Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Flat ₹100 Cashback + 50% Off on Ovenstory via PhonePe (more than 81% off effectively)

Flat ₹100 Cashback + 50% Off on Ovenstory via PhonePe (more than 81% off effectively)

1326°
82% OFF 315.0
Deal Cadet
ankhere4u

http://www.phone...om

What is the offer?

• Get flat ₹100 Cashback + 50% Off* on 1 order a day on Ovenstory only on Apps on PhonePe. Use Coupon Code: OSP50 or PHOS50
    • To avail only the cashback offer, the minimum order value should be ₹150. Visit Ovenstory store on Apps on PhonePe for more details of the discount offer
    • To avail 50% discount, the minimum order value should be ₹299

What is the offer duration?

• From 15:00 hrs 23rd August 2019 to 23:59 hrs 5th September 2019

What is the eligibility criteria?

• This offer will be applicable to order made on “OvenStory” offering available under “Apps” section on the PhonePe app
    • Payment to be made through the Wallet, UPI, Debit Card or Credit Card.
    • For users paying through BHIM UPI, cashback is valid on transactions initiated and completed on PhonePe using a PhonePe linked bank account

How many times this offer can be availed?

• Offer is valid on fourteen orders (once per day, per user, per device) placed during the offer period

How do I avail the offer?

• On your PhonePe app, click on “Apps” icon and select OvenStory under Food
    • Choose your city and select the location
    • Select Pizza from the menu
    • Click on checkout option and apply Coupon Code: PHOS50 to avail the offer
    • Click on cart to check out and select the address for food delivery
    • Pick the payment option to confirm the order
    • Note: in case you hold a wallet balance, it will be automatically used for paying. Please uncheck the checkbox to not use the wallet amount
    • Click on pay to complete the transaction

When do I get the cashback?

• Cashback will be credited as PhonePe gift voucher balance within 24 hours of successful completion of the transaction.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/581878/original/Screenshot_2019-08-23-22-43-02-043_com.phonepe.app.png?1566581277
    https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/581879/original/IMG_20190823_224048.jpg?1566581298

Expired
    38 Comments  |  
    17 Dimers
    • Sort By
    Generous Generous
    Link Copied

http://www.phone...om

• What is the offer?
    • Get flat ₹100 Cashback + 50% Off* on 1 order a day on Ovenstory only on Apps on PhonePe. Use Coupon Code: PHOS50
    • To avail only the cashback offer, the minimum order value should be ₹150. Visit Ovenstory store on Apps on PhonePe for more details of the discount offer
    • To avail 50% discount, the minimum order value should be ₹299
    • What is the offer duration?
    • From 15:00 hrs 23rd August 2019 to 23:59 hrs 5th September 2019
    • What is the eligibility criteria?
    • This offer will be applicable to order made on “OvenStory” offering available under “Apps” section on the PhonePe app
    • Payment to be made through the Wallet, UPI, Debit Card or Credit Card.
    • For users paying through BHIM UPI, cashback is valid on transactions initiated and completed on PhonePe using a PhonePe linked bank account
    • How many times this offer can be availed?
    • Offer is valid on fourteen orders (once per day, per user, per device) placed during the offer period
    • How do I avail the offer?
    • On your PhonePe app, click on “Apps” icon and select OvenStory under Food
    • Choose your city and select the location
    • Select Pizza from the menu
    • Click on checkout option and apply Coupon Code: PHOS50 to avail the offer
    • Click on cart to check out and select the address for food delivery
    • Pick the payment option to confirm the order
    • Note: in case you hold a wallet balance, it will be automatically used for paying. Please uncheck the checkbox to not use the wallet amount
    • Click on pay to complete the transaction
    • When do I get the cashback?
    • Cashback will be credited as PhonePe gift voucher balance within 24 hours of successful completion of the transaction.
    • What happens if I am eligible for more than one offer?
    • If you are eligible for more than one offer, the offer giving you the maximum Cashback is automatically picked up for you.
    • What happens in case of refund/cancellation of my order?
    • In case of any cancellations, the cashback given on the transaction will continue to remain as gift voucher balance and non-withdrawable to your bank account. This can continue to be used on PhonePe (recharges, bill payments, etc.)
    • Refunded amount less of cashback will be credited back to the source of funds used while making payment

Inferno Inferno
    Link Copied

Its showing cashback with other coupon too 50%upto 250.Now i doubt will it still give cb

Generous Generous
    Link Copied

Cashback doesn’t depend on coupon.
    Min order must be 150

View 4 more replies
    Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
    Link Copied

Waste not worth even 30…

Supernova Supernova
    Link Copied

Lol 30rs u won’t get nonveg pizza on roadside also

View 7 more replies
    Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
    Link Copied

Happy to see the first ever deal posted by me on DD has become hot grinning

Supernova Supernova
    Link Copied

+100 Karma added!

View 1 more reply
    Deal Captain Deal Captain
    Link Copied

Why do people hate Ovenstory? Does it taste different in each location? I ordered twice before and both times the pizzas were tasty and hot.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
    Link Copied

Same for me. In fact I feel its better than Dominos, both taste and price wise

View 6 more replies
    Flame Flame
    Link Copied

Source is Facebook… There is one more code osr50 which also gives 50% off… Not limited to 250… I applied on 543 pizza and got 271 discount

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
    Link Copied

I think this coupon not working in phonepe now

View 3 more replies
    Brand Enthusiast Brand Enthusiast
    Link Copied

Worked. VU + KG plus1

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
    Link Copied

I am getting improper product selection error on applying above mentioned coupons. Is there any workaround to this problem?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
    Link Copied

Working smooth today also, coupons won’t work on combos and flash sale products

Deal Captain Deal Captain
    Link Copied

Any other coupon other than osp50 and osr50 which gives more than 150 discount? These two coupons are getting applied but it is giving an error saying this coupon won’t work on the payment I chose. imp

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
    Link Copied

Is this working today??
    For me offer showing in offer menu…but on payment page the 100/- cashback banner not visible!! Will cash back come in this case….I still haven’t used this offer this month!!

Deal Major Deal Major
    Link Copied

have other coupons stopped working on phonepe rolleyes

replyuser
    Click here to reply