Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Flash Sale Recharge/Bill Payment Offer- 100% cashback up to Rs.50 (3PM-9PM) Select Users

Flash Sale Recharge/Bill Payment Offer- 100% cashback up to Rs.50 (3PM-9PM) Select Users

5318°
100% OFF 50.0
Coupon Chaser
thor_dishu

https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=as_li_ss_tl?_encodi...

http://ama...in

FAQs

1) What is the offer?

Limited period offer- Get 100% cashback upto Rs 50 on your Recharge/bill payment during the offer period on Amazon.in.

This Offer can only be availed by the customer once during the Offer Period. This offer is applicable only for customers who see this offer.

2) What is the offer period?

November 4, 2019 3 pm to November 4, 2019 9 pm

3) When will I receive my cashback?

You will receive your cashback within 3 days of completing your payment. Post completing the Recharge/bill payment, you will receive an SMS confirming the amount of cashback you have received. You can also check ‘View statement’ by going to www.amazon.in/gp/payment/sta...nt.

Terms and Conditions

1. The limited period promotional offer, namely ‘Recharge/bill payment’ offer (“Offer”) is provided to select customers who see this offer, by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“APIPL”) and is made available by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”) on the website www.ama...in and the corresponding mobile site and mobile application (collectively, “Amazon.in”), in respect of the Recharge/bill payment on Amazon.in.
  2. These offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to Amazon.in Conditions of Use and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using Amazon.in and the terms that are applicable to Recharge/bill payment. To the extent the Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.
  3. This Offer is valid from 3 pm – 9 pm on November 4th 2019 (“Offer Period”), unless extended or revoked by APIPL in its sole discretion, without prior notice and without any liability.
  4. During the offer period, any select customer who has seen the offer and undertakes / purchases Recharge/bill payment on Amazon.in (“Recharge/bill payment”), making payment there of using any available payment methods, each such customer will be eligible to receive a promotional cashback of 100% of the recharge/bill payment value upto a maximum of Rs.50 in relation to the amount paid by the customer for the Eligible Transaction.
  5. The cashback benefit will be provided to the customers in the form of Amazon Gift Card, issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited, redeemable as Amazon Pay balance in the Amazon.in account of the customer. The use and redemption of the gift card(s) and the use of Amazon Pay balance will be governed by the applicable terms and conditions.
  6. The cashback (under this Offer) will be provided to the customer within 3 business days of completion of the Recharge/bill payment transaction.
  7. This offer can only be availed by the customer once during the Offer Period, i.e. only for customer who see the offer.
  8. A customer will not be eligible to receive the cashback under this Offer, if the Eligible Transaction that is cancelled, for any reason whatsoever, by the customer, by APIPL (entity that makes the Recharge/bill payment available on Amazon.in), or by the Recharge/bill payment Service Provider.
  9. APIPL reserves the right, at any time, without any prior notice, without liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add / alter / modify / change or vary any or all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
  10. All disputes relating to the Recharge/bill payment will be resolved by the relevant Recharge/bill payment service provider, respectively. All such disputes shall be resolved between the customers and the Recharge/bill payment service provider (as the case may be) inter se and Amazon or any of its affiliates will not (nor will be liable or obliged to) mediate or resolve any such dispute or disagreement.
  11. Nothing contained in these Offer Terms amounts to a commitment by APIPL to conduct further, similar or other offers.
  12. Under no circumstances, will the benefit being offered under this Offer be settled in cash in lieu thereof by APIPL and/ or ASSPL.
  13. By participating in this Offer, every customer expressly agrees that neither APIPL nor ASSPL nor any of their affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a customer may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer, including but not limited to that associated with the payment transaction made on Amazon.in to avail this Offer.
  14. APIPL reserves the right to disqualify any customer from this Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer.
  15. Any query / issue in relation to the benefits under this Offer will be entertained by APIPL only up to 25 November, 2019(i.e upto the end day of the offer period).
  16. The customers are not bound in any way to participate in or avail this Offer. The participation in this Offer is voluntary. The Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
  17. Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms.
  18. These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction over any matters/disputes arising out of or in relation to these Offer Terms.

Expired
380 Comments  |  
140 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Didn’t receive cb yet.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Offer not showing in payment page. But it’s there in recharge page.

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied

No cashback yet…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Last time I have not got this offer in any account

Cool Cool
Link Copied

I Got 50 cb on 2nd recharge of this month  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/593709/original/Screenshot_20191104-152507.jpeg?1572861375

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

mobile no. should be registered with amazon account ,in order to do rc;(

Link Copied

Did the 100% regular cashback recharge in all accounts in the morning.
Got cashback in all.

Now did recharge for this flash offer in applicable accounts.
Got cashback in some. Others will come hopefully in sometime.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Beware – ab mat karna recharge flash sale offer is valid only on first recharge/ bill payment of the month. Do VU/ karma for this good information. Check Tnc before recharge

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

How to bypass OTP?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Didnt received cashback despite flashback offer available in my 2 acccounts confused

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Unique piece of shit

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/593712/original/Screenshot_2019-11-04-15-25-07-083_com.google.android.gm.jpg?1572861582

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

You can’t do more then a fixed number of recharges of one number. You can recharge the same number again after 10 days or something

View 7 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
sunglasses everything is well Now got Both cb 40 one hr before now 50 fash sale
Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

Working only once per number pensive

Link Copied

Recharged 1 number in 3 accounts. Got in all.

View 2 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Not for prime user.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

How much time it’s taking to receive CB

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

+1. Cashback not received even after 15 minutes.
EDIT: Received just now.

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have two offers in my account
100% cashback upto 40 and this flash sale
Can I get both cashbacks. Or only one

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Please bro can anyone reply to this @drsa478

View 2 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

I can see this offer in all my accounts, isn’t this user specific offer?

Link Copied

Is it for all users…pls tell

Link Copied

No it’s for specific users. Only do recharge if cashback offer is showing for you.

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

Received CB after 25 Min

Link Copied

Got Rs50 cashback. This was my 2nd Recharge in November. It takes 15-20 mins for cashback to be credited.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Dono cashback ka screenshot dikha do bro in statement page because its not received here.

View 11 more replies
Link Copied

Got Rs. 50 cash back for Tatasky Recharge – Cashback is NOT INSTANT.

Proceed with the transaction only if same is showing in offer section.

P.S. – Did FIRST Recharge/Bill payment for the month.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

How to bypass OTP?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Dono cashback ka screenshot dikha do bro in statement page because its not received here.

Crowdpuller Crowdpuller
Link Copied

I got in one account

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Recharged with 2 accounts in my jio number. Got 80 rupees in jio account + 10gb voucher for free.

Got cashback in 10 mins

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Got 50 rupees in one account despite it not being my first recharge of the month. As many have said, it takes 10-15 mins for the CB to come. I’ve done in my other accounts, let’s see if I’ll get out in all the accounts I’ve already done one recharge in

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

It’s mentioned 1st transaction of the month, but I got CB in my 4 accounts (2nd transaction).

Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Link Copied

At check out not showing “promotion applied” (but offer is showing to me at recharging page)
Will i get cb ? Its my 1st recharge of the month

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

You’ll receive the cb. I received in 2 accounts. Flash sale banner is enough

View 7 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Nice.Got cashbacks in 2 amazon accounts,and both of them being 2nd recharge/bill payment of the month.

Link Copied

Not showing for me…

Link Copied

Bsnl recharge not going through. Anyone facing this issue?

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Bsnl success rate is too low , try other number !

View 7 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/593717/original/Screenshot_2019-11-04-16-17-55-288_in.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.png?1572864556received cashback on 2nd recharge of the month…
maybe Amazon is warning us this time and from next time there will be actually flash sale on first recharges only…

replyuser
Click here to reply