122°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Food, Entertainment and Services from Little or the deals across all stores in Food, Entertainment and Services

Flat 50% Cashback on New Merchants (Max upto Rs.400)

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 7 Votes: 7
400
50% OFF 800.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Food, Entertainment and Services from Little or the deals across all stores in Food, Entertainment and Services
885713ce06af0e73b1d6fb5f956e5d69
Deal Captain
150
850
14134
61
Flat 50% Cashback on New Merchants  (Max upto Rs.400)
Deal Expired

Flat 50% Cashback on New Merchants @Littleapp (Max upto Rs.400)
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/283343/medium/3490260hp_1469573825725.jpg?1480971571
https://littleapp.in/search.html?hash=%7B%22phr...

Coupon : WOW

Cashback Coupon Applied
Promo code WOW applied successfully.
You will have to pay full amount now. 50% of order amount up to a maximum of Rs.400 will be generated as cashback coupon after deal is redeemed at merchant location.
Mo minimum purchase value.

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to LittleApp .
  2. Cashback Coupon Applied
  3. Promo code WOW applied successfully.
  4. You will have to pay full amount now. 50% of order amount up to a maximum of Rs.400 will be generated as cashback coupon after deal is redeemed at merchant location.
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/283347/medium/5668332dl1b11.jpg?1480971572
10 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
30
2,278
42769
724

@hts Good find! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

VUnS + KP + ATC

Channel Alert
Little: 50% CB upto 400 on lots of new merchants. New code!
Five star
Deal Captain
92
4,480
9642
43

VUS https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Download
Deal Lieutenant
6
154
3254
79

Good deal. VU+KG

Can you please clarify if the cashback amount can be used as 100% value in next deal or it has any limitations

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
30
2,278
42769
724
@rainmaker wrote:

Good deal. VU+KG

Can you please clarify if the cashback amount can be used as 100% value in next deal or it has any limitations


Good question. The cashback would become available as a coupon code which will get you 50% discount upto 50% of the value of your current purchase (max 400). This way of providing discounts is a peculiarity with Little.

For example, say you buy a deal worth 300 after applying the code WOW. Then you will get a user-specific 50% off coupon with a max discount of 150. You’d be able to apply this coupon on any other merchant. Say you choose to apply it on a deal worth 200, then you will end up paying only 100 for that deal.

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
1
340
45

which merchants???? its not valid on most ..

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
349
1132
4
@DealSeeker wrote:

@rainmaker wrote:

Good deal. VU+KG

Can you please clarify if the cashback amount can be used as 100% value in next deal or it has any limitations


Good question. The cashback would become available as a coupon code which will get you 50% discount upto 50% of the value of your current purchase (max 400). This way of providing discounts is a peculiarity with Little.

For example, say you buy a deal worth 300 after applying the code WOW. Then you will get a user-specific 50% off coupon with a max discount of 150. You’d be able to apply this coupon on any other merchant. Say you choose to apply it on a deal worth 200, then you will end up paying only 100 for that deal.


It actually gives maximum 33% discount on each deal..Buy a deal for 300 you get 150 coupon code and with that buy a deal worth 150…so for a total of 450 rupee worth deal u end up paying 300…its 33% discount

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
61
104
3
@freeall wrote:

@DealSeeker wrote:

@rainmaker wrote:

Good deal. VU+KG

Can you please clarify if the cashback amount can be used as 100% value in next deal or it has any limitations


Good question. The cashback would become available as a coupon code which will get you 50% discount upto 50% of the value of your current purchase (max 400). This way of providing discounts is a peculiarity with Little.

For example, say you buy a deal worth 300 after applying the code WOW. Then you will get a user-specific 50% off coupon with a max discount of 150. You’d be able to apply this coupon on any other merchant. Say you choose to apply it on a deal worth 200, then you will end up paying only 100 for that deal.


It actually gives maximum 33% discount on each deal..Buy a deal for 300 you get 150 coupon code and with that buy a deal worth 150…so for a total of 450 rupee worth deal u end up paying 300…its 33% discount


Good one

Missing
Deal Cadet
5
178
666
6

contrary to 50% as written,
i could use the cashback coupon to full utilization, i mean i had a cashback voucher saying 50% off max upto 249, but when i used that on pizzahut voucher of 240 , it worked for full amount..i paid nothing n deal is bought.
tried for subway 449, and it showed me to pay 200 only , 449-249, so its actually 100% redeemable..
go ahead..apply coupon n see if its taking 100% or 50% then u can remove the coupon n re use it as per the your selection n voucher cashback..
I feel it wud be 100% for all, just like me

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
1
340
45

sorry this coupon does not go with this deal

Missing