Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Firstcry 100% cashback for 11 min @ 11 PM today

Firstcry 100% cashback for 11 min @ 11 PM today

167°
100% OFF 100.0
Deal Lieutenant
cutedude

http://www.firstcry.com/searchresult.aspx?sale=...
Code – JAN100FSH

Terms & Condition1. User will get 100% Cashback on Apparel, Footwear & Fashion Accessories between 11:00:00 PM IST and 11:11:00 PM IST on 1st Jan’19.
2. Max Cashback is Rs. 700 generated & redeemable only on Apparel, Footwear & Fashion Accessories.
3. Our system must receive order completion between 11:00:00 PM IST and 11:11:00 PM IST on 1st Jan’19. Orders delayed due to internet failure,payment gateway,bank delays or any other reason will not be qualified for 100% Cashback and the decision of FirstCry.com shall remain final in the matter.
4. Offer not valid on brands Charlie Banana, Foscam, Melissa & Doug, Motorola, Figaro, Xbox, Tupperware, Wanna Party, Bio Oil, BeCool, Alex Daisy, Jane, Chicco, Xbox & Sony PlayStation. For more details, click here.
5. Cashback will be received in form of a coupon of the given value, sent on email & will be valid for 15 days.
6. GST extra on discounted price.

Expired
4 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

Live now

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Firstcry has the worst app. Their app just stopped working for 11 minutes precisely and than it resumes. Happened with me earlier also.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Has anyone benefited from such offer of 10-11 minutes

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Firstcry 100% cashback will work everytime and almost for everyone.
Yesterday I have placed the order for 750/- (on discounted prices) and in next 15 days I will get 700/- worth discount code.

To use 700/- worth coupon, you have to place an order min of 950/- so that 700/- will discounted (on MRP) with coupon and 250/- should be paid. (as 250/- min payable amount to place an order in firstcry)

replyuser
Click here to reply