102°
Flat 20% off on buying medicine at Aermed

Flat 20% off on buying medicine at Aermed

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 6 Votes: 6
Images %281%29
Deal Subedar
5
227
2550
20

Get Flat 20% off on buying medicine from our app. Get upto 50% off on booking lab test through our app. For more information log on to http://www.aer...in

Delhi only

How To Avail This Offer:

1. Click on order medicine Button
2. No Need to Apply Coupon Code
3. Enjoy the deal.
4. Offer valid for all users

Order medicines for your family on Aermed. Flat 20% off, free home delivery, no min. order.

Download:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

For referral code pm me earn rs50 on signup max 500

Enjoy

  • In Others
  • Expired over 1 year
20 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,295
54,428
67273
691

vsk

Unnamed
suspended
11
14
14005
158

which is best websit/app for buying medicines ??

Images %281%29
Deal Subedar
5
227
2550
20
@AppY_NeO wrote:

which is best websit/app for buying medicines ??


Which gives the maximum discount https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Unnamed
suspended
11
14
14005
158
@singh.preet007879 wrote:

@AppY_NeO wrote:

which is best websit/app for buying medicines ??


Which gives the maximum discount https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


considering quality check and price https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Images %281%29
Deal Subedar
5
227
2550
20
@AppY_NeO wrote:

@singh.preet007879 wrote:

@AppY_NeO wrote:

which is best websit/app for buying medicines ??


Which gives the maximum discount https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


considering quality check and price https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Every online platform is selling branded medicines …most of them selling same brand medicine whether its mg or netmeds or any other… So consideration is on price.

No words on the fact that if any of these platform selling any duplicate of branded or low graded substitute of branded.

That’s what I can say

You can go for 1mg or netmeds they take full consideration of what they were selling to customers

A
Deal Subedar
1
89
2836
38
@AppY_NeO wrote:

which is best websit/app for buying medicines ??

1mg is best. delivery in 4-5hrs.
nedmeds ia good but 1mg is best

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

PM me referral

Final
Deal Subedar
3
183
1704
21
@prinkle wrote:

@AppY_NeO wrote:

which is best websit/app for buying medicines ??

1mg is best. delivery in 4-5hrs.
nedmeds ia good but 1mg is best


Wow which city u live in? For me they take 1 week

Unnamed
suspended
11
14
14005
158
@prinkle wrote:

@AppY_NeO wrote:

which is best websit/app for buying medicines ??

1mg is best. delivery in 4-5hrs.
nedmeds ia good but 1mg is best


if any additional benefits pm me https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Dreamchasers piece gold diamonds
Deal Captain
50
993
10674
76

KINDLY MENTION DELHI ONLY in title

A
Deal Subedar
1
89
2836
38
@AppY_NeO wrote:


@prinkle wrote:

@AppY_NeO wrote:

which is best websit/app for buying medicines ??

1mg is best. delivery in 4-5hrs.
nedmeds ia good but 1mg is best


if any additional benefits pm me https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
No additional benefits https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif . I love the cc service of 1mg service.
If u can find out which seller will deliver medicines to u, just go to vendor shop,take bill and upload on crown it for addtional cashback https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

A
Deal Subedar
1
89
2836
38
@faisalgamer wrote:


@prinkle wrote:

@AppY_NeO wrote:

which is best websit/app for buying medicines ??

1mg is best. delivery in 4-5hrs.
nedmeds ia good but 1mg is best


Wow which city u live in? For me they take 1 week

In delhi,first tym they took almost 4days but after that,they took less than 6hrs to deliver.

Unnamed
suspended
11
14
14005
158
@prinkle wrote:

@AppY_NeO wrote:


@prinkle wrote:

@AppY_NeO wrote:

which is best websit/app for buying medicines ??

1mg is best. delivery in 4-5hrs.
nedmeds ia good but 1mg is best


if any additional benefits pm me https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
No additional benefits https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif . I love the cc service of 1mg service.
If u can find out which seller will deliver medicines to u, just go to vendor shop,take bill and upload on crown it for addtional cashback https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

no crownit in my state https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

A
Deal Subedar
1
89
2836
38
@AppY_NeO wrote:


@prinkle wrote:

@AppY_NeO wrote:


@prinkle wrote:

@AppY_NeO wrote:

which is best websit/app for buying medicines ??

1mg is best. delivery in 4-5hrs.
nedmeds ia good but 1mg is best


if any additional benefits pm me https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
No additional benefits https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif . I love the cc service of 1mg service.
If u can find out which seller will deliver medicines to u, just go to vendor shop,take bill and upload on crown it for addtional cashback https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

no crownit in my state https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
Then i will come to deliver medocines https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
which state u live in?

Unnamed
suspended
11
14
14005
158
@prinkle wrote:

@AppY_NeO wrote:


@prinkle wrote:

@AppY_NeO wrote:


@prinkle wrote:

@AppY_NeO wrote:

which is best websit/app for buying medicines ??

1mg is best. delivery in 4-5hrs.
nedmeds ia good but 1mg is best


if any additional benefits pm me https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
No additional benefits https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif . I love the cc service of 1mg service.
If u can find out which seller will deliver medicines to u, just go to vendor shop,take bill and upload on crown it for addtional cashback https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

no crownit in my state https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
Then i will come to deliver medocines https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
which state u live in?

MP

Thumb 13663336649974
Deal Subedar
2
126
1344
59

discount valid for perceptions only or all health care items??

Images %281%29
Deal Subedar
5
227
2550
20
@Name wrote:

discount valid for perceptions only or all health care items??


i think its only on prescription but you can comfirm thia by having live chat with them

Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
109
67
19426
160

Still Working
Received SMS today https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing