FIRSTCRY FREE AT THREE OFFER at 3PM 24th JUNE 2016

FIRSTCRY FREE AT THREE OFFER at 3PM 24th JUNE 2016

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 4 Votes: 6

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Thumbimgcrop 1450249086032
Deal Subedar
1
127
2036
16

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/281427/medium/3433533Screenshot_2016_06_23_16_46_09.png?1480970873

FIRST 500 ORDERS GET 100% OFF AT 3PM ON 24TH JUNE 2016
http://www.firstcry.com/m/free-at-three?ref2=rb...

  • In Others
  • Expired over 1 year
19 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Symbols sr1 clan kain
Shopping Friend
56
0
30776
263
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif
Tumblr inline o6rywcssae1r1aqjj 500
Deal Lieutenant
4
226
3664
59

Its not valid on all products.. and the products this offer is valid on are over priced in my opinion..
those who want to try it out, pls add the products to our cart and be ready by 3pm tomorrow.

Ezgif 3062776848 1
Deal Captain
81
216
10146
151

Once again they want to fool customers !!
@ Firstcry – How many times you want to do like this?
As admin will not allow – Iam stopping myself.. Otherwise I might have used some 4 letter words to express the anger https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1450249086032
Deal Subedar
1
127
2036
16
@j_sram wrote:

Once again they want to fool customers !!
@ Firstcry – How many times you want to do like this?
As admin will not allow – Iam stopping myself.. Otherwise I might have used some 4 letter words to express the anger https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

is you only found this deal to show your anger atleast ek deal to hone do fpd https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
5
201
900
14

I don’t know about others but o claimed one product in the very first sale of this kind and 2 products from the third sale just by paying 50rs shipping charges. Never got a chance to try from the next sale. Wish tomorrow i can give a try https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
btw VUnS

Tumblr inline o6rywcssae1r1aqjj 500
Deal Lieutenant
4
226
3664
59

is it going to be 100% off.. meaning if the order value is less than 1000, we need not pay anything if we apply coupon code??

or is it like we need to pay the entire amount now and then we will get cashback later which needs to be used on entire site/specific categories..

can anyone confirm?

@A2Zdeals, @rajeevbhu

Avas
Deal Subedar
0
71
1316
17
@Cherry wrote:

is it going to be 100% off.. meaning if the order value is less than 1000, we need not pay anything if we apply coupon code??

or is it like we need to pay the entire amount now and then we will get cashback later which needs to be used on entire site/specific categories..

can anyone confirm?

@A2Zdeals, @rajeevbhu


Yes, it is 100% free for first 500 customers.
But historically, none of the dimer so far have claimed to get this offer. So try your luck.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
55
212
2

Tried many times but only got 50% off. How do u get 100%?

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
374
596
11

got 50% that too at exact 3pm

Tumblr inline o6rywcssae1r1aqjj 500
Deal Lieutenant
4
226
3664
59
@rajeevbhu wrote:

@Cherry wrote:

is it going to be 100% off.. meaning if the order value is less than 1000, we need not pay anything if we apply coupon code??

or is it like we need to pay the entire amount now and then we will get cashback later which needs to be used on entire site/specific categories..

can anyone confirm?

@A2Zdeals, @rajeevbhu


Yes, it is 100% free for first 500 customers.
But historically, none of the dimer so far have claimed to get this offer. So try your luck.

History re-written.. I tried from 3 accounts and got 100% in one account… got items for 100/-
Tinycare Plastic Bed Protector Sheets Plain – Set Of 5
Tinycare Square Cloth Baby Nappy Peach Large – Set Of 5
Kumar Toys Baby Rattles Set – Multi Color

Thanks @rajeevbhu for your help..

Avas
Deal Subedar
0
71
1316
17
@Cherry wrote:

@rajeevbhu wrote:

@Cherry wrote:

is it going to be 100% off.. meaning if the order value is less than 1000, we need not pay anything if we apply coupon code??

or is it like we need to pay the entire amount now and then we will get cashback later which needs to be used on entire site/specific categories..

can anyone confirm?

@A2Zdeals, @rajeevbhu


Yes, it is 100% free for first 500 customers.
But historically, none of the dimer so far have claimed to get this offer. So try your luck.

History re-written.. I tried from 3 accounts and got 100% in one account… got items for 100/-
Tinycare Plastic Bed Protector Sheets Plain – Set Of 5
Tinycare Square Cloth Baby Nappy Peach Large – Set Of 5
Kumar Toys Baby Rattles Set – Multi Color

Thanks @rajeevbhu for your help..


well done https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
55
212
2

I too had success this time… 6th time trying … let’s see if they deliver

Missing