Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Travel from MakeMyTrip or the deals across all stores in Travel

Flat 300 cashback @via.com on paying with mobikwik

57°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Travel from MakeMyTrip or the deals across all stores in Travel
Assasins
Deal Lieutenant
57
91
4948
55

Pay with Mobikwik & get extra Rs. 300 Cashback* on Minimum transaction of Rs. 3000 (Excluding Via Convenience Fee). Maximum Transaction Allowed per User is 1.
Offer valid till 30 April 2016.
Valid on all bookings
Travel Period: Any Time
https://in.via.com/offers/mobikwik-offers-flat-...
How the offer works:
If you book a flight worth Rs. 3000, you’ll get VIADOM discount (i.e. Up to Rs. 1000 off*)(better use APPVIA to get flat 200 off) + extra Rs. 300 Off*
If you book a hotel worth Rs. 4000, You’ll get HOTEL70 discount (i.e. Up to 70% off*) + extra Rs. 300 Off*
If you book bus tickets worth Rs. 3000, you’ll get Rs. 300 Off*.
Via.com
Terms & Conditions:
The offer is applicable on all bookings till 30th April, 2016
Get Flat Rs. 300 MobiKwik cashback on minimum transaction of Rs. 3000 (Excluding Via convenience fee).
Customer has to pay through Mobikwik wallet to get the cashback
The offer is available on Desktop, Mobile Site, Android & iOS mobile app. To download the app give a missed call to 1800-419-2291
Cashback will be credited in customer’s Mobikwik wallet within 24 hours of Transaction
For all bookings maximum transaction allowed per user is 1
Travel period can be anytime of the year and is valid for all products
Cashback will be cancelled in case of partial/full refunds or cancellation of orders
All other terms & conditions of Mobikwik and Via.com will be applicable
You are not bound in any way to participate in the Offer and any such participation is voluntary.
Via.com reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of this Policy, at any time without any prior written notice to You.
This is a limited period offer
Via.com reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any Participant that tampers or attempts to violate the Policy.
This offer is valid only in India
Mobikwik Terms & Conditions:
Get Flat Rs. 300 cashback on transacting above Rs. 3000 using MobiKwik wallet
Maximum MobiKwik cashback is Rs. 300
Offer valid till 30 April 2016.
Cashback valid once during the offer period.
Cashback will be auto-credited to your MobiKwik wallet within 24 hours.
MobiKwik reserves the right to discontinue the offer without any prior notice

15 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Leicester city v liverpool
Deal Subedar
2
3
2185
27

vu

Assasins
Deal Lieutenant
57
91
4948
55

Y no suggestions?? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Assasins
Deal Lieutenant
57
91
4948
55

@Nigel please look into this deal….better than current travel deals!

Ezgif.com resize %281%29
Admin
80
2,959
21217
636
@mr.hunt wrote:

@Nigel please look into this deal….better than current travel deals!


Better to buy cleartrip gift cards at 10% off → http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...
Or pay via paytm wallet and get Rs.500 cashback on Rs.3000 & above → http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

Assasins
Deal Lieutenant
57
91
4948
55
@Nigel wrote:

@mr.hunt wrote:

@Nigel please look into this deal….better than current travel deals!


Better to buy cleartrip gift cards at 10% off → http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...
Or pay via paytm wallet and get Rs.500 cashback on Rs.3000 & above → http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...


From this also one can get 500 discount on flight tickets on minm 3000…by using APPVIA to get flat 200 off + 300 cb from mobikwik!!

Emblem of india.svg
Deal Subedar
2
200
1116
18

vu bro

0055
Deal Cadet
0
81
500
1

repost I posted it few weeks ago got no response in that thread https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Assasins
Deal Lieutenant
57
91
4948
55
@gjhawx wrote:

repost I posted it few weeks ago got no response in that thread https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


Bro this is a new offer which started from 8th april!
Check the TnC’s…and the offer u were talking abt expired 31st march.

0055
Deal Cadet
0
81
500
1
@mr.hunt wrote:

@gjhawx wrote:

repost I posted it few weeks ago got no response in that thread https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


Bro this is a new offer which started from 8th april!
Check the TnC’s…and the offer u were talking abt expired 31st march.

https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif ok

Tumblr nldt5ve7jf1uqwtn9o1 250
Deal Subedar
0
111
1352
30

I guess MOBI will not allow to book any ticket more then 5K rs, there is some kind of limit, so beware before placing order!

Assasins
Deal Lieutenant
57
91
4948
55
@aakashasaj wrote:

I guess MOBI will not allow to book any ticket more then 5K rs, there is some kind of limit, so beware before placing order!

<br /the limit is 10000 for non-kyc verified accs

Assasins
Deal Lieutenant
57
91
4948
55

Use code WELCOME for flat 275 discount + 300 mobikwik cashback

Tumblr nldt5ve7jf1uqwtn9o1 250
Deal Subedar
0
111
1352
30
@mr.hunt wrote:

@aakashasaj wrote:

I guess MOBI will not allow to book any ticket more then 5K rs, there is some kind of limit, so beware before placing order!

<br /the limit is 10000 for non-kyc verified accs


10K is limit for monthly transaction, i have faced problem while placing order over 5K from ebay(and other sites) using mobi.

Assasins
Deal Lieutenant
57
91
4948
55
@aakashasaj wrote:

@mr.hunt wrote:

@aakashasaj wrote:

I guess MOBI will not allow to book any ticket more then 5K rs, there is some kind of limit, so beware before placing order!

<br /the limit is 10000 for non-kyc verified accs


10K is limit for monthly transaction, i have faced problem while placing order over 5K from ebay(and other sites) using mobi.


It may be because 10k is the limit for monthly transactions @any merchant for mobikwik
If u have done 4k transaction @ebay then i dont think u can do more than 6k transaction @ any other merchant

Tumblr nldt5ve7jf1uqwtn9o1 250
Deal Subedar
0
111
1352
30
@mr.hunt wrote:

@aakashasaj wrote:

@mr.hunt wrote:

@aakashasaj wrote:

I guess MOBI will not allow to book any ticket more then 5K rs, there is some kind of limit, so beware before placing order!

<br /the limit is 10000 for non-kyc verified accs


10K is limit for monthly transaction, i have faced problem while placing order over 5K from ebay(and other sites) using mobi.


It may be because 10k is the limit for monthly transactions @any merchant for mobikwik
If u have done 4k transaction @ebay then i dont think u can do more than 6k transaction @ any other merchant

I have made new account and then was trying to pay for an order more then 5K it will get failed and on the other 4999/- will be successful

Missing