Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Fashion & Apparels from Snapdeal or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels

(WORKING NOW)Flat 50% off on mens Innerwear : Snapdeal

Score: 3 Votes: 9

Vote down Reasons

  • Better price elsewhere : 2
  • Other reasons : 1
Score: 3 Votes: 9

Vote down Reasons

  • Better price elsewhere : 2
  • Other reasons : 1
Score: 3 Votes: 9

Vote down Reasons

  • Better price elsewhere : 2
  • Other reasons : 1
Snapdeal new logo
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Fashion & Apparels from Snapdeal or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels
Missing
suspended
0
79
110
32

http://www.snapdeal.com/products/men-apparel?q=…

min cart value 500
coupon: MENN50

27 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
1
0
240
41

discount not applied. It says valid promo,but amount not deducted.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
75
83
12

Yes, voted down, coupon didn’t work

Jon
Deal Subedar
4
65
2578
72

Voted down coupon not applied …waste of time & energy

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
262
190
24

For Cosmetics ,Oralcare , use Promo Code CPPC50
For Men’s Footwear , Use Promo Code MFOOT40
For Skincare , deodrants , Use Promo Code CPPC50
For Handbags Watches ,Sunglasses , Use Promo Code WAT50OFF
For Women Apparel Women dresses Shirts ,Innerwear , Use Promo Code WA50
For Mens Apparel Here , Tshirts , Use promo Code MEN50OFF

Jon
Deal Subedar
4
65
2578
72
bullet9036 wrote:

sonviks wrote:

Voted down coupon not applied …waste of time & energy


http://www.snapdeal.com/offers/best-discounts?&...

bhai yha se dekha..so posted it https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


Ok i understood but partially ur mistake too … should have tried the coupon before posting …

Missing
suspended
0
79
110
32
sonviks wrote:

bullet9036 wrote:

sonviks wrote:

Voted down coupon not applied …waste of time & energy


http://www.snapdeal.com/offers/best-discounts?&...

bhai yha se dekha..so posted it https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


Ok i understood but partially ur mistake too … should have tried the coupon before posting …


yupp i admit…i thought that it will be applicable..as no need to test it is specifically mentioned..

not expected this from a good website https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Missing
suspended
0
79
110
32
hchp wrote:

For Cosmetics ,Oralcare , use Promo Code CPPC50
For Men’s Footwear , Use Promo Code MFOOT40
For Skincare , deodrants , Use Promo Code CPPC50
For Handbags Watches ,Sunglasses , Use Promo Code WAT50OFF
For Women Apparel Women dresses Shirts ,Innerwear , Use Promo Code WA50
For Mens Apparel Here , Tshirts , Use promo Code MEN50OFF


bhai coupon toh theek hai but apply ni ho ra

Green
Deal Hunter
95
592
15810
249

repost

Missing
Deal Cadet
4
1
880
52

Snapdeal waale bahut ullu banate hai.
Last time bhi offer aaya to coupon nahi kaam kara.
Customer care ko 10 mail bheja to reply aaya ki it should work???
Inka aapna site hai ya kiraye ka.:evil:

Ajit
Deal Subedar
8
336
1586
68
dextor wrote:

Snapdeal waale bahut ullu banate hai.
Last time bhi offer aaya to coupon nahi kaam kara.
Customer care ko 10 mail bheja to reply aaya ki it should work???
Inka aapna site hai ya kiraye ka.:evil:


https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif i am fan of dexter morgan..

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
135
48
12

Trick to apply the coupon.dont sort the landing page.Try & reply.

Saran copy
Deal Subedar
1
201
1128
94

coupon not working for me…:(

Missing
suspended
0
79
110
32
dextor wrote:

Snapdeal waale bahut ullu banate hai.
Last time bhi offer aaya to coupon nahi kaam kara.
Customer care ko 10 mail bheja to reply aaya ki it should work???
Inka aapna site hai ya kiraye ka.:evil:


bhai aj toh prove bhi hogya https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Star
Deal Cadet
2
117
372
31

Hi, I just tried applying this code. Even though it says “Valid code” no discount is given https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif. I tried for card value of Rs.672

Any one got discount?

Saran copy
Deal Subedar
1
201
1128
94
Dara wrote:

Hi, I just tried applying this code. Even though it says “Valid code” no discount is given https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif. I tried for card value of Rs.672


Any one got discount?


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/218871/medium/874124-51okrm.jpg?1480874702

Missing
suspended
0
79
110
32

it is working…i also tried it..

after clicking on the link do not sort it..just see the products as it is

Missing
Deal Cadet
4
1
880
52

Yeh innerwear per har site discount kaise de raha hai – snapdeal, tradus, homeshop18.
Logo ne khareedna chor diya ya pehenna ya phir pattu wale kappde ki chaddi jindabaad!

Missing
suspended
0
79
110
32
dextor wrote:

Yeh innerwear per har site discount kaise de raha hai – snapdeal, tradus, homeshop18.
Logo ne khareedna chor diya ya pehenna ya phir pattu wale kappde ki chaddi jindabaad!


yeh bhi ho sakta hai …bacha hua maal apas mein websites ke beech mein ghoom ra hai.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
4
1
880
52

Aur yeh bhi ho sakta hai ki yeh saara maal returned hoo…
May be… kisi ne use kara aur bola ki mazza nahi aaya …so I am returning.
Company walo ne refurbish kar ke fir se sale mein daal diya https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing