.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

84bc3a0555bc7192790b6f85cd6c2ce6
Deal Cadet
0
91
786
53
@prateekjainca wrote:

@@kkuHiTs wrote:

@prateekjainca wrote:

“holi50” will give maximum 50% cashback as faasos credit which is capped at Rs 200.
and 20% paytm cashback is capped at Rs 100.

poor me.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
placed an order for Rs 700 (Incl. Tax) without knowing the maximum cashback earlier.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


That too on faasos… Only an idiot would spend on faasos. Its not worth ordering from them even after cashback.


well its been a while that faasos opened up in delhi but i wasn’t able to place any delivery order in my city until now, so being my first order i was pretty much excited and got Trolled.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

but hey i just loved “Brownie With Butterscotch Mousse” and i would rather say that it was the best one i had until now. so probably gonna order a few more soon.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


I have ordered from faasos 4-5 times from delhi. Accept the first time rest of the orders were delivered 2-3 hrs late. I contacted their CC, they said they would inform the local faasos outlet but no reply came. Coming to menu except wraps and few dessert rest are waste of money. The quantity was so less not even worth Rs.50. That too it was meal of 250 on faasos. Another time I ordered chola kuchle (it costed free for me), the kulche were burnt and tasted like rubber.

Download
Deal Cadet
1
114
706
8
@@kkuHiTs wrote:

@prateekjainca wrote:

@@kkuHiTs wrote:

@prateekjainca wrote:

“holi50” will give maximum 50% cashback as faasos credit which is capped at Rs 200.
and 20% paytm cashback is capped at Rs 100.

poor me.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
placed an order for Rs 700 (Incl. Tax) without knowing the maximum cashback earlier.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


That too on faasos… Only an idiot would spend on faasos. Its not worth ordering from them even after cashback.


well its been a while that faasos opened up in delhi but i wasn’t able to place any delivery order in my city until now, so being my first order i was pretty much excited and got Trolled.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

but hey i just loved “Brownie With Butterscotch Mousse” and i would rather say that it was the best one i had until now. so probably gonna order a few more soon.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


I have ordered from faasos 4-5 times from delhi. Accept the first time rest of the orders were delivered 2-3 hrs late. I contacted their CC, they said they would inform the local faasos outlet but no reply came. Coming to menu except wraps and few dessert rest are waste of money. The quantity was so less not even worth Rs.50. That too it was meal of 250 on faasos. Another time I ordered chola kuchle (it costed free for me), the kulche were burnt and tasted like rubber.

woohaa..thats a lot of turn downs..:-(
well in my case being my first order i surely loved the fastest delivery as it was delivered within 30-40 minutes but quite disappointed as one of the items in my order seems missing..

I had ordered for a plate of “gatte ki curry dal makhani masala panner flavorful rice combo”, but the masala paneer aka paneer tikka which was supposed to be the part of the order wasn’t delivered to me.
i have been trying to find ways to connect to there customer care but couldn’t find one, may be on app there would be any option given but since i ordered through desktop i had no way to contact them.
soon checked out my mail and found the mail option to connect to them [email protected].
i just lodged a complaint through the mail stating the situation and then i got a call from their end asking about the problem,
they just delivered another plate of “gatte ki curry dal makhani masala panner flavorful rice combo” for free.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
well no more regret for ordering over capped discount..:-P

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
15
682
4324
85

now we can use either faasos credit or coupon
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Download
Deal Subedar
3
170
1460
36
@desidude2013 wrote:

now we can use either faasos credit or coupon
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Both seem to be working for me together…filled cart, entered coupon code, then went back to credits screen and applied credits. Didnt make payment,,,does the restriction crop in after u press the “Pay” button??

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
15
682
4324
85
@maxdealer wrote:

@desidude2013 wrote:

now we can use either faasos credit or coupon
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Both seem to be working for me together…filled cart, entered coupon code, then went back to credits screen and applied credits. Didnt make payment,,,does the restriction crop in after u press the “Pay” button??


https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

i first applied coupon and then went to apply the credit it showed me you can use either coupon or credit…

btw which city u tried
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Download
Deal Subedar
3
170
1460
36
@desidude2013 wrote:

@maxdealer wrote:

@desidude2013 wrote:

now we can use either faasos credit or coupon
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Both seem to be working for me together…filled cart, entered coupon code, then went back to credits screen and applied credits. Didnt make payment,,,does the restriction crop in after u press the “Pay” button??


https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

i first applied coupon and then went to apply the credit it showed me you can use either coupon or credit…

btw which city u tried
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Mumbai

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
15
682
4324
85
@maxdealer wrote:

@desidude2013 wrote:

@maxdealer wrote:

@desidude2013 wrote:

now we can use either faasos credit or coupon
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Both seem to be working for me together…filled cart, entered coupon code, then went back to credits screen and applied credits. Didnt make payment,,,does the restriction crop in after u press the “Pay” button??


https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

i first applied coupon and then went to apply the credit it showed me you can use either coupon or credit…

btw which city u tried
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Mumbai


https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

it did not work for me today evening finally used credits and placed order – Mumbai location
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Oye friend1.6
Deal Subedar
3
223
1244
47

Faasos Food is worst
and now offers also sucks
u cannot use Credits while applying this coupon

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
51
110
2

Maximum is 100 what a crap, how this is fpd without proper details, admin

Img 20140213 115924
Deal Cadet
0
95
116
0

Min order amount is Rs.200 . Max cashback is Rs.100. Worked today for me. Thanks

Download
Deal Subedar
3
170
1460
36
@desidude2013 wrote:

@maxdealer wrote:

@desidude2013 wrote:

@maxdealer wrote:

@desidude2013 wrote:

now we can use either faasos credit or coupon
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Both seem to be working for me together…filled cart, entered coupon code, then went back to credits screen and applied credits. Didnt make payment,,,does the restriction crop in after u press the “Pay” button??


https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

i first applied coupon and then went to apply the credit it showed me you can use either coupon or credit…

btw which city u tried
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Mumbai


https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

it did not work for me today evening finally used credits and placed order – Mumbai location
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif


Suggest ppl wid older version of app not update the app then

1
Deal Subedar
2
205
2242
35

anybody has old apk then please provide me with the link, the new version is accepting either credit or coupon,

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
117
918
36

Max cashback is 150 now. Got an SMS saying the CB will get credited once the order is delivered

Missing