Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Flat 50 cashback on min. 150 on Swiggy via LazyPay (3 times)

Flat 50 cashback on min. 150 on Swiggy via LazyPay (3 times)

763°
33% OFF 150.0
Pro DealBaba
_Munna_michael_

https://www.swigg...m/
https://lazypay.in/offers/Swi...37
Rs. 50 Cashback using code: LPFEB
Offer details
On your next 3 orders of minimum order value Rs. 150

Terms and Conditions
1.You will receive Cashback of Rs.50 on your next 3 orders of minimum order value Rs. 150 and the same will be deducted from your LazyPay outstanding amount.
2.Offer is valid only on your LazyPay transaction on the Swiggy App on iOS & Android using code: LPFEB
3.Offer is valid for transactions between 11th February to 28th February 2019 only.
4.Users who have availed the offer from 1st to 15th February 2019, will receive cashback on 20th of February 2019 and users who have availed the offer from 16th to 28th of February 2019 will receive the cashback on 5th of March 2019, subject to statutory holidays, in which case cashback will be credited on the next working day.
5.Any user who is eligible for more than one offer will receive cashback of the higher amount only.
6.Cashbacks would not be applicable for cancelled/refunded transactions.
7. Offer is valid for select users only, on the Swiggy App & is subject to eligibility rules of LazyPay & Swiggy.
8. To check if you’re eligible for the offer, visit the Offers section of the Swiggy App.
9.All cashback received will be adjusted to the outstanding amount.
10. All offers communicated over SMS, Email or Push Notification are eligible on the number on which they have been received. These offers are non-transferable and cannot be availed from accounts not eligible for the offer
11.All cashback will be subject to repayment of your outstanding balance of previous credit cycles.
12.LazyPay has the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all its offers without prior notice.
13.In case of dispute, LazyPay reserves the right of final decision on the interpretation of these Terms & Conditions.
14.To check your transaction history and cashback amount download the LazyPay App available on Google Play Store & the App store.

Expired
12 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

Is it mandatory to apply code for getting CB? Like cant we use lazypay payment with other specific promocode to loot this offer?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I CAN GO WITH ORDER50 CODE THEN PAYMENT VIA LAZYPAY??? POSSIBLE

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

no

View 4 more replies
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

User specific deal

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

it is mandatory to apply coupon code to get lazy pay cashback. i mailed them as i didn’t apply code and they told me about that..

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Unuseful bcuse of t&c

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

They reject Cashbacks if you don’t apply Lazypay coupon codes. I have been denied in the past as I applied some generic code, btw Lazypay Cashback takes time to credit.

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Zomato’s 50% cashback is more lucrative. Swiggys 40% cashback along with Amazon pay cashback is also good

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

swiggy40% limit is 50 rs and amazon pay cashback cannot be redeemed along with that since it needs APAY coupon to be entered. Best is zomato.

replyuser
Click here to reply