Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Food, Entertainment and Services from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Food, Entertainment and Services

Hot Deal Ferrero Rocher Chocolates (16 Pcs Pack)@Rs,239

455°
399
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Food, Entertainment and Services from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Food, Entertainment and Services
13906619 995517810518021 8864696454384791178 n
Deal Hunter
37
28862
101
Ferrero Rocher Chocolates (16 Pcs Pack)@Rs,239
Deal Expired

https://paytm.com/shop/p/ferrero-rocher-16-piec...
Promo Code VDAY14
Use code VDAY14 to get special valentine offer. Get 40% Cash back for purchases below 500. 30% cash back for purchases below 1000 and 25% CB on purchases above 100. (Max cashback Rs 400). Applicable for new marketplace users only.
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/298343/medium/30914930.jpg?1480981828

Check PC

Rs.397 :-http://www.amazon.in/Ferrero-120964-Rocher-16-P...

Deal Wiki

Ferrero Rocher Chocolates (16 Pcs Pack)@Rs,239

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Paytm.
  2. Use code VDAY14 to get special valentine offer. Get 40% Cash back for purchases below 500. 30% cash back for purchases below 1000 and 25% CB on purchases above 100. (Max cashback Rs 400). Applicable for new marketplace users only.

Check PC

Rs.397 :-http://www.amazon.in/Ferrero-120964-Rocher-16-P...

13 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
13906619 995517810518021 8864696454384791178 n
Deal Hunter
37
28862
101

Thanks bro

Img 20170723 010508
Deal Colonel
1,068
39951
360

Vu bro

19441845 729626257224016 28382961098655308 o
Deal Major
19
22441
160

will they ship befor vday https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif highly doubtful about it

13906619 995517810518021 8864696454384791178 n
Deal Hunter
37
28862
101
@devashi wrote:

will they ship befor vday https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif highly doubtful about it


May Be will Come try It https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

19441845 729626257224016 28382961098655308 o
Deal Major
19
22441
160
@bobby4080 wrote:

@devashi wrote:

will they ship befor vday https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif highly doubtful about it


May Be will Come try It https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


ok add it in ur post https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
CHOC30
Use code CHOC30 to get 30% Paytm Cash. No Minimum Cart Value. Max.cash back is Rs. 500. COD option will not be available on applying this Promo Code

13906619 995517810518021 8864696454384791178 n
Deal Hunter
37
28862
101
@devashi wrote:

@bobby4080 wrote:

@devashi wrote:

will they ship befor vday https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif highly doubtful about it


May Be will Come try It https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


ok add it in ur post https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
CHOC30
Use code CHOC30 to get 30% Paytm Cash. No Minimum Cart Value. Max.cash back is Rs. 500. COD option will not be available on applying this Promo Code

Thanks …

Sv image
Deal Hunter
11
23644
74

Vu n S

Missing
Deal Subedar
6
1631
10

waaau

FR choc… I have always seen different prices

Pata nai kya asli kya https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Matt and matt joey and chandler 21133310 343 500
Deal Lieutenant
30
3512
39

Vu + Kg

Missing