Hotness Flat 40% off on prescription medicines on Medlife

Hot Deal Flat 40% off on prescription medicines on Medlife

421°
900
40% OFF 1500.0
Giphy %282%29
Deal Baba
382
26319
312
Flat 40% off on prescription medicines on Medlife
Deal Expired

https://www.medli...om

Steps -

1) Add min. Rs. 1500 Medicines in cart 28-30% discount automatically applied apply code GREAT10 & Get around 40% discount on final bill…

2) payment offers -

  • FreeCharge ->
  • Flat Rs. 50 cashback on min. txn. value of Rs. 500 on first ever txn. via Freecharge on Medlife.
  • OlaMoney Postpaid ->
  • Get assured cashback between Rs.50 to 300 using OlaMoney Postpaid.
  • The transaction should have a minimum value of Rs.300
  • Offer is applicable on first ever transaction on Medlife using OlaMoney Postpaid.


Proof –

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/602376/medium/Screenshot_20200115-120948_2.png?1579076840


Actually hack in this deal is – 30% discount automatically applied on min. 400 cart value at final check out page NOT in cart, + Extra 10% discount using code applied on min 1k after 30% discount …

So recommend to add around rs.1500 medicines in cart and go to checkout page and apply code GREAT10 , you will get 40% discount on your final bill as you see in proof 😃

Expired 7 days
42 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
Cropped7167544430539444340
Deal Subedar
560
1812
19

You can always use Zingoy for extra cashback wink

Missing
Deal Cadet
170
572
7

new user? i could get only 25% after the usage of great10 code

Reshad abd 26 01 2017
Deal Subedar
50
1371
12

Why it’s estimated amount not final??

Giphy %282%29
Deal Baba
382
26319
312
Ash-D wrote:

Why it’s estimated amount not final??

Thats final. Only

Giphy %282%29
Deal Baba
382
26319
312
Riggu03 wrote:

new user? i could get only 25% after the usage of great10 code

You tried in app or web …
Actually IN APP there automatic discount is 28% or 30% at final check out page , but it shows 18% or 20% in written .. when you calculate discount amount it is 30% or 28% so no issue ..

In web it show correct discount % on check out page

Reshad abd 26 01 2017
Deal Subedar
50
1371
12
Expand
_Munna_michael_ wrote:

You tried in app or web …
Actually IN APP there automatic discount is 28% or 30% at final check out page , but it shows 18% or 20% in written .. when you calculate discount amount it is 30% or 28% so no issue ..

In web it show correct discount % on check out page

As per their offer page GREAT10 was valid between 9am to 11am today.
Now GREAT5 is active.

Giphy %282%29
Deal Baba
382
26319
312
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

As per their offer page GREAT10 was valid between 9am to 11am today.
Now GREAT5 is active.

But it works still .. so try if you wana to buy

Reshad abd 26 01 2017
Deal Subedar
50
1371
12
Expand
_Munna_michael_ wrote:

But it works still .. so try if you wana to buy

They accept amazon pay??
If yes please send me referrel if there’s any benefit.

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,701
22245
270

Add min. Rs. 1500 Medicines in cart 28-30% discount automatically applied //

Wrong!
May be it is for selected medicines but for most the default discount is 20%, with extra 10% u get 30%

Missing
Deal Newbie
63
74
1

Medlife Is a cheat. After you place the they change medicine price. The dont give more than 18%. If you place order through an affiliate they will cancel order.

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,701
22245
270
sriram wrote:

Medlife Is a cheat. After you place the they change medicine price. The dont give more than 18%. If you place order through an affiliate they will cancel order.

I always place through affiliate .. never had order cancellation issue because of that
Default discount is 18/20% but with 25% coupon, u will get extra 5% and now with GREAT10 it is extra 10 (on MRP)

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

YES! MEDLIFE ARE BIG CHETAER !

Missing
Deal Newbie
71
73
3
Vaastav wrote:

You can always use Zingoy for extra cashback wink

How

Giphy %282%29
Deal Baba
382
26319
312
getready wrote:

Add min. Rs. 1500 Medicines in cart 28-30% discount automatically applied //

Wrong!
May be it is for selected medicines but for most the default discount is 20%, with extra 10% u get 30%

Its working …in cart it may say 20% but on check out page you get 30% disc. If you add more than 500rs …

Bumblefoot   20070602   monterrey mexico
Admin
2,567
23323
914
Expand
_Munna_michael_ wrote:

Its working …in cart it may say 20% but on check out page you get 30% disc. If you add more than 500rs …

Couldn’t see that much discount at checkout. Is it working on other medicines too, apart from the one you tired. As there are medicines which are already discounted.

Reshad abd 26 01 2017
Deal Subedar
50
1371
12
Expand
_Munna_michael_ wrote:

Its working …in cart it may say 20% but on check out page you get 30% disc. If you add more than 500rs …

It’s not even working for me.
1st order.
Great10 is working but default discount i am getting is around 18% so total of 28% i am getting is not good.
Tried in app and web too.
Is the page where we apply code is final page.

Ur%20name%20agen1
Shopping Friend
451
22399
351
Expand
_Munna_michael_ wrote:

Its working …in cart it may say 20% but on check out page you get 30% disc. If you add more than 500rs …

Good offer it’s basically 20+10 = flat 30% discount.
It’s good cos it’s working on old accounts.

Maybe you getting extra discounts on some particular medicines in your city for me it’s 30% after coupon.

Giphy %282%29
Deal Baba
382
26319
312
Expand
bumblefoot wrote:

Couldn’t see that much discount at checkout. Is it working on other medicines too, apart from the one you tired. As there are medicines which are already discounted.

Yes it is …
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/602393/medium/6441014gp2uBaN.png?1579084330
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/602394/medium/6441014x3bJNXO.png?1579084335

Reshad abd 26 01 2017
Deal Subedar
50
1371
12
Expand
_Munna_michael_ wrote:

Yes it is …
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/602393/medium/6441014gp2uBaN.png?1579084330
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/602394/medium/6441014x3bJNXO.png?1579084335

Do you have any sort of their membership.
As i tried adding the same medicine voliphage still not getting more than 28% discount.
Also in web mine checkout page look different from yours.

Giphy %282%29
Deal Baba
382
26319
312
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Do you have any sort of their membership.
As i tried adding the same medicine voliphage still not getting more than 28% discount.
Also in web mine checkout page look different from yours.

No Membership … And even my account is old… Where i bought med already in past…

Missing
Deal Cadet
84
119
4

I m also getting only 30% not 40%

Reshad abd 26 01 2017
Deal Subedar
50
1371
12
Expand
_Munna_michael_ wrote:

Yes it is …
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/602393/medium/6441014gp2uBaN.png?1579084330
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/602394/medium/6441014x3bJNXO.png?1579084335

Actually you are also getting the same discount calculate yourself
Order value – 1496.56
18% – 269.38
10% coupon- 149.65
Total discount : 419.05 which is approx 28%
We are getting the same
But somehow your final estimated amount is not as per discount mentioned at your checkout page while for us it’s exactly as per discount ie final estimated amount 1077.52

Images %2818%29
Deal Newbie
55
92
2
satbirbee2 wrote:

YES! MEDLIFE ARE BIG CHETAER !

Nopes, using medlife since 2 years, it’s the best.

Missing
Deal Newbie
57
61
0

Paypal magicpin 50% up to 300_400 how many dsys it takes to come in paypala account after applyng?

Reshad abd 26 01 2017
Deal Subedar
50
1371
12
Expand
rrajeshaa702 wrote:

Nopes, using medlife since 2 years, it’s the best.

Any points which makes it best among others.

Images %2818%29
Deal Newbie
55
92
2
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Any points which makes it best among others.

Great discounts all the time, delivery within 2 days and good service, you can return medicines within 30 days.
Doctor consultation free(use it if you have any doubts regarding medicines).
30% off on new account.

Download
Deal Subedar
120
1150
36

Order value : 2453/-
Total payable : 1526/-

Looks like I’m getting 37.8%
Will medlife asks me to pay more when they send payment link?

Reshad abd 26 01 2017
Deal Subedar
50
1371
12
Expand
rrajeshaa702 wrote:

Great discounts all the time, delivery within 2 days and good service, you can return medicines within 30 days.
Doctor consultation free(use it if you have any doubts regarding medicines).
30% off on new account.

How much discount you usually get.
Also i just created a new account today i am not getting 30% off just 18% and 10% extra via great10 code. So total of 28% only.
I am using 1mg getting 30% via timesprime and extra 20% off via wallet balance. And most of my deliveries are next day if placed before evening.

Missing