Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Flat ₹150 cashback on purchase of ₹600 from Amazon Pantry for selected Prime users

Flat ₹150 cashback on purchase of ₹600 from Amazon Pantry for selected Prime users

566°
Deal Lieutenant
tkiran

https://www.amazon.in/gp/pantry/navigation/mobi...
Back
Special Offers
Flat Rs 150 cashback on purchase of Rs 600 or more from Amazon Pantry.Offer valid on payment with any prepaid mode of payment.Click here to collect your offer or Enter code PRIME2 at checkout.
Here’s how
Promotion Details

How to avail the offer?

1. Offer is applicable on all Amazon Pantry products.
2. Offer is applicable only on Pantry orders paid entirely using prepaid mode of payment.
3. Offer is applicable from 00:00:00 hrs 9th January, 2018 to  23:59:59 hrs 18th January, 2018.
4. Customers can avail Rs 150 cashback on Pantry orders worth Rs 600 or more.
5. Cashback will be credited in the form of Amazon Pay balance within 72 hours after the items are dispatched.
6. If the order is dispatched in multiple shipments, the cashback would be credited proportionately as each shipment is dispatched. For example, if you buy two Pantry products, A of Rs 600 and B of Rs 400 in the same order and you are eligible for cashback of Rs 100 and the products get shipped separately, you will receive a cashback of Rs 60 when the product A is dispatched to you and Rs 40 when the product B is dispatched.
7.  The offer is valid only in cities where Amazon Pantry service is available. Amazon Pantry is currently present in Ambala, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharmapuri, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Howrah, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanchipuram, Kolkata, Mangalore, Manipal, Mohali, Mumbai, Mysore, Nashik, Noida, Panchkula, Panipat, Pondicherry, Pune, Rohtak, Secunderabad, Sonepat, Thane, Tumkur, Vellore, Vijayawada and Warangal.

Expired
7 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

@kirant.405721 bro where is the link for the above mentioned deal and where is the link to collect the PRIME2 coupon

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Apply at checkout

This is for selected users. Some are getting PRIME1, ₹150 cashback on ₹1000 and some are getting PRIME2, ₹150 cashback on ₹600 and for NONPRIME1, ₹100 cashback on ₹1000

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

User specific. Mine is 150 cb on 1000 with code Prime1. @kirant.405721

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Working

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Do we get any msgs for these deals?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

No but you can see them at product details page😀

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I’m getting 150.02 on 638 cart so I think max cashback is more than 150 wink By the way amazon has expanded pantry area recently so check your address.My city is not there in the list but my area is eligible for pantry grinning

replyuser
Click here to reply