Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Flat 100 cashback on paying electricity bill with airtel payments bank / wallet on my airtel app (min 500)

Flat 100 cashback on paying electricity bill with airtel payments bank / wallet on my airtel app (min 500)

202°
20% OFF 500.0
Hunk
skaluva

https://air...in
Min txn 500
Max cashback 100
Offer duration 16th October to 15th November
Valid once during offer period

Tnc

Offer: FLAT Rs 100 cashback on Electricity Bill payment using Airtel Payments Bank/Airtel Money

Offer Details

·         Minimum transaction amount to avail this over is Rs 500

·         Offer Duration:  16th Oct 2018 till 15th Nov 2018

Other terms & conditions for above offers

·         The offer is applicable only when the transaction is done through Airtel Payments Bank Savings Account/Airtel Money Wallet on My Airtel app, Airtel website, USSD,IVR

·         This offer is applicable for wallet as well as savings account holders of Airtel Payments Bank

·         Offer is applicable only once per user during the offer period

·         Cashback will be credited to Airtel Payments Bank wallet or savings account within 3 working days of the transaction

·         This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer.

·         This offer is not live on the Master Card issued by Airtel Payments Bank.

·         This offer is valid only for selected users chosen by Airtel Payments Bank. Airtel Payments Bank reserves the right to decide the parameters to select customers for this offer and shall not be bound to disclose the selection parameters to the customer.

·         Airtel Money is a part of Airtel Payments Bank

·         Cashback for zero KYC wallet user will get credited to their wallet only after he/she upgrades to min KYC wallet within the offer period.

·         Airtel Payments Bank reserves the right to disqualify any Airtel Payments Bank wallet holder(s) or Airtel Payments Bank savings account holder(s) from the benefits of this offer in case of any fraudulent activity/suspicious transactions.

·         Airtel Payments Bank also reserves the right to discontinue this offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.

·         In addition to the above, this offer is also subject to Airtel Payments Bank’s General Terms & Conditions available on http://www.airtel.in/personal/money/terms-of-use.

·         For further details, please send your queries to [email protected]

What happens if I am eligible for more than one offer?

·         If you are eligible for more than one offer, the offer giving you the maximum Cashback is automatically picked up for you

Expired
6 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

This offer is valid only for selected users chosen by Airtel Payments Bank

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied

My airtel app showing only recharge offer 50 for 50 but not electricity bill offer

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

airtel people are big cheats…
Trusting them paid utility bill
They didn’t give CB as promised
When asked thy gave absurd reasons….Big liars cheaters

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Working best offer smiley smiley smiley sunglasses sunglasses sunglasses

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

You have made a payment to MSEBOB for 183331683431 of Rs.550.00 from Wallet 8130984144 Avl Bal Rs.0.62. Tnx ID 1374244506
Hello! Your Airtel Money Wallet is credited with Rs.100.00. Txn ID: 1374244646. Avl Balance: Rs.100.62. Electricity bill payment CashBack

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Best electricity bill offer till date blush ok_hand

replyuser
Click here to reply