Hotness FASTag free plus 200 movie voucher

Hot Deal FASTag free plus 200 movie voucher

319°
0
100% OFF 200.0
Missing
Deal Cadet
45
954
13
FASTag free plus 200 movie voucher
Deal Expired



Apply for Fastag (already free offered by Govt till 1st dec) but apply from Kotak and get 200 movie voucher for free.


Source

https://www.twitter.com/KotakBankLtd/status/119...

Expiring In 13 days
25 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Dp
Deal Lieutenant
151
3336
46

There are fees mentioned on kotak website. Sure its free ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
45
954
13

Yes it’s clearly mentioned on twitter. Just tht it’s not updated on website i believe

Missing
Deal Cadet
45
954
13

Just tried myself

Only asking for 400
200 as security deposit
200 as first time load

Gsedufof 400x400
Deal Cadet
134
210
8

Paytm is also offering something similar

But their threshold amount is 150 and security deposit is 250.

Missing
Deal Cadet
45
954
13
F7-Dimer-Primer wrote:

Paytm is also offering something similar

But their threshold amount is 150 and security deposit is 250.

Details please / link

Cropped7286725387427745137
Deal Newbie
61
56
1

Every vendor will charge fastag sticker for 100 remaining is refundable amount

Missing
Deal Cadet
67
198
1

I see amount as 400 to be paid. Please can someone tell me how it is zero ??      Every vendor charges 400 to 500 only right ??

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Security deposit is refundable?

Missing
Deal Cadet
62
106
0

You guys really think you’ll ever get your security back?
You’ll not even remember to take it after about 10 years (the approximate lifespan of a car)

Treat it is an upfront cost in your minds.

Cropped1678339915
Deal Cadet
56
267
7
RK_PRO wrote:

Security deposit is refundable?

Kuch nhi milega all are thieves

Cropped2974766269450157657
Deal Subedar
1,483
1980
53

Link expired?

Img 20160422 wa0002
Deal Cadet
93
546
4

Anywhere not taking any security deposit?

Missing
Deal Cadet
45
954
13
stella.dmonte654 wrote:

Just tried myself

Only asking for 400
200 as security deposit
200 as first time load

200 is first time load which is 100% refundable
Rest is security deposit which is refundable on closing of account
Take ss of kotak page and keep it so tht in case they deny you have proof

Dp
Deal Lieutenant
151
3336
46
stella.dmonte654 wrote:

Yes it’s clearly mentioned on twitter. Just tht it’s not updated on website i believe

Offer removed?

Missing
Deal Cadet
62
106
0

Not sure about Kotak but Axis mentions on their website that the card is for 200 (only security fee, 0 value in wallet)

Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
1,315
6066
84

Download “My FASTag” app, activate your FASTag from “My FASTag” app & load money through UPI.

You can link any UPI app and from the app, just put your vehicle number and you can load the value into the FASTag.

you can also recharge fastag using any UPI app (Phonepe UPI, GooglePay, Paytm UPI, BHIM UPI etc), just type [email protected]”, (for example: [email protected])

first time send Rs1, if payment success then send higher amount

Cropped6377726126767644938
Deal Cadet
169
313
5
abhishek012 wrote:

Download “My FASTag” app, activate your FASTag from “My FASTag” app & load money through UPI.

You can link any UPI app and from the app, just put your vehicle number and you can load the value into the FASTag.

you can also recharge fastag using any UPI app (Phonepe UPI, GooglePay, Paytm UPI, BHIM UPI etc), just type [email protected]”, (for example: [email protected])

first time send Rs1, if payment success then send higher amount

Charges are same via this option?

Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
1,315
6066
84
Expand
Dineshbabuv wrote:

Charges are same via this option?

what charges ?

load money on FASTag wallet is FREE.

Cropped6377726126767644938
Deal Cadet
169
313
5
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

what charges ?

load money on FASTag wallet is FREE.

400rs we have to load in paytm rite and what about this?

Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
1,315
6066
84
Expand
Dineshbabuv wrote:

400rs we have to load in paytm rite and what about this?

Paytm bank is FASTag issuer bank.

you can also get all updates and balance inputs by linking it to your myfastag app.

Cropped6377726126767644938
Deal Cadet
169
313
5
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Paytm bank is FASTag issuer bank.

you can also get all updates and balance inputs by linking it to your myfastag app.

Do you have any idea about recent announcement from Govt. Regarding no charge about the fast tag and it is totally free of cost till Nov 31st? 400 rs is mandatory for all banks I’m right?

Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
1,315
6066
84
Expand
Dineshbabuv wrote:

Do you have any idea about recent announcement from Govt. Regarding no charge about the fast tag and it is totally free of cost till Nov 31st? 400 rs is mandatory for all banks I’m right?

Rs400 security deposit.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

security deposit is mandatory if we take card from toll or my first tag app?

Missing