Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Fashion & Apparels from Myntra or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels

Flat 45% + additional 20% off on Myntra app

86°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Fashion & Apparels from Myntra or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels
Ms dhoni body
Deal Subedar
15
1,523
2130
7

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/288516/medium/34439001480977270_2.jpg?1480977271

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/288524/medium/344390011466158049696-SplitBanner_Banner4.jpg?1480977273

ALSO RS 400 OFF ON FIRST ORDER

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/288527/medium/344390011465555717848-sign-up_homepage.jpg?1480977274

http://cdn0.desidime.com/merchants/166/medium/Myntra.jpeg?1342033214

http://www.myntr...m/

19 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Bn
Deal Colonel
164
1,010
37336
293

VunS + KG..For additional 20% off on App. Check the website, do the comparison and then if good, buy from App.

Ms dhoni body
Deal Subedar
15
1,523
2130
7
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

VunS + KG..For additional 20% off on App. Check the website, do the comparison and then if good, buy from App.


what is vuns and kg????

thank you brother.

Missing
Deal Subedar
13
382
1282
24
@rockstar7 wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

VunS + KG..For additional 20% off on App. Check the website, do the comparison and then if good, buy from App.


what is vuns and kg????


Voted UP & Suggested…..Karma Given…..

Ms dhoni body
Deal Subedar
15
1,523
2130
7
@jitheshani wrote:

@rockstar7 wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

VunS + KG..For additional 20% off on App. Check the website, do the comparison and then if good, buy from App.


what is vuns and kg????


Voted UP & Suggested…..Karma Given…..


ok. thanx.

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
6
1626
10

supper
surely a fpd

Ms dhoni body
Deal Subedar
15
1,523
2130
7
@sunnie wrote:

supper
surely a fpd


thanks for suggesting and lets hope so.

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
6
1626
10
@rockstar7 wrote:

@sunnie wrote:

supper
surely a fpd


thanks for suggesting and lets hope so.


oh, u r newbie. just checked https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

pataa nai, how quick admin will take this.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
93
386
1

in app there is no 45% off and when adding to there is no extra 20% off https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Bn
Deal Colonel
164
1,010
37336
293
@Infected Mushroom wrote:

All 3 offers are Repost

http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...
http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...
http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

haha..I only knew abt the Flat 45% off which I had suggested too. Unfortunately all 3 were ignored… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif and so will this be. This guy did a pretty decent job of clubbing all 3. We need an Infected Mushroom to highlight the same.. KG to u too bro

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
6
1626
10
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@Infected Mushroom wrote:

All 3 offers are Repost

http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...
http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...
http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

haha..I only knew abt the Flat 45% off which I had suggested too. Unfortunately all 3 were ignored… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif and so will this be. This guy did a pretty decent job of clubbing all 3. We need an Infected Mushroom to highlight the same.. KG to u too bro


400 off on 1st order????

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
51
224
5

what is the minimum purchase for 1st order?

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
51
224
5

though its mentioned as 999 minimum purchase..in cart only 200 off is applying…for 1800 its 400 off..

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Whats the coupon code?

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
6
1626
10

sab goolmaaaaaaaaaaaaaal hay bhaaai

cart pay tax to add nai ho raa , wo b chk krnaa padega

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
56
20
0

How extra 20% off on APP ?

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
56
20
0

Where extra 20% off on APP

Giphy 5
Entertainer
32
1,044
10190
106

last time I checked this offer t&c, it was UPTO a maximum discount of 39% https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif !

Missing