221°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Grocery from Freecharge or the deals across all stores in Grocery

Flat 20% off on Bigbasket on min 1000rs (Max 250rs) for new user

Score: 11 Votes: 11
Score: 11 Votes: 11
Score: 11 Votes: 11
Score: 11 Votes: 11
Score: 11 Votes: 11
800
20% OFF 1000.0
Freecharge
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Grocery from Freecharge or the deals across all stores in Grocery
Download
Deal Subedar
1
100
1534
17
Flat 20% off on Bigbasket on min 1000rs (Max 250rs) for new user
Deal Expired

Flat 20% off coupon on Bigbasket on min 1000rs for new Users.

Only for New Users

Coupon is available in freecharge.

Terms & Conditions
Offer Highlights:
This voucher entitles you to a Flat 20% discount on minimum purchase of Rs. 1000 at http://www.bigbaske...m/ with Rs 250 as the maximum discount that can be availed.

How to redeem this Offer:
You will receive an e-coupon code via e-mail as soon as your recharge/bill payment transaction on FreeCharge is successful .
To avail the discount you are required to apply the coupon code at http://www.bigbaske...m/ at the time of Checkout
.

Terms of this offer:
Offer valid only on First Transactions at http://www.bigbaske...m/
One voucher is valid per transaction and per customer
This voucher cannot be redeemed at offline store outlets
Coupon cannot be exchanged for cash
No refunds or exchanges are permitted under this promotion
Offer valid between 12th May, 2016 – 30th June, 2016

Deal Wiki

Flat 20% off on Bigbasket on min 1000rs (Max 250rs) for new user

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Freecharge.
  2. Recharge of Rs 10
  3. Go to coupon section
  4. And select bigbasket coupon

This voucher entitles you to a Flat 20% discount on minimum purchase of Rs. 1000 at http://www.bigbaske...m/ with Rs 250 as the maximum discount that can be availed.

How to redeem this Offer:
You will receive an e-coupon code via e-mail as soon as your recharge/bill payment transaction on FreeCharge is successful .
To avail the discount you are required to apply the coupon code at http://www.bigbaske...m/ at the time of Checkout
.

Terms of this offer:
Offer valid only on First Transactions at http://www.bigbaske...m/
One voucher is valid per transaction and per customer
This voucher cannot be redeemed at offline store outlets
Coupon cannot be exchanged for cash
No refunds or exchanges are permitted under this promotion
Offer valid between 12th May, 2016 – 30th June, 2016

51 Comments  |  
23 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
62
950
7
@kalwa.sai897520 wrote:

Flat 20% off coupon on Bigbasket on min 1000rs for new Users.

Only for New Users

Coupon is available in freecharge.

Terms & Conditions
Offer Highlights:
This voucher entitles you to a Flat 20% discount on minimum purchase of Rs. 1000 at http://www.bigbaske...m/ with Rs 250 as the maximum discount that can be availed.

How to redeem this Offer:
You will receive an e-coupon code via e-mail as soon as your recharge/bill payment transaction on FreeCharge is successful .
To avail the discount you are required to apply the coupon code at http://www.bigbaske...m/ at the time of Checkout
.

Terms of this offer:
Offer valid only on First Transactions at http://www.bigbaske...m/
One voucher is valid per transaction and per customer
This voucher cannot be redeemed at offline store outlets
Coupon cannot be exchanged for cash
No refunds or exchanges are permitted under this promotion
Offer valid between 12th May, 2016 – 30th June, 2016

can this coupon because used to add money in big basket wallet?

Thumbimgcrop 1447504998669
Deal Cadet
1
77
238
2

what is the coupon?

Temp 245565575
Community Angel
20
119
22096
398
@utsavgarg2 wrote:

what is the coupon?


just do 10 rs recharge…in coupon section its available…

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
132
9294
52

VU & S..

Images
Deal Subedar
3
299
1760
14

I can smell freecharge (wallet) offer on bb soon https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Download
Deal Subedar
1
100
1534
17

I dont think so bro. Just try it and update here if it works https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Download
Deal Subedar
1
100
1534
17

Thanks for the pic bro. I dont know how to add a picture. If possible mention the steps here. It will be useful in future

Download
Deal Subedar
1
100
1534
17

Chances are there bro.

Just check this deal @A2Zdeals it may be useful for you

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
85
532
15

use this coupon next thursday with payzapp offer…it will be good loot

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

where is avlbl?im recharge at freecharge but no coupon section…pls mention

Peace
Deal Major
126
4
20743
156

Nice Deal https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
62
950
7
@apjp111168 wrote:

where is avlbl?im recharge at freecharge but no coupon section…pls mention

u r recharge at freecharge but u r not recharge at website of freecharge
recharge on web not app https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Download
Deal Subedar
1
100
1534
17

Just select 10rs recharge in web. You can see the offer https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
1

It seems not on mobile..may be only on desktop.

Download
Deal Subedar
1
100
1534
17

Yes it’s available on desktop only

Thumbimgcrop 1450249086032
Deal Subedar
1
127
2036
16

guys ik coupon dedo please i will pay 10rs for your recharge please need urgent

9rbyurp
Deal Subedar
0
190
2541
32

VunS + KG

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Not working. Just created new account but coupon doesn’t applied.

Funny1
Deal Lieutenant
1
141
3214
159

same here, doesnt apply. says invalid code.
new user

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
44
0

can we loot the deal with mobikwik 20% cashback??????

Thumbimgcrop 1450249086032
Deal Subedar
1
127
2036
16

fake deal showing invalid coupon https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1450249086032
Deal Subedar
1
127
2036
16

@@nigel@@ remove this from fpd as coupons provided by FreeCharge are invalid

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
53
38
1

Anyone used the coupon? It’s only for new users

Download
Deal Subedar
1
100
1534
17

I think we should contact free charge cc or bigbasket cc regarding this. Freecharge is giving the coupons for bigbasket so they can’t cheat us by giving fake coupons bro. May be some technical error. Can you just confirm with them?

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
85
532
15
@kalwa.sai897520 wrote:

I think we should contact free charge cc or bigbasket cc regarding this. Freecharge is giving the coupons for bigbasket so they can’t cheat us by giving fake coupons bro. May be some technical error. Can you just confirm with them?

yesterday i tried a coupon by applying it on new acc and it was working

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
85
532
15
@kalwa.sai897520 wrote:

I think we should contact free charge cc or bigbasket cc regarding this. Freecharge is giving the coupons for bigbasket so they can’t cheat us by giving fake coupons bro. May be some technical error. Can you just confirm with them?

yesterday i tried a coupon by applying it on new acc and it was working

Missing