Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
 Flat ₹25 Cashback every day on doing any 2 prepaid recharges during offer period on PhonePe

Flat ₹25 Cashback every day on doing any 2 prepaid recharges during offer period on PhonePe

79°
42% OFF 180.0
Community Angel
_One_Miller_

• Minimum Recharge amount of every recharge to avail the offer is ₹30
  • Maximum Cashback customer can avail over three days is ₹75

What is the eligibility criteria?

• A customer has to perform any 2 prepaid mobile recharges everyday during the offer period to qualify for the offer
  • Offer Valid on all payment instruments.
    Transactions paid for using ONLY wallet balance will not be eligible for the offer
  • In case of payments where part of the amount is paid using wallet, the offer will be applicable on the total transacted amount.
  • For example, if a recharge of ₹30 is paid using ₹10 gift voucher balance and ₹20 through BHIM UPI, the cashback amount will be calculated on the entire amount of ₹30

What is the offer duration?

• From 00:00 hrs 28th June 2018 to 23:59 hrs 30th June 2018

How many times this offer can be availed?

• Offer can be availed thrice per user during the offer period

How do I avail the offer?

• On your PhonePe app
  • Click on Mobile Icon within “Recharge & Pay Bills” section of the app
  • Select or Enter the mobile number you wish to recharge, check your Operator and Circle.
  • Select or enter the plan amount from the view plans section
  • Pick the payment option for the same
  • Note: in case you hold a wallet balance, it will be automatically used for paying.
  • Please uncheck the checkbox to not use the wallet amount
  • Click on recharge to complete the transaction

When do I get the cashback / benefit?

• Cashback will be credited as PhonePe gift voucher balance within 24 hours of successful completion of the transaction.

What happens in case of refund/cancellation of my Transaction?

• Once the Recharge is Processed, it cannot be cancelled or returned.
  • In case of a payment failure during Recharge, the amount will be refunded back to you within 2 working days.
  • In case of any cancellations, the cashback given on the transaction will continue to remain as gift voucher balance and non-withdrawable to your bank account. This can continue to be used on PhonePe (recharges, bill payments, etc.)
  • Refunded amount less of cashback will be credited back to the source of funds used while making payment

Other Terms and Conditions:

• In case the PhonePe wallet limit for the month has been reached(₹10000), the cashback will be credited on the first business day of the next month.
  • Offer is applicable on iOS and Android devices
  • Any cashback related queries should be raised within 30 days, post a successful transaction.
  • Cashback gift voucher can be used for recharges, bill payments and payments on PhonePe partner platforms/stores.
  • Cashback gift voucher cannot be withdrawn to any linked bank account or transferred to other customers.
  • The transaction must be initiated and completed by the user within the PhonePe app
  • PhonePe reserves the right to award offers and related benefits as per internal policy decided by PhonePe from time to time.
  • PhonePe has the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all of its offers without prior notice.
    In case of any dispute, Phonepe reserves the right to resolve the same as per the Terms & conditions of any offer at its sole discretion.
Expired
10 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Vu

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

so basically do 2 recharges of rs 30 each atleast and get rs 25 cb.

we can do so for 3 days

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Yes, exactly.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

So 25 cb on 2 recharges I. E for min 60rs get cb of 25 Should the min 30 rc must be 2 different nos? Or same no.

Link Copied

When other 25% Cashback offers on Recharge are FPD… Why this is not fpd chiefs @admin @Jammy

Link Copied

@admin No response from your side

Link Copied

@admin I think Credit given for wrong Phonepe deal. Please check : https://imguh.com/image...xg
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/521564/medium/50973871530970497_8.png?1530970499

Link Copied

@anthrax.ut @TrickyTimer @azzuridd @Jammy
can you please check & revert back?
Or should I strongly accept that Desidime is only for selected bunch of people.. And deals of dimers & dimers like me would always be ignored…

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Hey buddy, it is not like we give certain dimers more importance – whenever we have spoken, did you feel like it?

Regarding this deal – your deal is a repost as another dimer had mentioned the details in the t&c: https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...

View 1 more reply
replyuser
Click here to reply