Flat 40% OFF On PVR Movie Voucher Of Rs.200

Flat 40% OFF On PVR Movie Voucher Of Rs.200

Score: 8 Votes: 8
Score: 8 Votes: 8
Score: 8 Votes: 8
Score: 8 Votes: 8
Score: 8 Votes: 8
Missing
Deal Cadet
3
221
716
31

Go To Zearch App And Search PVR.
Flat 40% Off.
Pay 120 for Rs.200 Star Pass.
Star Pass Expires On 05-08-2016

24 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
194
15859
193

KJA OVER https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
221
716
31

can someone post SS for terms and conditions.

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
221
716
31

Thanks For Liking.
Plz post screen shot. I dont know how to post…

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
194
15859
193

https://i.imgur.com/oZ8fzYd.jpg

Thumbimgcrop 1450249086032
Deal Subedar
1
127
2036
16

Its 20rs costlier than there previous voucher still vu https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
221
716
31

Earlier it was 50% Off. But Now they are giving 40%…

Final
Deal Subedar
3
183
1704
21

Does this pay even the tax and convience fees? Like bms?

Download
Deal Subedar
5
28
2686
78
@faisalgamer wrote:

Does this pay even the tax and convience fees? Like bms?


NO

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
221
716
31

You Can Use Paytm/Mobikwik Or Any Other Wallet Offer With This.

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,037
28,294
58589
600

vsqoko

Clipboard01
Deal Newbie
0
51
56
13

not available in lucknow

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
221
716
31

FPD???

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
0
604
12

How many starpass voucher can we use at once?

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
221
716
31
@rishi_arora wrote:

How many starpass voucher can we use at once?


Only 1.

Tumblr nw1ckqmyom1rk4nywo3 250
Deal Lieutenant
29
945
4812
47
@MAK1985 wrote:

@rishi_arora wrote:

How many starpass voucher can we use at once?


Only 1.

I think we can use more… Not 1

Plz confirm any one..

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
221
716
31
@jeevanreddy58 wrote:

@MAK1985 wrote:

@rishi_arora wrote:

How many starpass voucher can we use at once?


Only 1.

I think we can use more… Not 1

Plz confirm any one..


Just Checked.
Only 1 Star Pass can be used.

Myicon
Deal Cadet
1
0
640
13

1 starpass per ticket.
If you are booking for two you can apply two at once.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
18
0

Based on the number of tickets you are buying, you can use max 4 star pass.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
87
248
5
@MAK1985 wrote:

@jeevanreddy58 wrote:

@MAK1985 wrote:

@rishi_arora wrote:

How many starpass voucher can we use at once?


Only 1.

I think we can use more… Not 1

Plz confirm any one..


Just Checked.
Only 1 Star Pass can be used.


1 starrpass per ticket. If you book 2-3 tickets, u can use 2-3 starpass!!

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
221
716
31

If anyone wants Rs.100 Star pass which are Out Of Stock . Let Me Know…

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
194
15859
193
@MAK1985 wrote:

If anyone wants Rs.100 Star pass which are Out Of Stock . Let Me Know…

free??

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
221
716
31
@KuttaJi wrote:

@MAK1985 wrote:

If anyone wants Rs.100 Star pass which are Out Of Stock . Let Me Know…

free??


No Bro.
will exchange…

Missing